• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Popeye's sells "Emotional Support Chicken" dinners. PETA doesn't approve

Lutherf

DP Veteran
Reaction score
Political Leaning
Conservative
PETA: Popeyes ‘Mocking Mental Illness’ By ‘Selling Boxes Of Dead Emotional Support Chickens For Holidays’

https://philadelphia.cbslocal.com/2018/12/19/peta-popeyes-mocking-mental-illness-by-selling-boxes-of-dead-emotional-support-chickens-for-holidays/

“We know holiday travel can be frustrating, and there’s no better way to ease stress than with a box of delicious Popeyes fried chicken and a good laugh,” said Hope Diaz, CMO of Popeyes. “We appreciate how comforting emotional support animals are and wanted to create our own version. The good news is that our emotional support chicken is permitted to fly without any restrictions – one less worry for busy travelers!”

Personally, I absolutely love the idea of the chicken box and the fact that PETA is pissed off about something is....completely normal. That's pretty much the whole thing they do.

Last edited:
PETA: Popeyes ‘Mocking Mental Illness’ By ‘Selling Boxes Of Dead Emotional Support Chickens For Holidays’

https://philadelphia.cbslocal.com/2018/12/19/peta-popeyes-mocking-mental-illness-by-selling-boxes-of-dead-emotional-support-chickens-for-holidays/

Personally, I absolutely love the idea of the chicken box and the fact that PETA is pissed off about something is....completely normal. That's pretty much the whole thing they do.

I'm hungry. I think I will go get some emotional support chicken.

My bowel movements after Taco Bell night and PETA's opinions have a striking similarity in both smell and texture.

I'm going to Popeyes in a fur coat and order a Dead Emotional Support Chicken. Then, i'll plaster it on Facebook and make sure PETA members see it. Talk about "trigger". The popping noises of their heads exploding will be heard 'round the world.

Back
Top Bottom