• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Position...

Jetboogieman

Somewhere in Babylon
DP Veteran
Reaction score
Political Leaning
Undisclosed
Pole position is always best :mrgreen:

I really prefer her on top... dunno, just drives me crazy in a good way :mrgreen: I'm a dirty young man so bear with me in this thread ;)

What's your preffered position?

Doggie style

I can't recall a BAD position...:mrgreen:

I like the one's she likes most which are the spooning position (don't know the official name) and when we're both kneeling though it's hard on my shins and I'm usually nursing my knees for a few days.

Reverse cowgirl:2party:

Reverse cowgirl:2party:

Reverse cowgirl??? :shock:

I'm trying to figure that one out... :mrgreen:

Anyway... when you get to be my age, you'll take it like a Clint Eastwood movie: "Any Which Way You Can". :lamo

I can't recall a BAD position...:mrgreen:

I like the one's she likes most which are the spooning position (don't know the official name) and when we're both kneeling though it's hard on my shins and I'm usually nursing my knees for a few days.

I can think of a bad position: Me on top. LOL

Reverse cowgirl??? :shock:

I'm trying to figure that one out... :mrgreen:

Anyway... when you get to be my age, you'll take it like a Clint Eastwood movie: "Any Which Way You Can". :lamo

sex_positions_reverse_cowgirl_varc.JPG

My wife prefers doggy style. I don't really have a favorite, they're all good for me, as long as we switch it up frequently.

Whatever position allows me to watch Animal Planet while we do it. :mrgreen:

Asian Cowgirl (reverse or normal) is very nice but very tiring for the woman

And Lazy dog

Why is it bad? Personally I find it the best position...

Yeah, I don't like it. I can't feel anything when I'm on top. If I'm on top it's purely for him and everything I do is an act. (i.e., pretending like I'm enjoying it) So, it's kind of annoying to have to put on a show when I'm not getting paid to. :lol:

Found it:

A sexual position where the giver and receiver lie on their sides and the giver enters the receiver from behind. This position can either be initiated on its own, or can begin from the Doggystyle position. When beginning from the Doggystyle position, the two dogs simply fall over on their sides.

Doggie, and missionary where my legs are positioned where my feet are by my ears.

Missionary. No surprise there, but I like any position where I can kiss my partner.

Missionary. No surprise there, but I like any position where I can kiss my partner.

Seems to me like most positions allow kissing.

...oh, you meant on the mouth.

I like them all, but I prefer positions where we are face to face. I like being able to kiss and for me its a more intimate experience face to face... being able to look into each others eyes, hold each other, all that stuff. Of course there are times when that doesn't matter much and ya just wanna...ummm....sprint to the finish line. In those instances I usually go for doggie style or me on top.

I meant from a guys point of view sorry I wasn't clearer on that part - meaning, even really really bad sex is still pretty good.

Doggie style

Me too!

I don't like that one either. It makes me feel submissive and I don't think she's getting anything out of it either.

In your picture the girl has her feet stretched back towards the man's head. That might work - I don't know - I've never tried it.

But I can tell you one thing: Never, never, NEVER do this with the girl's feet forward! If she pushes back with her legs, she will jam your **** in a direction it was definitely not designed to go in. Ouch!

Back
Top Bottom