• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Portuguese bank halted $1.2 billion transfer of Venezuela funds

Says the Putin loyalist/sympathizer who couldn't/wouldn't produce a citation when pressed to do so.

Well I produced a link, the only one I could find on the internet, your own op in that thread made a claim and linked sources that in no way backed up that claim. I searched the internet and found nothing to backup your claim, and the only source I could find for that claim in all my searching was literally you, which means you made it up.

Besides you rejecting wiki you decided to claim it is not your requirement to even source the claims of the op, but for it to be disproven, if a source had been provided for the claim it would have been others to prove the claim wrong, however no source was presented backing it up to begin with, therefore you had the sole liability of proving the claim rather than the claim being disproven by others.

You also on a syria thread rejected the opcw as a valid source, which is the un official body on chemical weapons and was on the ground in many of those cases investigating, in that thread you demanded the sohr as a source, which does not investigate anything but rather compliles stories and publishes them mostly from rebels. In that thread you had already proven to me you avoid facts and reason and when it comes to sources you care zero about factuality and only want sources that back up your beliefs.

Well I produced a link, the only one I could find on the internet

You produced 1 line - without any footnote link - on Wikipedia which can be edited by anyone.

That you can't locate anything else on the Internet should tell you something about your claim. It's bogus.

You produced 1 line - without any footnote link - on Wikipedia which can be edited by anyone.

That you can't locate anything else on the Internet should tell you something about your claim. It's bogus.

Wikipedia is still more than you produced since you made the claim and demanded other people prove you wrong rather than backing up your op.

And the fact I can not locate it and you have probably spend 25 posts going out of your way to find the link clearly tells me you made it up and are going out of your way to avoid admitting you lied.

Wikipedia is still more than you produced since you made the claim and demanded other people prove you wrong rather than backing up your op.

And the fact I can not locate it and you have probably spend 25 posts going out of your way to find the link clearly tells me you made it up and are going out of your way to avoid admitting you lied.

North Crimean Canal

After the Russian annexation of Crimea during the 2014 Crimean crisis, Ukrainian authorities greatly cut the volume of water flowing into Crimea via the canal, citing a huge outstanding debt on water supplies owed by the peninsula. When the Russian government offered to pay the debt, the Ukrainian government refused.

Ukraine is not doing any favors to the nation that militarily occupies its sovereign territory. Accepting Russia's payment would have amounted to an admission that Russia has legal standing regarding Crimea.

In addition, Russia constructed a border fence across the thin isthmus connecting Crimea to mainland Ukraine. Nothing crosses.....

c3015804-2a7c-4bee-a01d-845c2a909269.jpg

Let them eat cake.

North Crimean Canal

Ukraine is not doing any favors to the nation that militarily occupies its sovereign territory. Accepting Russia's payment would have amounted to an admission that Russia has legal standing regarding Crimea.

In addition, Russia constructed a border fence across the thin isthmus connecting Crimea to mainland Ukraine. Nothing crosses.....

c3015804-2a7c-4bee-a01d-845c2a909269.jpg

Let them eat cake.

So now you admit you were wrong the entire time, russia did not refuse to pay, ukraine refused to accept the payment from russia for debt crimea accumulated even befor annexation.

Back
Top Bottom