• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Poor Hillary

trixare4kids

Trix has reentered the building.
Supporting Member
DP Veteran
Reaction score
Political Leaning
Undisclosed
Hillary Clinton: Biden 'should not concede under any circumstances'

Poor Hillary who lives her dream life as president vicariously through Joe Biden.

Former Secretary of State Hillary Clinton said in a new interview that Democratic presidential nominee Joe Biden "should not concede under any circumstances" because she believes the final results in November's election are "going to drag out" due to mail-in voting.
"Joe Biden should not concede under any circumstances because I think this is going to drag out, and eventually, I do believe he will win if we don't give an inch and if we are as focused and relentless as the other side is," Clinton told former aide Jennifer Palmieri on Showtime's "The Circus."
"I think that [Republicans] have a couple of scenarios that they are looking toward. One is messing up absentee balloting. They believe that helps them so that they then get maybe a narrow advantage in the Electoral College on Election Day," Clinton, the 2016 Democratic nominee, alleged. "So we've got to have a massive legal operation, and I know the Biden campaign is working on that."

Does Hillary have dementia or simply a selective memory of days gone by? Remember when she was horrified and quite appalled when Trump said he might not concede the defeat of the 2016 election?

We can always count on Hillary to make a complete hypocritical ass of herself. Can't we?

Poor Hillary who lives her dream life as president vicariously through Joe Biden.

Does Hillary have dementia or simply a selective memory of days gone by? Remember when she was horrified and quite appalled when Trump said he might not concede the defeat of the 2016 election?

We can always count on Hillary to make a complete hypocritical ass of herself. Can't we?
Is a formal concession even required? I thought it was just an act of sportsmanship.

The fact that you guys still talk about Hillary speaks volumes as to the derangement syndrome you guys are carrying.

And it ends the debate, quit with the “TDS” nonsense... you guys have HDS baked into your insanity.

Is a formal concession even required? I thought it was just an act of sportsmanship.
Q: What do Hillary Clinton and sportsmanship have in common?

A: Three vowels and four consonants.

It's far more than act of sportsmanship.

A formal concession is not necessary, but it's a symbolic act that reaffirms each participant's commitment to democracy, the rule of law, and the peaceful transition of power that is essential the long-term stability of our Republic.

And let me just add, it's really, really, really depressing that you would not have some awareness of this.

I don't get it, man. Did you parents and teachers and community leaders simply fail at every level to teach you about our traditions and our laws and our history? How can Trump supporters be so ignorant of these sorts of things?

Last edited:
It's far more than act of sportsmanship.

A formal concession is not necessary, but it's a symbolic act that reaffirms each participant's commitment to democracy, the rule of law, and the peaceful transition of power.

I don't get it, man. Did you parents and teachers and community leader simply fail at every level to teach you about our traditions and our laws and our history? How can Trump supporters be so ignorant of these sorts of things?

These are the same people who will TOTALLY support EVERY legal fight Trump makes if he loses and it's even barely close, without even questioning the claims. They screamed BLOODY MURDER for Gore to concede his victory, until he did. If Biden loses by 3 votes in one state, they will HOWL for a concession. :roll:

How long have you felt Hilary was personally plotting aginst you? :cool:

JFC, I saw this and wanted to puke. Biden's win or loss is independent of them "giving an inch". It's not the outcome of some leftist struggle. It's the outcome of Americans voting.
Hillary is laying the groundwork to resist a Biden loss and dig in until the other side just gives up.
She can't will Biden to win.
She's a sick, pathetic, soulless, hate-filled and ultimately sad and lonely woman who is to be pitied.

Remember how BIGLY Trump beat Shrillary? And that Inauguration crowd was YUGE!

Some people were saying it was bigger than BOTH of Barry HUSSEIN Obama's and both of Bill Clinton's all COMBINED, and I think that was underestimating, don't you?

I bet Obama still has a bug under Tweety's desk huh? Damn deep staters!:screwy:fueltofir

Them libs is coming for us, I'm tellin' ya!:shock:

The fact that you guys still talk about Hillary speaks volumes as to the derangement syndrome you guys are carrying.

And it ends the debate, quit with the “TDS” nonsense... you guys have HDS baked into your insanity.

WE don't put her in the news. Pay attention, please.
SHE does, and until she stops saying hypocritical crap, she's current and game.

Nobody compels you to comment on this thread, btw.

How long have you felt Hilary was personally plotting aginst you? :cool:

The Hillary butt hurt still rings strong with some.
That's all I have to say about that.

Care to comment on the O/P now?

It's not like she disappeared into a backyard chair with a bottle of chardonnay; she spoke at last week's DNC.

Last edited:
JFC, I saw this and wanted to puke. Biden's win or loss is independent of them "giving an inch". It's not the outcome of some leftist struggle. It's the outcome of Americans voting.
Hillary is laying the groundwork to resist a Biden loss and dig in until the other side just gives up.
She can't will Biden to win.
She's a sick, pathetic, soulless, hate-filled and ultimately sad and lonely woman who is to be pitied.

She's aged tremendously since the election. She looks dreadful... Her hateful entitlement is eating her up.

The Hillary butt hurt still rings strong with some.
That's all I have to say about that.

Care to comment on the O/P now?

I agree; with Trump being impeached for attemting to cheat, then openly admitting he wants the post office crippled to cheat. She's got a point.

Now again, do you think Hillary's hitmen are on to you, or are they just trying to cancel you socially?:cool:

Does she hide under your bed at night?:lamo

America has lost its way.

-

When you have former LOSERS telling prospective candidates to do what she ridiculed Trump for saying, (don't concede the loss), damn right this country, well at least with the Democratic Party butt hurts, have lost their way.

It's not like she disappeared into a backyard chair and a bottle of chardonnay; she spoke at last week's DNC.

How many of her bugs have you removed from your home?:lamo

I agree; with Trump being impeached for attemting to cheat, then openly admitting he wants the post office crippled to cheat. She's got a point.

Now again, do you think Hillary's hitmen are on to you, or are they just trying to cancel you socially?:cool:

whataboutism fail

When you have former LOSERS telling prospective candidates to do what she ridiculed Trump for saying, (don't concede the loss), damn right this country, well at least with the Democratic Party butt hurts, have lost their way.

You forget, Trump has the full resources of the federal govermnet to enlist in his cheating and has shown an open williness to do so.... :lamo

whataboutism fail

Oh, so you think you've made the active cancel list then? I guess it's serious; I'm sorry to hear that. Thoughs and prayers..... :lamo

Who GAF about Trump's impeachment? A laughable, poorly executed, loony left circle jerk. Oh, I answered my own question: the loony left GAF.

America has lost its way.

-

I agree, under Trump and because of Trump is most assuredly has. Congratulations on awakening to reality!:cool:

You forget, Trump has the full resources of the federal govermnet to enlist in his cheating and has shown an open williness to do so.... :lamo
So did Obama and he still f'd it up.

So did Obama and he still f'd it up.

He didn't attmept it and you know that. Fantasies aside... :lamo

There's a CT theory section here; I'm sure ypou'll be right at home. I've yet to visit it, but could be interesting.... :cool:

Back
Top Bottom