• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Portland police chief calls for elected officials to act to stop violence in city

I'm sure yours is a common sentiment among people disgusted by this terrible mayor.

Trump supporters better not start acting like they suddenly care about people living in the cities. Trump and his supporters have done nothing but talk about American cities and its citizens like we an American plague or garbage dump. Personally speaking, living in a city isn’t that bad. Yes, we have gays and bunch of foreigners, but it is exciting here imo

Portland protests: Police chief calls for elected officials to act to stop violence in city - CNN

Now even Portland's police chief is calling out the mayor. Other state and nearby local agencies refused to send their people into Portland, because of the local policies which have allowed the violence to continue. And Mayor Wheeler is still stuck on blaming others.

Wheeler better hope Trump doesn't get reelected because if he does, the chances of him and that twat governor being arrested will raise exponentially.

Trump and his supporters have done nothing but talk about American cities and its citizens like we an American plague or garbage dump.

Then maybe they should stop acting like it.

Trump supporters better not start acting like they suddenly care about people living in the cities. Trump and his supporters have done nothing but talk about American cities and its citizens like we an American plague or garbage dump. Personally speaking, living in a city isn’t that bad. Yes, we have gays and bunch of foreigners, but it is exciting here imo

You have to remember that they hate America.

2773619125b1bbbfae509eeb8625e887.jpg

Right! :lamo

Portland Mayor Wheeler moving to avoid rioters targeting building

It's certainly exciting, I agree. In good and bad ways.

i'd say my sentiment is shared by millions more American voters.
Yes, I agree. Everyone is sick of the terrible job whats-his-face is doinv in Portland. Last I heard, he was going to put his house up for sale and attempt to flee!

Yes, I agree. Everyone is sick of the terrible job whats-his-face is doinv in Portland. Last I heard, he was going to put his house up for sale and attempt to flee!

they're sick of the child in our White House.

i'd say even more military members are sick today.

Yeah, well, I don't think they'll be many takers. I mean, the rioters are too busy rioting to read who may actually own the joint, so any prospects would be a little leery of a Molotov cocktail. Frankly, the good mayor should be on the docket for a few law suits soon, including a suit from his condo association. He sure has devalued real estate there. And the little place in country?? That neighborhood's going to take a hit, thanks to Google. And the rioters will find it eventually and him, no matter where he goes, because rioters nearly always bite the hand that feeds them. Thanks!!

Yeah, well, I don't think they'll be many takers. I mean, the rioters are too busy rioting to read who may actually own the joint, so any prospects would be a little leery of a Molotov cocktail. Frankly, the good mayor should be on the docket for a few law suits soon, including a suit from his condo association. He sure has devalued real estate there. And the little place in country?? That neighborhood's going to take a hit, thanks to Google. And the rioters will find it eventually and him, no matter where he goes, because rioters nearly always bite the hand that feeds them. Thanks!!
I still get a chuckle that he at one time thought it was a good idea to go out and riot with them (and got teargassed on top of it all).

What an idiot.

Back
Top Bottom