• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Portland DA routinely releasing arrested rioters: Violent Antifa rioter arrested 4x in 4 weeks!

ModerationNow!

I identify as "non-Bidenary".
DP Veteran
Reaction score
Political Leaning
Independent
Now over 100 days of Portland riots, enabled by the radical leftist, (self-deceived)Antifa-connected DA, who routinely drops rioting and assault charges for Antifa/BLM extremists. This particular Antifa clown was regularly taking part in Portland riots, and was arrested and released 3 times by Portland DA, after being charged with felonies. These crimes include throwing Molotov cocktails and rocks at police and regular citizens!

But FINALLY, the feds have stepped in, and now they've arrested at least 42 rioters, including this loser, who was arrested a FOURTH time in 4 weeks! But he is being charged with federal crimes this time! Unfortunately, the Portland Antifa-friendly DA can't do anything about it this time!

Man arrested 4 times in Portland riots. The city released him three times.

Now over 100 days of Portland riots, enabled by the radical leftist, (self-deceived)Antifa-connected DA, who routinely drops rioting and assault charges for Antifa/BLM extremists. This particular Antifa clown was regularly taking part in Portland riots, and was arrested and released 3 times by Portland DA, after being charged with felonies. These crimes include throwing Molotov cocktails and rocks at police and regular citizens!

But FINALLY, the feds have stepped in, and now they've arrested at least 42 rioters, including this loser, who was arrested a FOURTH time in 4 weeks! But he is being charged with federal crimes this time! Unfortunately, the Portland Antifa-friendly DA can't do anything about it this time!

Certainly not how one would deter rioting.

Even money that DA's campaign was supported with Soros money.

Sent from my Pixel 2 using Tapatalk

When a protester damages property or assaults someone, they are no longer a protester but rather a vandal, assailant, or possibly a rioter.

There is nothing in the article to support your claim that Donnelly is Antifa or ever threw a Molotov at anything or anyone. Those claims of yours are unfounded.

When a protester damages property or assaults someone, they are no longer a protester but rather a vandal, assailant, or possibly a rioter.

There is nothing in the article to support your claim that Donnelly is Antifa or ever threw a Molotov at anything or anyone. Those claims of yours are unfounded.

Put down the Kool Aid and read.

Donnelly’s first documented arrest during the Portland riots occurred on August 5th, where authorities say that Donnelly was caught on film using a hammer to smash the windows of the Portland Police Bureau’s East Precinct.

The DOJ also noted that Donnelly was among those throwing objects at police and even assaulted an officer when police were trying to arrest him that evening.

Put down the Kool Aid and read.

Donnelly’s first documented arrest during the Portland riots occurred on August 5th, where authorities say that Donnelly was caught on film using a hammer to smash the windows of the Portland Police Bureau’s East Precinct.

The DOJ also noted that Donnelly was among those throwing objects at police and even assaulted an officer when police were trying to arrest him that evening.

Put on your glasses and take a reading comprehension course. Nothing you said contains the word "Molotov" or "Antifa" stated by any authority. You can't refute what I said nor provide any evidence of fact to support the claims I specified that lack proof that is the burden of the OP.

Put on your glasses and take a reading comprehension course. Nothing you said contains the word "Molotov" or "Antifa" stated by any authority. You can't refute what I said nor provide any evidence of fact to support the claims I specified that lack proof that is the burden of the OP.

But he was arrested for it.

Nice try.

But he was arrested for it.

Nice try.

No. You're making another false statement. You can't show any evidence that he was arrested for throwing a "Molotov" or anything in the arrest that ID'd him as an "Antifa" member of any kind. Repeating false statement is called "lying". Show proof or I'll just bust you again on another thread.

Now over 100 days of Portland riots, enabled by the radical leftist, (self-deceived)Antifa-connected DA, who routinely drops rioting and assault charges for Antifa/BLM extremists. This particular Antifa clown was regularly taking part in Portland riots, and was arrested and released 3 times by Portland DA, after being charged with felonies. These crimes include throwing Molotov ****tails and rocks at police and regular citizens!

I understand the left less and less every day. I simply can't comprehend this kind of stuff. It makes no sense in the real world. I don't know what planet they are from.

Back
Top Bottom