• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Poor Hillary

JFC, I saw this and wanted to puke. Biden's win or loss is independent of them "giving an inch". It's not the outcome of some leftist struggle. It's the outcome of Americans voting.
Hillary is laying the groundwork to resist a Biden loss and dig in until the other side just gives up.
She can't will Biden to win.
She's a sick, pathetic, soulless, hate-filled and ultimately sad and lonely woman who is to be pitied.

Wait, you mean a Democrat is trying to help Democrats win? My God, this explains how evil they are. Republicans never ever help Republicans.

Hillary is a fake feminist, but that's another thread. Maybe she thought she was a feminist, champion of women when she made fun of Bill's accusers? I know she was full of crap... I remember a time where we called her out when she looked the other way, pretending she wasn't married to an alleged sexual predator because her real goal was to use Bill, and ride his coattails on her journey to the WH.

I agree Hillary was and still is a fake feminist based on everything you wrote in this post.

Roseann:)

Back
Top Bottom