• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Portland,Oregon

Where have I stated, inferred or implied nazis don't kill anyone?

Post number?

I'll link it for you.

Wave the bloody shirt more.... There may be one or two posters unaware of the death in Charlottesville...

Now, I didn't bring up Charlottesville. You did. And you're trying to claim that I'm overplaying nazi violence by bringing it up (again, you did, not me).

You're downplaying nazi violence and then you went into a "no true nazi" routine and tried to pretend I or others were talking about the Republican party.

Nazi apologism. Plain as day.

Thank you.

Isn't amazing how Eco could not do the same?

Isn't it amazing Fled tries to pretend someone needs to?

"Prove nazis are violent!"

Really?

Thank you.

Isn't amazing how Eco could not do the same?

Isn't it amazing that you couldn't do the same?

You made a claim, it was easily beaten down, pretty pathetic debate skills you got there.

I'll link it for you.

Now, I didn't bring up Charlottesville. You did. And you're trying to claim that I'm overplaying nazi violence by bringing it up (again, you did, not me).

You're downplaying nazi violence and then you went into a "no true nazi" routine and tried to pretend I or others were talking about the Republican party.

Nazi apologism. Plain as day.

I brought up Charlottesville because that is the standard knee jerk response...

"But what about Charlottesville", "Heather Heyer", etc....

Now, once again.

Post number?

That's your knee-jerk response. I didn't bring it up. You did and you used it to try to claim I was overplaying nazi violence by bringing it up (you brought it up, not me). You're pretending I overplay nazi violence by bringing it up. But I didn't. You did. Then you denied nazi violence and claimed people are talking about Republicans.

Now, if it upsets you so much that people bring up murder in Charlottesville, then why do you spend so much time bringing up a slap against a blogger?

Now, once again.

Post number?

Death = No Problem

amirite? :roll:

I have one thread.... One. I suggested the others be merged.

And this is like those who hear a tweet from Trump and open multiple threads.. It happens.

What use have we for ANTIFA?

They justify/deflect from the right wings support of real organized hate groups

Now, once again.

Post number?

Oh for the love of Christ.....

You posted this: Please show the last time a NAZI killed anyone.... NAZI. Not right winger. Not KKK. NAZI.

Take responsibility for a stupid post you made, its not hard.

You asked for proof, by doing so you were making an inference.

You are better than this, just man up and admit that your question really wasn't a very good one and move on.

Man i never had understood what an antifa was. Looked it up.

Nice to see those pacifist liberals do have a spine. What a suprise. Wish democrats in congress would show the same sort of backbone.

If I claimed the Miami Dolphins only allowed one touchdown against them last year and everyone made too big of a deal about it, what does that say about my position on the Dolphins?

If someone does that about nazis, what does it say about their position on nazis?

They mayor has changed his tune, since a RNC centric lawyer is going to sue everything that moved that day that was under his watch, including his pet goldfish. This does not exclude a possible civil rights investigation.

You just can’t let body armored masked thugs operate like a paramilitary organization in any American city, period.

We'll see how well this post of yours ages next time some Oath Smellers show up strapped to the gills defending some guys carrying swastika flags and tiki torches and screaming "Blood and soil!" and "Jews will not replace us!".

But yes, I do agree that body armored masked thugs should be put down and ejected immediately with extreme prejudice, and Antifa certainly is no exception.

Man i never had understood what an antifa was. Looked it up.

Nice to see those pacifist liberals do have a spine. What a suprise. Wish democrats in congress would show the same sort of backbone.

Trust me, you don't want any part of Antifa.
They're not "liberals", they're totalitarians of the communist variety.
They view liberals as weak kneed traitors and just as deserving of their hatred.
They are no friend to Democrats, especially in Congress, because Congress is a deliberative lawmaking body and they reject the democratic process altogether.

Please show the last time a NAZI killed anyone.... NAZI. Not right winger. Not KKK. NAZI.

So now there's an expiration date or SELL BY date.
Okay I guess WW2 is off the hook and in retrospect, we should have just respected Germany's right to free speech.
Are you ****ing serious?

So now there's an expiration date or SELL BY date.
Okay I guess WW2 is off the hook and in retrospect, we should have just respected Germany's right to free speech.
Are you ****ing serious?

These RW initiated Antifa threads are all part of a DESPERATE attempt to further marry Antifa to the Democratic Party, as if they are somehow sharing common ground and a collective future.

Failed Alinsky tactic, flushworthy thread.

These RW initiated Antifa threads are all part of a DESPERATE attempt to further marry Antifa to the Democratic Party, as if they are somehow sharing common ground and a collective future.

Please show where I have done that.

I believe ANTIFA to be an aberration that does not represent the beliefs and.values of the Democratic party.

It's an attempt to mainstream the alt-right. It pretends racism and sexism are an extension of conservative politics by pretending violence is an extension of liberal politics (the "Alt left"). It's trying to create a picture wherein nazis are merely the fringe of a political party. Pretending racism is a matter of politics is an attempt to mainstream racism. Same goes for violence.

1. Claim racism is merely fringe politics.
2. Claim violence is merely fringe politics.
3. ?
4. Profit.

Thank you.

I do try to not ascribe malice upon a group for the bad acts of a small unaffiliated group.

Oh, to be sure, Antifa has, at least in the past, tried very hard to affiliate THEMSELVES with "the Left" by showing up at all manner of left-driven events.
Anarchist elements of Antifa infiltrated the Occupy protests in New York, then the beatings and vandalism began.
Of course, Occupy were almost "asking for it" by insisting "We are a leaderless movement" and of course Antifa in their cynical best, decided that they WOULD INDEED force some "leadership" upon Occupy...THEIR "leadership".

Similar things have happened to a couple of "women's march" organizing groups recently.
Teresa Shook expressed "shock and dismay" when "The Women's March" organizing group got taken over.
Suddenly Tamika Mallory was expressing admiration for Louis Farrakhan, hardly an empowerment figure for women, suddenly anti-semitism was okay in The Women's March and Jewish members had to walk on eggshells.

So finally in November 2018, Teresa wrote that, "as Women’s March founder, I am stepping up to bring focus back to the Unity Principles on which our movement began".
This was after Shook had written a dozen or so essays about "the importance of decentralized leadership" for two years prior.

Decentralized leadership my rosy red ass. If you decentralize your leadership, you are leaderless and if you are leaderless, you're asking for your core values to be overthrown, subsumed, and distorted to the point where your cause is no longer recognizable.

One could even argue that Antifa may have already done this very thing TO THEMSELVES, seeing as how they're no longer even fighting Nazis and fascists, but are instead using fascistic tools to fight almost EVERYONE who doesn't agree with them.

So, should we sit around on our hands and wait for "the left wing version of Andy Ngo" to go get THEIR head smashed in by Proud Boys or the Richard Spencer Blood and Soil contingent of white supremacists, or should we ALL, liberal and conservative alike, recognize that all of these violent fringe groups contribute absolutely nothing to rational discourse?

I understand that the temptation among some people here is too strong for them to resist but I refuse to give them what they want so badly.
I'm me, I'm Checkers, I own my own views on the issues, I own my own thoughts and I own my own voice.

He walked directly into the crowd of Antifa lol. You'd think he was just a random journalist strolling down the street in downtown Portland, he was well known to the Antifa in Portland, and hated and yet chose to proceed. That doesn't absolve the Antifa members, but for me it absolves Ngo of ANY sympathy. He asked for this as a stunt, and the fact that he posses for a Journalist is a sad state for institution of Journalism.

I love how you're equating the plight of Conservatives (this is really just the alt-right and far right that are really involved at these protests) to the struggle of blacks in America. I thought Conservatives were against the Viticimization culture? I guess not when it benefits your narratives that you want to spin.

People who are beaten by fascist hate criminals (screaming homophobic slurs) until they suffer from brain hemorrhages are asking for it!!!!

:donkeyfla

Back
Top Bottom