• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Portland ICE building burns amid another night of violent protests (4/11/21)

There were no Dem insurrectionists in the Capitol on 1/6. They were all deluded righties.

We're talking about a Portland ICE facility....you know, the topic of your own OP? Tf you going on about? I get it...you're desperately trying to obfuscate you utterly stupid post.

I'm talking about this event. Your deflection is irrelevant.

No deflection. Simply pointing out that political violence is presently being treated differently based upon the political cause of those who commit the violence.

I have no idea! Let me go on record as condemning any illegal activities. I fail to see how not accepting the results of the last election has anything to do with whatever rioting is going on anywhere, except for 6JAN21, ya know.........

ANTIFA doesn’t represent me.

I'm pretty sure that the "mostly peaceful protest" was populated primarily by interested parties who hoped that the last legal method to reverse the election would be employed.

The folks that entered the Capital and committed the ensuing crimes were likely of the ilk that have done the same mischief around the country. The entries were started BEFORE the speech ended 30 minutes away.

There are subversive forces that have and will use any opportunity to divide our country and employ violence and mayhem as their principle tools.

Looks like the long, hot summer in Minneapolis is getting an early start this year. In Portland? Never ended.

Antifa is short for anti-fascist. Calling anti-fascists fascists is an excellent example of Orwellian doublethink. That or proof some people don't have the sense god gave a gopher.

Being a Gopher, I have exactly that level of sense. ;)

ANTIFA seems to be a group of folks that are pro-anarchy and anti everything else. Their name seems to be as accurate as your average Congressional Bill's name.

Is there any example of ANTIFA actually doing anything constructive in any way at any time?

Back
Top Bottom