• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!
  • Welcome to our archives. No new posts are allowed here.

Porter Goss,Iran

Surenderer

Reaction score
Peace upon you guys,

Porter Goss, Bush's "Intelligence Czar" says he knows where Osama bin Laden is, but he's not saying right now. I figure (just my opinion) that what he is gonna say is that he is in Iran. Americans aren't ready for another War so in order to help justify this coming war they will need to put bin Laden in Iran. So that's where he will be put. Bush before has shown that he just tells the intelligence community what he wants reality to be and then they go out and fabricate the story that supports the president's fiction. Thats the problem with no repercussions for actions or in this case lies...It seems Iran can already do no right in the current administration's eyes. They just had an election but Rumsfield called it a mock election complaining that the 8 candidates they had to choose from were somehow fixed. Here in the USA we don't have 8 candidates to choose from. We have only 2 which are chosen by political insiders.(some would say more but are they really even a threat?) Maybe he forgot that he got in office in 2000 despite receiving less votes than the party they were running against......comments?

http://cnn.com/2005/US/06/20/goss.bin.laden/index.html

Surenderer said:
We have only 2 which are chosen by political insiders.(some would say more but are they really even a threat?)

Ralph Nader is a stud. Get em next time!

Surenderer said:
Peace upon you guys,

Porter Goss, Bush's "Intelligence Czar" says he knows where Osama bin Laden is, but he's not saying right now. I figure (just my opinion) that what he is gonna say is that he is in Iran. Americans aren't ready for another War so in order to help justify this coming war they will need to put bin Laden in Iran. So that's where he will be put. Bush before has shown that he just tells the intelligence community what he wants reality to be and then they go out and fabricate the story that supports the president's fiction. Thats the problem with no repercussions for actions or in this case lies...It seems Iran can already do no right in the current administration's eyes. They just had an election but Rumsfield called it a mock election complaining that the 8 candidates they had to choose from were somehow fixed. Here in the USA we don't have 8 candidates to choose from. We have only 2 which are chosen by political insiders.(some would say more but are they really even a threat?) Maybe he forgot that he got in office in 2000 despite receiving less votes than the party they were running against......comments?

http://cnn.com/2005/US/06/20/goss.bin.laden/index.html

I've been saying we have know about him for a long time. Better to know and watch and learn. Simple intelligence protocol. Attack Iran. No I don't think so. That would inflame all Muslims. Well just let the Jews bomb their nuclear facility when it's almost done. Dude, pull your head out of the "I hate Bush sand trap". Take a deep breath and get some oxygen to that brain. Harry Brown was not a political insider. Ross Perot? Think a non Muslim can get on the ballot in Iran? You are so easy.

Comment? It's called the electoral college and there is a reason for it . Do you know? If you don't just ask and I'll teach you.

Last edited:
Surenderer said:
Americans aren't ready for another War so in order to help justify this coming war they will need to put bin Laden in Iran. So that's where he will be put. Bush before has shown that he just tells the intelligence community what he wants reality to be and then they go out and fabricate the story that supports the president's fiction.

Well I guess time will tell if you are right - but I don't think we're going into Iran anytime soon. Even before 9/11, we already knew about the evils of Saddam Hussein's regime and the Taliban, and I think many people would have said that one day these regimes will have to be forcibly removed. I'm no fan of the Iranian government, but I think most people see that they can be contained until they fall - and I don't belive that popular support will be able to be mobilized in such a short period of time.

Many people said that if Bush were re-elected, we'd have a draft. I'm still waiting for that one, too.

Back
Top Bottom