• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Portland DA: If you are black or brown then you have a right to assault cops

marke

Banned
DP Veteran
Reaction score
Political Leaning
Very Conservative
Leftist democrats are under the bad logic and delusion that black or brown people have a right to riot after wild assumptions of hundreds of years of mistreatment by whites.

Hundreds of Cases Against Portland Rioters to Be Dropped by DA and It Gets Worse

“This policy acknowledges that centuries of disparate treatment of Black and brown people have left people with deep wounds,’’ he said. “This policy recognizes in order to advance public safety, we must not only prevent crime but we must also promote economic and housing stability, educational opportunities, strong family and community relationships, mental and physical health and build trust with everybody in our community.”

Free pass for criminal behavior. Good for thugs. Not good for innocent Americans and America.

Surveillance video shows looting at downtown Portland jeweler | KATU

Noha said to see nearly a hundred faces in her store, taking nearly a million dollars' worth of merchandise was extremely difficult.

Leftist democrats are under the bad logic and delusion that black or brown people have a right to riot after wild assumptions of hundreds of years of mistreatment by whites.

Hundreds of Cases Against Portland Rioters to Be Dropped by DA and It Gets Worse

“This policy acknowledges that centuries of disparate treatment of Black and brown people have left people with deep wounds,’’ he said. “This policy recognizes in order to advance public safety, we must not only prevent crime but we must also promote economic and housing stability, educational opportunities, strong family and community relationships, mental and physical health and build trust with everybody in our community.”

Free pass for criminal behavior. Good for thugs. Not good for innocent Americans and America.

Noha said to see nearly a hundred faces in her store, taking nearly a million dollars' worth of merchandise was extremely difficult.

:lamo

the same guy with another race thread.

i hope you guys read my questions to him in other threads regarding what happened to him in life to make him this way. if you did you'll have an pretty good idea of what makes him tick.

I predict the next (at least) 4 years are going to be rough for you.

Well, lets see what the tax base looks like businesses move and tax payers leave to safer areas.

i hope you guys read my questions to him in other threads regarding what happened to him in life to make him this way. if you did you'll have an pretty good idea of what makes him tick.

I'd have to care. He just posts false information constantly. Not interested.

Well, lets see what the tax base looks like businesses move and tax payers leave to safer areas.

Cuomo is one of the first to come to his senses. He is now taking a knee while begging rich businesspeople to return to New York City to continue contributing to the super high taxation the state desperately needs to stay afloat.

Cuomo: Wealthy residents should leave Hamptons, return to NYC

ALBANY — Gov. Andrew Cuomo has been begging rich people to return to New York City from their second-home retreats so they can pay taxes to help offset the state’s growing coronavirus-related revenue shortfall.

“I literally talk to people all day long who are now in their Hamptons house who also lived here, or in their Hudson Valley house, or in their Connecticut weekend house, and I say, ‘You got to come back! We’ll go to dinner! I’ll buy you a drink! Come over, I’ll cook!’” the Democratic governor said Monday.

My advice to Cuomo: Get rid of that commie jerk mayor and restore funding and respect for the police and maybe people might think about returning to the city.

Where in the article did it mention charges were being dropped based on skin color?

Where in the article did it mention charges were being dropped based on skin color?

The democrat DA who has taken it upon himself to forgive the lawbreaking hordes said their violence was justified because

“This policy acknowledges that centuries of disparate treatment of Black and brown people have left people with deep wounds,’’

The democrat DA who has taken it upon himself to forgive the lawbreaking hordes said their violence was justified because

“This policy acknowledges that centuries of disparate treatment of Black and brown people have left people with deep wounds,’’

I had to go the original policy and not see it through the lens of a far right propaganda rag. Here is the policy in full:

DASCHMIDTpolicy Regarding Protest Related Cases

Nothing about skin color. The cause of the protests area are the unfair treatment of people of color, not the policy.

I had to go the original policy and not see it through the lens of a far right propaganda rag. Here is the policy in full:

DASCHMIDTpolicy Regarding Protest Related Cases

Nothing about skin color. The cause of the protests area are the unfair treatment of people of color, not the policy.

I am not taking issue with any written policy. I am taking issue with a prosecutor publicly excusing violence by black or brown people for being black or brown.

I am not taking issue with any written policy. I am taking issue with a prosecutor publicly excusing violence by black or brown people for being black or brown.

That's not what he was saying.

Marke, this is only going to get worse if Trump doesn't get reelected. Don't blow a blood vessel over this insanity. Just keep yourself armed, fit, and watch over any family you have.

Kim Foxx in Chiraq dismissed 25,000 thug cases that included murder. America is experiencing domestic terrorism.

1. The Portland DA was just being honest.

2. Many other district attorneys do the same thing, although they do not publicly admit it.

3. For example, some individuals of a certain minority are verbally/physically abusing Asian Americans. Of course, none of the perps are being prosecuted. As the Portland DA admitted, the perps are special people.

4. Just wait until the Biden-Harris Department of Justice swings into action come January! You ain't seen nothing yet! Some of the new victims of crime will be people who voted in Mr. Biden and Ms. Harris.

Back
Top Bottom