• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Pope Weighs In on Calls to Deny Communion to Biden Over Abortion

JANFU

Land by the Gulf Stream
Supporting Member
DP Veteran
Monthly Donator
Reaction score
Political Leaning
Slightly Liberal
Pope Francis slams doors on denying Communion/ Eucharist to Biden
Bishops conference will no doubt heed this

“I have never refused the eucharist to anyone,” Francis said, though he added that he did not know of any instance when such a politician had come to him for communion. Bishops should be pastors, he said, not politicians.

he slam dunked that one....the only person that is responsible for a sin against God is the person committing the sin....Biden has an obligation to uphold the law, which is separate from his religion. He has an obligation to keep the two separate....under both civil and religious laws. Further, he hasn't had an abortion...and so, therefore, it isn't his sin....but I disagree with the church that it is a mortal sin.

Why should Biden care what some old fart in the Vatican thinks he should do? Oh wait, he's a devout Catholic I forgot. Always attends mass on religious holidays.

Why should Biden care what some old fart in the Vatican thinks he should do? Oh wait, he's a devout Catholic I forgot. Always attends mass on religious holidays.
...with cameras in tow.

We have Catholics in Michigan going against the Vatican saying vaccinations are against their religion. I really am not taking these people seriously until these Catholics are burned at the stake for heresy.

CEOs are part of the faith.

I guess we get to add the US Catholic diocese to the growing list of the new American Taliban.

We have Catholics in Michigan going against the Vatican saying vaccinations are against their religion. I really am not taking these people seriously until these Catholics are burned at the stake for heresy.
LOL - now the pro-vaxxers are going so far as to encourage burning people at the stake for disagreeing with them.

They disagree with their own religion.

3 major religions, Christianity (Vatican), Islam & Judaism (Jewish) none have come out against vaccines. Fact is the opposite.
Not saying their are some who will go rogue and ignore their Religious leader(s), but not for long IMHO

Why am I not surprised.

Burgkmair_whore_babylon_color-1-663x640.jpg

Back
Top Bottom