• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Portland man brutally beaten by leftist thugs, WAS DEFENDING A TRANS WOMAN FROM BEING ASSAULTED!

ModerationNow!

I identify as "non-Bidenary".
DP Veteran
Reaction score
Political Leaning
Independent
Here's the full video of the events leading up to the mob assault of the Portland man. It clearly shows he was DEFENDING a trans woman, who was being ROBBED AND ASSAULTED by BLM/Antifa thugs! For defending her, they went after him! He tried to leave, but they attacked him and tried to prevent him from driving away. They tried pulling him out of his truck. He drove off, but was later forced to crash into a building, where they brutally beat and robbed him!

The coward who kicked him has been identified, and he is using the usual BLM excuse, lying! He claims "I was just in a fight with a racist, and now the cops are after me". Nope, he wasn't in a fight. He kicked a beaten man from behind! Also, the man wasn't a racist, his only crime was defending a trans woman from being beaten and robbed by BLM! Lastly, this lowlife predictably has a long rap sheet, including 2x domestic assault charges, meaning he likes beating women! A real "progressive" hero we have here!

I'm SURE there will be people who will endlessly defend the violent mob, even going as far as to promote idiotic conspiracy theories about "phantom Nazis who snuck in and did ALL the assaulting, causing the saints of BLM/Antifa to be falsely accused". It's happened MANY times right here during the rioting! But this will refute that BS, and it illustrates just who BLM/Antifa are! A vote for Biden is a vote for MORE OF THIS!!

Last edited:
Link to a legitimate source, please.

Are you claiming this beating didn't take place?

A can’t believe you said that. Do you think it’s staged? It’s all over fox and a couple of others. They have a photo and an APB out for the guy.

It's nothing but an unsourced video from god knows where at the moment. If you don't have a legitimate news source, I'll just move on. :2wave:

It's nothing but an unsourced video from god knows where at the moment. If you don't have a legitimate news source, I'll just move on. :2wave:

If stupid comments like this is what you're going to write then you shoulda just moved on without writing anything.

Here's the full video of the events leading up to the mob assault of the Portland man. It clearly shows he was DEFENDING a trans woman, who was being ROBBED AND ASSAULTED by BLM/Antifa thugs! For defending her, they went after him! He tried to leave, but they attacked him and tried to prevent him from driving away. They tried pulling him out of his truck. He drove off, but was later forced to crash into a building, where they brutally beat and robbed him!

The coward who kicked him has been identified, and he is using the usual BLM excuse, lying! He claims "I was just in a fight with a racist, and now the cops are after me". Nope, he wasn't in a fight. He kicked a beaten man from behind! Also, the man wasn't a racist, his only crime was defending a trans woman from being beaten and robbed by BLM! Lastly, this lowlife predictably has a long rap sheet, including 2x domestic assault charges, meaning he likes beating women! A real "progressive" hero we have here!

I'm SURE there will be people who will endlessly defend the violent mob, even going as far as to promote idiotic conspiracy theories about "phantom Nazis who snuck in and did ALL the assaulting, causing the saints of BLM/Antifa to be falsely accused". It's happened MANY times right here during the rioting! But this will refute that BS, and it illustrates just who BLM/Antifa are! A vote for Biden is a vote for MORE OF THIS!!

Did you see our president just endorsed QAnon from the white house yesterday?

Murder Suspect Was Under A Pro-Trump Delusion, Lawyer Says : NPR

A 24-year-old man who has been charged with shooting to death a reputed New York mob boss earlier this year thought he was under the influence of QAnon, pro-Trump Internet postings about the president supposedly battling a cabal of liberal elites, his lawyer wrote in a recent submission to New York state court.

Prosecutors have charged Anthony Comello with murder over the fatal shooting Francesco Cali, the alleged leader of the Gambino crime family who was gunned down outside of his Staten Island home in March.

So anyway, post more lies about "leftist thugs", please. We can't wait!

Its a disgrace they are only looking for him and none of the other criminals on tape. All of them should be prosecuted.

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

Was that so difficult? .

I didn’t start the thread. I linked the story because you didn’t want to do the research or know how to use google.

Was that so difficult? Apparently it happened several days ago, with clashes on both sides, and as of the time the article was written, the authorities didn't know what led up to it or who was involved.

Thanks for the link. It's appreciated.

Clashes on both sides? Really? Which side was this guy on?
This guy was an innocent bystander helping a transgender who was a target of the mob.
BLM forget their agenda which includes transgenders into their movement.
The suspect has a long history of criminal violence which is not surprising for Biden voters.

The hate filled leftists are totally out of control.

Back
Top Bottom