• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Possibly the most cringe-worthy video you'll see this campaign season.

Cardinal

Respected On All Sides
DP Veteran
Reaction score
Political Leaning
Independent
The comedy that made the British version of The Office brilliant is officially obsolete.

Yeah, the "my African-American" part is definitely cringeworthy. The story he was telling, however, sounds fascinating. Is it true protestors dressed in KKK outfits ran through his rally and got their asses kicked by a black Trump supporter? Did I miss that story?

"Look at my African American over there!" Quote of the year right there.

From the article:

The man he had pointed to, Gregory Cheadle, a local real estate broker running for a Republican nomination for a congressional seat, said in an interview Friday night that it was “surreal” to be called out by Mr. Trump.

Mr. Cheadle said he was not offended by the remark, which he at first could not hear over the noise of the crowd. “I’ve had people come to me – and these were whites – tell me that they were offended,” he said. “And I appreciate them saying that, but I wasn’t offended by it.”

He also clarified that he is not actually a Trump supporter, saying that he went to a Bernie Sanders rally the night before. “I’d describe myself as someone who is searching for answers,” Mr. Cheadle said.

Was "my African American guy" even the one in Trump's story?

Possibly the most cringe-worthy video you'll see this campaign season.

i think that's calling it a little early.

also, "klu klux klan?"

I'm not offended. It was not "particularly cringe-worthy."

Geez, people certainly want to find anything they can to make a big deal out of when they try to use character assassination as their main argument. :roll:

i think that's calling it a little early.

also, "klu klux klan?"

I think that is a name people can safely mispronounce without fear of blowback. :)

CNN made a big deal of this, not surprisingly. I'm not a Trump supporter but I think I understand them. He gains and strengthens support when the media makes mountains out of molehills. The more they bitch and moan about Trump, the stronger he becomes.

Cringeworthy, yes. But to Biden's credit, at least he was referring to the right black guy rather than picking a random one out of the audience.

Implying that black folks all look the same or that few are bright, clean and artculate are both very cringeworthy. Trump was not my choice in the GOP primary but is still better than letting HRC pick out SCOTUS activists. Four years under either could be bad news but a few lifetime SCOTUS appointees could extend the nightmare considerably.

Yeah, the "my African-American" part is definitely cringeworthy. The story he was telling, however, sounds fascinating. Is it true protestors dressed in KKK outfits ran through his rally and got their asses kicked by a black Trump supporter? Did I miss that story?

True story, happened a few months back at a Trump rally. Two white protestors made the mistake of wearing Klan hoods to a Trump rally, and a black Trump supporter decided to punch one of them.

He definitely has his verbal gaffe moments...but honestly...how do you think those comments will stand up against these images?

160429031340-trump-protest-bloody-large-169.jpgchp.jpgmqdefault.jpg

The notable thing here is the lectern malfunction. This cant happen to a guy who's argument for the job he is seeking is that he will do things right. Depending upon how it happened that is something that Trump would fire someone for, it was a big goof in his books.

"My African American"......no problem.

Back
Top Bottom