• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Poor Hillary

The bitterness is etched on her face.

Yes! it's eating her alive.

She is surrounded by enablers. Those who care for her, (family and friends), need to sit her down and show her that she's seriously lost her way so that she may accept it, and move on. You can't have it both ways. You can't say that anyone who doesn't accept the results of the election is a threat to democracy and then four years later say, Don't concede the election, Joe Biden. She's :screwy.

She is surrounded by enablers. Those who care for her, (family and friends), need to sit her down and show her that she's seriously lost her way so that she may accept it, and move on. You can't have it both ways. You can't say that anyone who doesn't accept the results of the election is a threat to democracy and then four years later say, Don't concede the election, Joe Biden. She's :screwy.

I bet you spend WAY more time thinking about Hillary's loss than she does....:lamo

I have no interest in debating you, you are a troll.

There are a few others on this web site, worthy of a discussion.

-

Projection. :lamo

What proof do you have that this poster lives in Russia?
His profile says he lives in New Mexico.

Most of my life. Except for time spent in Military Service. There are political parts of New Mexico which make me cringe. But the culture, history, geology and biology of the state is breath takingly beautiful.

My wife and her family are Native American and Hispanic. I've known her since I was 8 years old. I am thoroughly addicted.

-

Hillary Clinton: Biden 'should not concede under any circumstances'

Poor Hillary who lives her dream life as president vicariously through Joe Biden.

Does Hillary have dementia or simply a selective memory of days gone by? Remember when she was horrified and quite appalled when Trump said he might not concede the defeat of the 2016 election?

We can always count on Hillary to make a complete hypocritical ass of herself. Can't we?

Hillary knows that this mail in voting will be major problems.

I knew she lost with the running for cover from an imaginary sniper story.

Oh, That Time When Clinton Said Anyone Who Doesn’t Accept The Results Of An Election Is A Threat To Democracy

Sounds like she was quite appalled and horrified and went to far as saying that contesting the results of an election is a direct threat to democracy. Hillary is a loony hypocrite, no? How soon she changed her tune... :roll:
A sarcasm/hyperbole filled opinion piece written by a right wing blogger isn’t evidence of anything but the blogger’s POV.

Most of my life. Except for time spent in Military Service. There are political parts of New Mexico which make me cringe. But the culture, history, geology and biology of the state is breath takingly beautiful.

My wife and her family are Native American and Hispanic. I've known her since I was 8 years old. I am thoroughly addicted.

-

There are political parts of New Mexico which make me cringe.

Yep, that's why i'll never live there

Poor Hillary who lives her dream life as president vicariously through Joe Biden.
Hillary can't run because she has Kuru, and has to have blood transfusions to stay alive! it is said she has her own clinic in NYC, alias Chelsey's apartment, she is like Jimmy Carter the whole world would be better off if they could keep their mouth shut! Q 2024

poor old China Joe
Does Hillary have dementia or simply a selective memory of days gone by? Remember when she was horrified and quite appalled when Trump said he might not concede the defeat of the 2016 election?

We can always count on Hillary to make a complete hypocritical ass of herself. Can't we?

maybe Ho can help him out! 2024

1. We should be as gentle as possible with Ms. Hillary. In 2008, she was tasting victory when it was rudely snatched away by a totally inexperienced Senator who happened to be in the right place at the right time.

2. She has obviously still not gotten over that disappointment.

3. Then, of course, her 2016 defeat was as shocking to us as it was to her.

4. Ms. Hillary is right: Both President Trump and former Vice President Biden should refrain from either claiming victory or conceding defeat on the night of November 3. Both parties should wait until all the court challenges are resolved.

a. Since both gentlemen are patriots, it would be uplifting if they appeared together and pledged to graciously accept the final verdict.

apparently parents and teachers and community leaders failed to teach this to trump haters as well.

What a magnificant self pawn. You failed to acknowledge Hillary encouraging abandoning this tradition law and history you speak of, and her failing want to reaffirm each participant's commitment to democracy, the rule of law, and the peaceful transition of power, while trashing a trump supporter for supposedly doing it.

trixare4kids is a Trump supporter and Clinton-hater who has never had an honest word to say about either Trump or Clinton.

She's all in for the authoritarian, fascist, thuggish strategies that Trump exhibits and which the GOP has adopted.

I would encourage you to read the actual article and watch the actual video of the interview with Clinton in the link rather than rely on trixare4kids' interpretation of the article.

trixare4kids is a Trump supporter and Clinton-hater who has never had an honest word to say about either Trump or Clinton.

She's all in for the authoritarian, fascist, thuggish strategies that Trump exhibits and which the GOP has adopted.

I would encourage you to read the actual article and watch the actual video of the interview with Clinton in the link rather than rely on trixare4kids' interpretation of the article.
I did.
“Under any circumstances” is pretty objective.

She is failing at all those criticisms you lobbed at the other tribe. Yet you were silent on it with her.

I did.
“Under any circumstances” is pretty objective.

She is failing at all those criticisms you lobbed at the other tribe. Yet you were silent on it with her.

I was silent because I watched the video and I knew trixare4kids was lying, and I also knew that trying to argue about this kind of thing with Clinton-haters and Trump supporters who've been brainwashed into believing all sorts of crazy conspiracy theories about Clinton is a fool's task.

What trixare4kids wrote was certainly not objective, and it fits a pattern with her. She routinely lies on Trump's behalf. And she routinely spreads anti-Clinton and anti-Democratic Party lies on Trump's behalf.

And, now you're lying.

This is the transcript of the video, and it presents Clinton's comment within the actual context, not the fake context trixare4kids presented and which you accepted without question...

Jennifer Palmieri: If it's a close election, like, say, you know, Biden wins, what do you think Trump will do?

Hillary Clinton: Look, I think, they have a couple of scenarios they are looking toward. One is messing up absentee balloting. They believe that helps them. So that they then get maybe a narrow advantage in the electoral college on election day. Because remember: we've seen a couple of cases, like in Wisconsin, where they did everything they could to mess-up voting, but because courts had ordered absentee ballots to be counted if they were postmarked one election day Democrats actually won some important races there.

In the recent Michigan primary I was told, in Detroit, the Republicans had 40 lawyers challenging absentee/mail-in voting, and a local reporter talking to one of the lawyers he knew was told it was a dry-run for November.

So, we've got to have a massive legal operation, and I know the Biden campaign is working on that. We have to have poll workers, and I urge people who are able to be a poll worker. We have to have our own teams of people to counter the force of intimidation that the Republicans and Trump are going to put outside polling places. This is a big organizational challenge. But at least we know what they're going to do, and Joe Biden should not concede under any circumstances because I think this is going to drag out and eventually I do believe he will win if we don't give an inch and if we are as focused and relentless as the other side is.

--

So, in Clinton's response, she is responding to a question that presents a hypothetical where Biden wins.

So, no, you're wrong. And I expect you to apologize to me for what you said about me.

Last edited:

This is the new Democratic mantra: Accuse Trump of not saying he will accept the election results and then when the left loses, they don't accept the election results.

The fact that you guys still talk about Hillary speaks volumes as to the derangement syndrome you guys are carrying.

And it ends the debate, quit with the “TDS” nonsense... you guys have HDS baked into your insanity.

You have to admit it is funny. Hillary blasts Trump in 2016 for refusing to say he will accept the election results and then when she loses, the left don't accept the election results. Fast forward to 2020 and the left are bashing Trump for refusing to say he will accept the election results while Hillary tells Biden he should never concede. Comedy gold.

This is the new Democratic mantra: Accuse Trump of not saying he will accept the election results and then when the left loses, they don't accept the election results.

Trump has already said twice the only way he loses the election is if it’s rigged.

He’s already proved you wrong and you’re *still* arguing as though this didn’t happen and he’s not gonna say this a billion more times between now and November.

He didn’t even accept the results of the 2016 election.

The fact that you guys still talk about Hillary speaks volumes as to the derangement syndrome you guys are carrying.

And it ends the debate, quit with the “TDS” nonsense... you guys have HDS baked into your insanity.

If she would shut the **** up, we wouldn't have to talk about her stupid ass.

If she would shut the **** up, we wouldn't have to talk about her stupid ass.

Many people should welcome that advice.

I was silent because I watched the video and I knew trixare4kids was lying, and I also knew that trying to argue about this kind of thing with Clinton-haters and Trump supporters who've been brainwashed into believing all sorts of crazy conspiracy theories about Clinton is a fool's task.

What trixare4kids wrote was certainly not objective, and it fits a pattern with her. She routinely lies on Trump's behalf. And she routinely spreads anti-Clinton and anti-Democratic Party lies on Trump's behalf.

And, now you're lying.

This is the transcript of the video, and it presents Clinton's comment within the actual context, not the fake context trixare4kids presented and which you accepted without question...

Jennifer Palmieri: If it's a close election, like, say, you know, Biden wins, what do you think Trump will do?

Hillary Clinton: Look, I think, they have a couple of scenarios they are looking toward. One is messing up absentee balloting. They believe that helps them. So that they then get maybe a narrow advantage in the electoral college on election day. Because remember: we've seen a couple of cases, like in Wisconsin, where they did everything they could to mess-up voting, but because courts had ordered absentee ballots to be counted if they were postmarked one election day Democrats actually won some important races there.

In the recent Michigan primary I was told, in Detroit, the Republicans had 40 lawyers challenging absentee/mail-in voting, and a local reporter talking to one of the lawyers he knew was told it was a dry-run for November.

So, we've got to have a massive legal operation, and I know the Biden campaign is working on that. We have to have poll workers, and I urge people who are able to be a poll worker. We have to have our own teams of people to counter the force of intimidation that the Republicans and Trump are going to put outside polling places. This is a big organizational challenge. But at least we know what they're going to do, and Joe Biden should not concede under any circumstances because I think this is going to drag out and eventually I do believe he will win if we don't give an inch and if we are as focused and relentless as the other side is.

--

So, in Clinton's response, she is responding to a question that presents a hypothetical where Biden wins.

So, no, you're wrong. And I expect you to apologize to me for what you said about me.
Wow, what a liar. You called me a liar while providing the proof I wasn’t lying in the very same post. she said exactly what I claimed. The added context doesn’t change the meaning of those words.

“Under any circumstances” means what it says.

If the Election is close, she says do not concede under any circumstances.

A sarcasm/hyperbole filled opinion piece written by a right wing blogger isn’t evidence of anything but the blogger’s POV.

There's an actual video of Hillary saying what my article says she said. I suggest you go view that instead of attempting to shoot the messenger. :mrgreen:

Clinton is not saying what you say she's saying. Read her actual words: she said Biden should fight to make sure all the votes are counted rather than instantly succumbing to a narrative that Republicans have won just because their votes were counted earlier.

Clinton is not saying what you say she's saying. Read her actual words: she said Biden should fight to make sure all the votes are counted rather than instantly succumbing to a narrative that Republicans have won just because their votes were counted earlier.

She said what the title of my article says...
Ymmv

:2wave:

She said what the title of my article says...
Ymmv

:2wave:

Yes, he should not concede right away in order to allow the rest of the mail-in ballots to be counted.

This is not difficult. It's not even buried in the article. It's right there in the beginning.

Back
Top Bottom