• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Portal

Opteron

Reaction score
Political Leaning
Liberal
Anyone play Portal 1 and Portal 2? I just finished the games after I bought them bundled on Steam. Pretty innovative game and the puzzle solving gets addictive after a while. I hope they're making a third one.

You're late /thread

Sent from my SGH-T989 using Tapatalk 2

Rather play a classic anyday than the latest shoot-em up for $100.

The cake is a lie!

I haven't played 2 yet, because I'm not willing to drop $40 for it, and I only want to play it on my ps3. Is 2 better than 1?

The cake is not a lie. It was there at the end of the game.

2 is kinda like 1, but more stuff more fun.

The cake is a lie!

I haven't played 2 yet, because I'm not willing to drop $40 for it, and I only want to play it on my ps3. Is 2 better than 1?

I thought 2 was much more fun. It's the same general gameplay, but the story is much better. I doubt they'll do a 3, like they're not doing a Halflife 3, but 2 was a great game.

The cake is a lie!

There's an environment just after halfway that I felt was uninspired for this type of game (less about solving puzzles then scanning the too large environment for walls that can be manipulated), but it introduces another great character voiced by JK Simmons. The writing is top notch as ever. Worthwhile sequel, but I miss Half Life.

well....i suppose $40 isn't really that bad....
Hmm that is much. :doh There was a $13 deal for 1 and 2 on Steam, but I missed that so I got it for $25 for both. $20 for just 2.

Hmm that is much. :doh There was a $13 deal for 1 and 2 on Steam, but I missed that so I got it for $25 for both. $20 for just 2.

It's cheaper for the PC version. The ps3 version is about $40.

Portal 2 is so much more than Portal 1, Portal 1 should be embarrassed to still exist. There really is no comparison.

Back
Top Bottom