• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!
  • Welcome to our archives. No new posts are allowed here.

Post Trolls in Todays News Forum

Kelzie said:
:rofl Ahhh....so funny.

Yeah he should have been a comedian....He would fit right in.....They are all liberal.......

Navy Pride said:
Yeah he should have been a comedian....He would fit right in.....They are all liberal.......

Yea. They have a lot in common with Bush. He is also a comedian and not conservative. :)

Navy Pride said:

I see he took the time to throw out a label but didnt have time to answer my earlier post. Typical Chiefy-boy bs.

Of course, I am not surprised by the fact that he has no humor, nor does he know of any conservative comedians. Sallow...wretched...miserable CHIEF

I actually wasn't talking about Navy Pride. He is different. I'm talking about those people who post news articles that they got from conservative or liberal websites and act as if they are proving something.

jallman said:
I see he took the time to throw out a label but didnt have time to answer my earlier post. Typical Chiefy-boy bs.

Of course, I am not surprised by the fact that he has no humor, nor does he know of any conservative comedians. Sallow...wretched...miserable CHIEF

You made a joke, Kelzie laughed I complimented you on it..:confused:

FinnMacCool said:
I actually wasn't talking about Navy Pride. He is different. I'm talking about those people who post news articles that they got from conservative or liberal websites and act as if they are proving something.

Quite :lol:

FinnMacCool said:

And are you saying that liberals don't quote from left wing web sites?

Navy Pride said:
And are you saying that liberals don't quote from left wing web sites?

theres that reading comprehension problem again.

Navy Pride said:
I look at your profile my friend and I see you call yourself a Conservative......Can you list the issues you are Conservative on? Thanks.......

Oh, and I will list mine..maybe we can tell who the real Conservative is...

Fiscal

1. Pro Small Government
2. Pro tax Cuts
3. Pro a balanced budget
4. Pro States Rights
5. Pro Judges interpreting the Constitution not making laws
6. Pro Defense and a strong military

Social

1. Pro Death Penalty
2. Pro Life
3. Anti Gay marriage but pro Civil Unions
4. Pro school prayer
5. Pro under God in the POA
6. Pro and amendment to ban burning the flag
7. Anti Affirmative Action
8. Pro school vouchers

I probably missed a few but I would be interested in how you stand........
2. Pro Life

No navy pride, you're the most republican. You favor overturning many established practices, not keeping them the same, this makes you (by the classical definition not the modern mudslinging, my dick is bigger than yours definition) a liberal. If you were in favor of most laws staying the way they are you would be a conservative. Your a little over 50% liberal. Now stop with the ******* contest.

OdgenTugbyGlub said:
No navy pride, you're the most republican. You favor overturning many established practices, not keeping them the same, this makes you (by the classical definition not the modern mudslinging, my dick is bigger than yours definition) a liberal. If you were in favor of most laws staying the way they are you would be a conservative. Your a little over 50% liberal. Now stop with the ******* contest.

You think so...........I am not even a republican but when I see wrongs I want to right them........

Navy Pride said:
My bad, I thought you said in another post you voted for President Bush.....Buchanan in 2000 huh.........People like you were a big help in getting President Bush elected..That must torque your jaws...........

Badnarik, another wasted vote..........

Like I said I calls em as I sees em........

There you go again. Making assumptons again. How in the world did you get the dumb idea that I would be upset if Kerry lost. Kerry is just as bad as Bush. The way I saw it, it didnt matter who won the election. Both are whores. I voted my conscience.

Thats strike two. Care to make another assumption and strike out?

danarhea said:
There you go again. Making assumptons again. How in the world did you get the dumb idea that I would be upset if Kerry lost. Kerry is just as bad as Bush. The way I saw it, it didnt matter who won the election. Both are whores. I voted my conscience.

Thats strike two. Care to make another assumption and strike out?

If it walks like a duck, quacks like a duck then you can be sure its a duck.....::lol:

Navy Pride said:
If it walks like a duck, quacks like a duck then you can be sure its a duck.....::lol:
If it walks like a generalizing person ignorant of facts...

galenrox said:
Dude Lieberman's a facist. He's the sole reason I supported Bush in '00. At least Bush doesn't support censorship in art. I'd vote for Bush over Lieberman any day of the week, and that's coming from a guy who not only wants Bush to die, but wants Bush to die in an unimaginably horrible way!!!

Are you letting your prejudices show? Could it be because Leiberman is Jewish?????

I have never heard of a fascist Jew

galenrox said:
was exact predjudices are you speaking of? I am actually quite indifferent to the religion of who I voted for.

I am actually extremely opposed to Lieberman because of his association with the PTC, which is for all practical purposes a censorship group that believe that anything not teaching stict judeochristian values should not be allowed on television.

I had actually forgotten that Lieberman was jewish, and will probably forget it again by tomorrow.

I think it's actually a sign of your predjudices that you so quickly assumed that my distaste for Lieberman is due to him being Jewish.

I just calls em as I sees em.....

galenrox said:
so thus I criticize a senator due to his association with a censorship group, and you percieve this as being anti-semetic.

And thus proof you're a ****ing retard.

Wow I struck a nerve.......I guess what they say is true.......The truth hurts.......

galenrox said:
tell yourself that if it's what you need to do to sleep at night.
And you'll wake up tomorrow and you'll still be a racist ****ing retard, and I'll wake up tomorrow comfortable knowing that regardless of what I do, no matter how stupid it is, I'll still be smarter than you.

And how about this for truth:
You're a closeted homosexual, which is why you are so hateful of gays.

You know that none of your positions could be backed up by logic, and thus why you resort to ridiculous arguments, that can be summed up with "well your position can't be taken seriously because it's not the same as mine"

You will die lonely, because I'll bet even your mother can't ****ing stand you. Everyone hates you, and you know it, and you pretend to be indifferent because you don't want to give everyone who hates you the vindication of knowing that they've gotten to you.

You cry yourself to sleep every night.

You know full well that if you killed yourself the range of views from person to person who knew who you were would range from indifference to ecstacy.

Your life has meant nothing, and will mean nothing.

You know that this world would be a better place if your mom had aborted you.

So you tell me, does the truth hurt?

Sleep well. If you don't wake up, no big whoop, hopefully God can see past this pathetic waste of space you present yourself to be, because no one on earth can.

Holy **** dude that is harsh...........
But ****ing Hilarious!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
:rofl

galenrox said:
so thus I criticize a senator due to his association with a censorship group, and you percieve this as being anti-semetic.

And thus proof you're a ****ing retard.

Leaving the Moderator robes on the floor, I must agree...

Navy Pride...you ARE a retard...

To be against somebody's political beliefs and automatically be accused of anti-Semitism is beyond the realm of comprehension...

Since when did ANYTHING galen commented on have anything to do with religious beliefs?...Nothing...But you still go that route because your debates are infantile at best...(I don't know...I may be insulting infants)...

You want someone to "call 'em as I sees 'em"?...Here ya go...

From a personal standpoint, I'd ban you and then let you back in so I can ban you again...

You don't know how LUCKY you are that the Moderating team here shows so much restraint that we allow this much ignorance to exist... We hold ourselves to a much higher standard than any other forum, and you reap the benefits of this...

Anywhere else, you'd be a three-post figment of everyone's memory...

cnredd said:
Leaving the Moderator robes on the floor, I must agree...

Navy Pride...you ARE a retard...

To be against somebody's political beliefs and automatically be accused of anti-Semitism is beyond the realm of comprehension...

Since when did ANYTHING galen commented on have anything to do with religious beliefs?...Nothing...But you still go that route because your debates are infantile at best...(I don't know...I may be insulting infants)...

You want someone to "call 'em as I sees 'em"?...Here ya go...

From a personal standpoint, I'd ban you and then let you back in so I can ban you again...

You don't know how LUCKY you are that the Moderating team here shows so much restraint that we allow this much ignorance to exist... We hold ourselves to a much higher standard than any other forum, and you reap the benefits of this...

Anywhere else, you'd be a three-post figment of everyone's memory...

I love this guy.....;)

galenrox said:
tell yourself that if it's what you need to do to sleep at night.
And you'll wake up tomorrow and you'll still be a racist ****ing retard, and I'll wake up tomorrow comfortable knowing that regardless of what I do, no matter how stupid it is, I'll still be smarter than you.

And how about this for truth:
You're a closeted homosexual, which is why you are so hateful of gays.

You know that none of your positions could be backed up by logic, and thus why you resort to ridiculous arguments, that can be summed up with "well your position can't be taken seriously because it's not the same as mine"

You will die lonely, because I'll bet even your mother can't ****ing stand you. Everyone hates you, and you know it, and you pretend to be indifferent because you don't want to give everyone who hates you the vindication of knowing that they've gotten to you.

You cry yourself to sleep every night.

You know full well that if you killed yourself the range of views from person to person who knew who you were would range from indifference to ecstacy.

Your life has meant nothing, and will mean nothing.

You know that this world would be a better place if your mom had aborted you.

So you tell me, does the truth hurt?

Sleep well. If you don't wake up, no big whoop, hopefully God can see past this pathetic waste of space you present yourself to be, because no one on earth can.

ROTFLMAO........

FinnMacCool said:
Galenrox, I love you.

You can join them in the room too so you can pat each other on the back and think of new names and insults to call me..........Never mind the debate,,,,,:roll:

galenrox said:
what debate? You are yet to actually participate in a ****ing debate! Someone makes an argument and you say "Well, you're a liberal, so HA, I win!"

Please, show me a place where you have made a SINGLE ****ING LOGICAL ARGUMENT

You don't debate, you go from thread to thread and drool on yourself, that's it.
If you want to debate issues, I'll debate them with you, but as of yet you're just a ****ing waste of space. And until you start actually debating (and no, calling someone a liberal whacko doesn't count as debating), I feel no problem with just explaining to you in great leangth how much everyone hates you, and explain in great detail all of the horrible things that could happen to you to everyone else's relative indifference.

Well damn galen...what the hell am I supposed to say after that...I mean, you took away my entertainment this afternoon by saying it all right there.

Back
Top Bottom