• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Pope’s Reptilian Audience Hall.

So Icke is still around.

Why did I click on that link?

So Icke is still around.
He makes a good living out of this...sells loads of books. To be fair it wouldn’t surprise me if Biden , Johnson and Merkel had forked tongues and were sucking the life out of babies at the G7 down in Cornwall.🤣

Why did I click on that link?
Gotta say though...that’s one weird statue...actually, really ****ing freaky...

PapalThrone.jpg

Don't waste your time.

Sadly, yes. He's made from the same mould as Eric von Danniken; remember him and his 'Chariots of the Gods' books? He made a fortune and later admitted that they were entirely fictitious.
I remember von Danniken, yes. In some ways the father of mothern crackpot and the one who made ancient aliens a trope.

Well I went to the Vatican in 2018 and I have to say it did not feel in the slightest bit Godly to me...I commented on it to my wife whilst we strolled around looking at the vast collection of wealth.

Reminds me of Hunter S. Thompson's hallucination in the hotel lobby in Fear and Loathing in Las Vegas.
I found my feelings in the Vatican to be completely different to what I expected...it felt unChristian. Now I look at that freaky statue in the Audience Hall and it confirms my feelings about something not being right there.

Maybe they are blood sucking reptiles lol.🤣😂

Sadly, yes. He's made from the same mould as Eric von Danniken; remember him and his 'Chariots of the Gods' books? He made a fortune and later admitted that they were entirely fictitious.
Where did you get that information...Totally wrong.
He got carried away when writing the book and wrote something that was wrong.
Naysayers used this one mistake to condemn his entire book.

Back
Top Bottom