• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Poor Hillary

Trump has already said twice the only way he loses the election is if it’s rigged.

He’s already proved you wrong and you’re *still* arguing as though this didn’t happen and he’s not gonna say this a billion more times between now and November.

He didn’t even accept the results of the 2016 election.

We've had four years of the left refusing to accept the election results and not even one second of Trump not accepting election results.

We've had four years of the left refusing to accept the election results and not even one second of Trump not accepting election results.

Trump said twice 2020 is rigged unless he wins.

There's an actual video of Hillary saying what my article says she said. I suggest you go view that instead of attempting to shoot the messenger. :mrgreen:
I remember Clinton’s comments from 2016. I asked you for a reference that supported your interpretation of Clinton’s remarks as being “horrified” and “appalled”, and you posted a link to an opinion piece written by a right wing blogger.

The only thing that has been proven by you and the blogger you referenced is that both of you exaggerate.

Trump said twice 2020 is rigged unless he wins.

How does "The only way we're going to lose this election is if the election is rigged" factor into your post?

How does "The only way we're going to lose this election is if the election is rigged" factor into your post?

LOL. You said the same thing in 2016. Hillary didn't even write a concession speech. After that it was a flurry of excuses nonstop for four years. Trump hasn't had one second of not accepting election results. YOUR side has four years and you are setting up your insurance policy yet again if Biden loses in 2020. It will be Trump/Post Office collusion to start things off.

Trump hasn't had one second of not accepting election results.

How does "The only way we're going to lose this election is if the election is rigged" factor into that statement?

I remember Clinton’s comments from 2016. I asked you for a reference that supported your interpretation of Clinton’s remarks as being “horrified” and “appalled”, and you posted a link to an opinion piece written by a right wing blogger.

The only thing that has been proven by you and the blogger you referenced is that both of you exaggerate.

Well, I'll be sure to give your argument every consideration that you think it deserves, but it's my opinion that she acted horrified and appalled when condemning Trump's "undemocratic" comments should he decide to not concede/accept the results of the 2016 election. There was no exaggeration on my part or the author's. Hillary Clinton is a loony hypocrite when she accused Trump of threatening our democracy while telling Biden not to concede for any reason.

Oh, that’s easy: he literally ignores the words and just keeps repeating his premise.

LOL. You said the same thing in 2016. Hillary didn't even write a concession speech. After that it was a flurry of excuses nonstop for four years. Trump hasn't had one second of not accepting election results. YOUR side has four years and you are setting up your insurance policy yet again if Biden loses in 2020. It will be Trump/Post Office collusion to start things off.

Trump believes he lost the popular vote in 2016, is that what you’re claiming?

WE don't put her in the news. Pay attention, please.
SHE does, and until she stops saying hypocritical crap, she's current and game.

Nobody compels you to comment on this thread, btw.

We all find it hysterical that Hillary still lives rent free in all your collective heads and we will make the most of it. That said she is right, Biden will win the election and therefore should not concede it to Trump under any circumstances. Elections are a sacred trust and we cannot let a criminal like Trump steal it from us. If he tries to call the vote count fraudulent and void we will take to the streets by the millions.

Scenario
It’s the night of November 3, 2020. The results come in: Trump has lost both the electoral college and the popular vote.

Trump appears on TV (and/or Twitter) and says there’s bad news: The 2020 election has been compromised: “Could be Russia, could be China, could be Iran, who knows?” But Trump has “lots of people telling” him that the elections were hacked. And “everyone knows” that millions of unauthorized immigrants voted (“which is why I pushed for the voter commission! Blocked by Dems!”). Until the government can verify the election results, Trump says, he’s issuing an executive order blocking the election results.

What Happens If Trump Refuses to Step Down If He Loses the 2020 Election? What If He Contests the Voting Results? - Causes

Last edited:
Well, I'll be sure to give your argument every consideration that you think it deserves, but it's my opinion that she acted horrified and appalled when condemning Trump's "undemocratic" comments should he decide to not concede/accept the results of the 2016 election. There was no exaggeration on my part or the author's. Hillary Clinton is a loony hypocrite when she accused Trump of threatening our democracy while telling Biden not to concede for any reason.

Do you think all the absentee ballots should be counted before we know who won the election?

Hillary Clinton is a hypocrite and much worse.

Maybe I, like most Americans, have become desensitized to hyperbole and lies after nearly 4 years of constant and consistent lying coming out of the Oval Office. :shrug:

Hillary Clinton is a hypocrite and much worse.

Maybe I, like most Americans, have become desensitized to hyperbole and lies after nearly 4 years of constant and consistent lying coming out of the Oval Office. :shrug:

How does your emotional state change what I wrote though?

The thread is about HILLARY CLINTON.

The excuse making for her never ends. Look at her reliving her election loss vicariously through Joe Biden. IMO, this is at the root of the malady known as TDS, and she has a bad case of it as do most Trump resistors.

We all find it hysterical that Hillary still lives rent free in all your collective heads and we will make the most of it. That said she is right, Biden will win the election and therefore should not concede it to Trump under any circumstances. Elections are a sacred trust and we cannot let a criminal like Trump steal it from us. If he tries to call the vote count fraudulent and void we will take to the streets by the millions.

What Happens If Trump Refuses to Step Down If He Loses the 2020 Election? What If He Contests the Voting Results? - Causes

The above is pure nonsense. Who is "we"? You?

The thread is not personally about me or the collective.... It is about sore loser Hillary Clinton who apparently has a habit of putting her foot in her hypocritical mouth.

The above is pure nonsense. Who is "we"? You?

The thread is not personally about me or the collective.... It is about sore loser Hillary Clinton who apparently has a habit of putting her foot in her hypocritical mouth.

The thread is a ridiculous attempt to justify Trump not abiding by the results of the election which he is likely to try. He must leave when he loses. That is all Hillary was saying.

How many of her bugs have you removed from your home?:lamo

Must not be a deplorable!

Deplorables have Hillary nano bug zappers. The bugs never enter homes for fear of being zapped for invading private property.

Besides, those bugs are touring bugs just like Hillary who tours to get her message out around the world.

The bugs simply tour deplorable neighborhoods.

An army of bugs set up their little soapboxes outside individual homes on the street.(public property)

The Hillary nano bugs stand on the soapboxes and are programmed to speak all of Hillary’s talking points and ends with the famous Hillary laugh.

Roseann:)

I bet you spend WAY more time thinking about Hillary's loss than she does....:lamo

Hillary thinks about it everyday since she was suppose to be the “One” to break that Feminist Glass Ceiling via being The First Female POTUS.

Barack Obama and Trump both stifled that dream which will never come true for her and another woman will be the “One”!

Hillary’s life was mostly about politics. Hillary puts herself in the public spotlight in order to stay relevant in politics.

If, Hidin’ Biden gets the Prize but can’t finish out his 4years... The First Female POTUS will not be Hillary.

Yeah, she never thinks about that everyday. :lamo

Roseann:

He didn't attmept it and you know that. Fantasies aside... :lamo

There's a CT theory section here; I'm sure ypou'll be right at home. I've yet to visit it, but could be interesting.... :cool:
Are you on this planet? Dear Leader and his gang of idiots tried to screw with Trump - they lost.

Last edited:
The thread is a ridiculous attempt to justify Trump not abiding by the results of the election which he is likely to try. He must leave when he loses. That is all Hillary was saying.

But here you are attempting to derail a thread you find ridiculous.

I love how many from your team are attempting to do damage control for butt hurt, sorry loser, and mega hypocrite Hillary.

Hillary thinks about it everyday since she was suppose to be the “One” to break that Feminist Glass Ceiling via being The First Female POTUS.

Barack Obama and Trump both stifled that dream which will never come true for her and another woman will be the “One”!

Hillary’s life was mostly about politics. Hillary puts herself in the public spotlight in order to stay relevant in politics.

If, Hidin’ Biden gets the Prize but can’t finish out his 4years... The First Female POTUS will not be Hillary.

Yeah, she never thinks about that everyday. :lamo

Roseann:

Absolutely correct. She is consumed with settling an imaginary score and is doing is vicariously through Joe Biden.
I would imagine Joe thinks she is on his side too... He has no cognizant realization that hate is eating her up.

Absolutely correct. She is consumed with settling an imaginary score and is doing is vicariously through Joe Biden.
I would imagine Joe thinks she is on his side too... He has no cognizant realization that hate is eating her up.

Thanks. Yes she is. They are such good friends why wouldn’t he think she is on his side.

I would tend to agree with that assessment based on her obsession concerning her double loss to two men. Two men that stifled her dream of being The First Female POTUS and being remembered in the feminist history books along with all those other Infamous Feminist Women!

Thanks. Yes she is. They are such good friends why wouldn’t he think she is on his side.

I would tend to agree with that assessment based on her obsession concerning her double loss to two men. Two men that stifled her dream of being The First Female POTUS and being remembered in the feminist history books along with all those other Infamous Feminist Women!

Hillary is a fake feminist, but that's another thread. Maybe she thought she was a feminist, champion of women when she made fun of Bill's accusers? I know she was full of crap... I remember a time where we called her out when she looked the other way, pretending she wasn't married to an alleged sexual predator because her real goal was to use Bill, and ride his coattails on her journey to the WH.

Back
Top Bottom