• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Portland shooting leaves 1 dead as pro-Trump group clashes with BLM

PoS

Minister of Love
DP Veteran
Reaction score
Political Leaning
Libertarian
Portland shooting leaves 1 dead as pro-Trump group clashes with BLM | Fox News

Tensions began escalating to violence earlier in the day when racial-injustice protesters confronted the pro-Trump caravan as it drove through the city following a rally at the Clackamas Town Center.
The shooting happened after most of the caravaners had left the downtown area, OregonLive reported.
It was clear that the BLM/lefty crowd were the ones looking for trouble. If they arent burning or looting then they will attempt to beat up anyone who isnt armed and who isnt on their fascist side.

Maybe a video of the shooting and picture of the victim.

Portland-homicide-victim-Getty-640x480.jpg

........Patriot Prayer is a far-right group based in the Portland, Oregon area.[1][2] Patriot Prayer describes itself as advocating in favor of free speech,[3] and opposing big government.[4][5] The group has organized rallies in support of Donald Trump[6] and far-right protests in predominantly liberal areas, which have been met with large numbers of counter-protesters.[7][8] White nationalists as well as far-right groups, such as Proud Boys,[9] and Hell Shaking Street Preachers,[10][11][12] have attended the rallies organized by Patriot Prayer, sparking controversy and violence.[13][14][15]......

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Patriot_Prayer

Maybe a video of trump supporters arriving earlier in the day.

Portland shooting leaves 1 dead as pro-Trump group clashes with BLM | Fox News

It was clear that the BLM/lefty crowd were the ones looking for trouble. If they arent burning or looting then they will attempt to beat up anyone who isnt armed and who isnt on their fascist side.

Bring in the water cannons....round them all up, prosecute and jail them to the hilt. We cannot just let this keep going on and on, now 90 days....once cleared, fill the streets with army soldiers armed to the teeth with permission to shoot any problem makers. The days of just doing nothing and letting these lowlifes destroy society should be over and over fast.

Bring in the water cannons....round them all up, prosecute and jail them to the hilt. We cannot just let this keep going on and on, now 90 days....once cleared, fill the streets with army soldiers armed to the teeth with permission to shoot any problem makers. The days of just doing nothing and letting these lowlifes destroy society should be over and over fast.

Yeah, put Trumpers into camps, throw away the keys.

Maybe he was shot in self defense.

Nothing is illegal with peaceful protesting. Trump and his supporters act like everybody is guilty of a crime, and you also claims to be the party of innocent until proven guilty. Also, your post is scary

Yeah, put Trumpers into camps, throw away the keys.

Lock her up chants has evolved into locking up other Americans and especially BLM.

Like how your sex offender hero lost? :lol:

Innocent until proven guilty?

Btw, how can a Trump supporter pretend to care about sexual assault

Like how your sex offender hero lost? :lol:

Quit projecting; Trump hasn't lost yet.

Besides, your guy is the one in jail now. And, the sex offender is partying with his maker.

Can someone explain to me what pro Trump supporter's are doing in Portland?

They pretty much showed the Portland mayor is lying when he says there are no riots and no violence in Portland. Look at how irrational those commies are and the vile manner in which they speak and act.

Where’s the People’s Liberation Army tank corps when you need them?

Innocent until proven guilty?

Btw, how can a Trump supporter pretend to care about sexual assault

Probably the same way lefties claim to oppose violence while defending the actions of rioters.

Can someone explain to me what pro Trump supporter's are doing in Portland?

Exercising their constitutional rights to demonstrate. You support that right, yes?

Quit projecting; Trump hasn't lost yet.

Besides, your guy is the one in jail now. And, the sex offender is partying with his maker.

I appreciate the brave face on the tragic loss of the sex offender you’ve been crying about since it happened.

I appreciate the brave face on the tragic loss of the sex offender you’ve been crying about since it happened.

I couldn't care less about the dead guy. But, I do cheer the imprisonment of the Trump boy. The former was a moron. The latter is a sucker.

Probably the same way lefties claim to oppose violence while defending the actions of rioters.

I don’t defend actions of rioters. But anyway, this makes two Trump supporters who have killed. Of course you will defend the killers, say it was self defense, but still, BLM has not murdered a Trump supporter. Trump is manipulating your fears.

I don’t defend actions of rioters. But anyway, this makes two Trump supporters who have killed. Of course you will defend the killers, say it was self defense, but still, BLM has not murdered a Trump supporter. Trump is manipulating your fears.

Don't forget the Trumper who murdered 28 people in El Paso for no reason other than that they were Latino.

I couldn't care less about the dead guy. But, I do cheer the imprisonment of the Trump boy. The former was a moron. The latter is a sucker.

Suuuuurrrreee, that’s why you’ve been weeping over it so much. Sorry your guy lost that one.

Suuuuurrrreee, that’s why you’ve been weeping over it so much. Sorry your guy lost that one.

I'm cheering that the Trumpian Nazi will be some big ape's pin cushion in prison for the next 50 years, like that Fields kid from Charlottesville.

Moron Right Wingers never learn.

I guess, I can say it was nice for Rosenbaum to take one for the team. Maybe, someone should send flowers. But, he's not about to elicit sympathy like Heather Heyer, who truly was an innocent person run down by a Nazi.

Don't forget the Trumper who murdered 28 people in El Paso for no reason other than that they were Latino.

I know people who lost family/friends in that shooting. Those were innocent people not out burning and breaking some some stuff. Try to contain your glee and appreciation that the monster of a killer has provided you a political tool.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom