• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Popular Presidents don’t have to beg for Birthday wishes

Wehrwolfen

Banned
Reaction score
Political Leaning
Conservative
Obama, who works to destroy the USA with the ongoing Fundamental Transformation of America, owns no sentimental feelings about America​

By Judi McLeod
August 4, 2013

Popular Presidents don’t have to beg for Birthday wishes, Obama

President Barack Obama’s 52nd birthday today is symbolic of the way he runs his destructive administration: propaganda, astroturfing and mega hype.

In the space of the last few days, as many as five emails, subject line ‘Friend’ were sent out to all by Organizing for Action (OFA) asking folk to sign his birthday card—and tapping them for $5.

A popular president would not have to ask five times for signatures on his birthday card and beg for money.

The first plea came from astro-turfer David Axelrod telling folk every time his phone rang “to the tune of Stevie Wonder’s “Signed, Sealed Delivered (I’m Yours),” he knew who was calling.

]Excerpt]

Read more:

Of course the buyers remorse has only become greater since November 2012.

Tomorrow is my birthday. On August 5, 2013, I will be 70 years old.

Please send me at least $5 but I'll accept amounts up to $500,000.00. Larger donors will have more influence on my future posts.

imgres.jpeg

While this thread seems utterly pointless, it does provide a theme appropriate to this important announcement. Thank you President Obama. Thank you Werewolf. And thank you all my fans from around the galaxy.

Obama, who works to destroy the USA with the ongoing Fundamental Transformation of America, owns no sentimental feelings about America​

By Judi McLeod
August 4, 2013

Popular Presidents don’t have to beg for Birthday wishes, Obama

President Barack Obama’s 52nd birthday today is symbolic of the way he runs his destructive administration: propaganda, astroturfing and mega hype.

In the space of the last few days, as many as five emails, subject line ‘Friend’ were sent out to all by Organizing for Action (OFA) asking folk to sign his birthday card—and tapping them for $5.

A popular president would not have to ask five times for signatures on his birthday card and beg for money.

The first plea came from astro-turfer David Axelrod telling folk every time his phone rang “to the tune of Stevie Wonder’s “Signed, Sealed Delivered (I’m Yours),” he knew who was calling.

]Excerpt]

Read more:

Of course the buyers remorse has only become greater since November 2012.

You are so right. Bush never fundraised, nor did Clinton, or Bush, or Reagan, or...

Oh wait, they all did so as usual this is nothing but a bunch of stupidity. Do you ever both to critically think about these bat**** insane sources?

Tomorrow is my birthday. On August 5, 2013, I will be 70 years old.

Please send me at least $5 but I'll accept amounts up to $500,000.00. Larger donors will have more influence on my future posts.

View attachment 67151535

While this thread seems utterly pointless, it does provide a theme appropriate to this important announcement. Thank you President Obama. Thank you Werewolf. And thank you all my fans from around the galaxy.

My check is in the mail

You are so right. Bush never fundraised, nor did Clinton, or Bush, or Reagan, or...

Oh wait, they all did so as usual this is nothing but a bunch of stupidity. Do you ever both to critically think about these bat**** insane sources?

Did you cry for Antonio Santiago, or the teenager that shot him?

Did you cry for Antonio Santiago, or the teenager that shot him?

What the **** does that have to do with anything? Why are you trying to fivert attention away from the fatal flaw in your OP?

Back
Top Bottom