• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Poor Nancy got grounded by Trump

trouble13

DP Veteran
Reaction score
Citing security concerns during the shutdown, Nancy Pelosi has asked Donald Trump to*give his State of the Union address in writing.
Trump’s*response?
Canceling her trip*to Brussels Thursday night right before takeoff.
TRUMP DENIES PELOSI AIRCRAFT FOR FOREIGN TRIP, AFTER CALL FOR STATE OF THE UNION DELAY
In the letter he said, he was "sorry to inform her," that he's canceling the trip.

https://www.foxnews.com/opinion/gutfeld-on-trumps-letter-to-pelosi

This had to sting, LMAO

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

Point to Trump for epic trolling.

Minus one million points to the US for hitting an evil lower point.

Increasingly we run America on par with a two bit African nation...

The Chinese thank us in advance.
SAD

Just when you thought things could not get anymore ridiculous up on the hill....

And Melania flew to Mar-A-Largo today. HMMM.

I would prefer she stay in the US till there is a budget and the government is fully open. Pelosi is after all the speaker of the House. Guess she must figure what is another 7-10 days.
She should read the impact the partial shutdown is starting to have on the economy. While the federal workers are going to get paid. That is not the case for contractors who are currently shut down.

Trump did say she was free to fly commercial. lol.

And Melania flew to Mar-A-Largo today. HMMM.

Okay, I think Trump did a very stupid thing here and I don't agree with much of the crap coming out of either side here.

That said, PLEASE explain to me what office Melania was elected or appointed to that is relevant to ending the shutdown? Can you show me where she requires a special level of security similar to a gathering of all major government officials? Maybe you can tell me how just about anything is impacted by her getting on a plane.

DxIrbtUXcAA5T07.jpg-large.jpg

He's still pouting...obviously. Negotiate my a$$. There's no negotiation Mr. President. He expects American Taxpayers to pay for a wall that he claimed Mexico would pay for. The longer this drags on, the worse it is for him.

Last edited:
Why would President Trump authorize the military to fly Pelosi out of the country on a PR campaign trip? She should use her own Congressional budget to fly commercial to campaign. Why should the military fly her anywhere?

Pelosi is one of the richest members of Congress of course, worth as much as $200 million dollars.

View attachment 67248237

He's still pouting...obviously. Negotiate my a$$. There's no negotiation Mr. President. He expects American Taxpayers to pay for a wall that he claimed Mexico would pay for. The longer this drags on, the worse it is for him.

What's even funnier is that it's in writing and not just rhetoric. His campaign clearly outlined it on his website, so all of the side stepping and creative math the administration is doing now is even funnier.

He isnt trolling. He is concerned for her safety

I think it's great that these people care about each other so much that Pelosi is worried about Trump's safety at SOTU and Trump, in return, is worried about Nancy's safety.

I think it's great that these people care about each other so much that Pelosi is worried about Trump's safety at SOTU and Trump, in return, is worried about Nancy's safety.
I havnt seen this much love since Woodstock

This had to sting, LMAO

Its a shame that conservatives treat the real world like a junior high school football game. And you were literally (and obediently) cheering about something as if Nancy going to Afghanistan was some sort of pleasure cruise. Anyhoo, using your childish standard, trump caving like a junior high school punk had to sting for you right?

Protect Trump with a roll of bubble-wrap. Good enough.

Back
Top Bottom