• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Poor Hillary

He didn't attmept it and you know that. Fantasies aside... :lamo
Wish that WERE the case. But, it's not.

PNW Guy said:
There's a CT theory section here; I'm sure ypou'll be right at home. I've yet to visit it, but could be interesting.... :cool:
You you just randomly spew crap?

So did Obama and he still f'd it up.

Really? I believe Obama got elected and re-elected both above board and no cheating, oh and no whining that the other guys were trying to cheat while try to cheat himself.

How many folks you know have the Clintons ruined or murdered? Do you think you're on their radar yet? Spooky! :shock:

:cool:

Really? I believe Obama got elected and re-elected both above board and no cheating, oh and no whining that the other guys were trying to cheat while try to cheat himself.
Do you get paid by the number of times you use the word "cheat"?

He's trying to claim OBAMAGATE, which EVERYONE KNOWS what it is and what THEY DID!:shock:

The best research to date:

How many folks you know have the Clintons ruined or murdered? Do you think you're on their radar yet? Spooky! :shock:

:cool:
Where the hell are you coming up with this ****? :eek:

Do you get paid by the number of times you use the word "cheat"?

Of-course I do, $1000 POP, aren't you getting paid, don't worry maybe your posts will improve enough for someone to take notice of you skills, maybe.

He's trying to claim OBAMAGATE, which EVERYONE KNOWS what it is and what THEY DID!:shock:

The best research to date:

QUOTE]

I don't give conspiracy theories much attention, seen enough propaganda in my life to know BS when I see it.

It's far more than act of sportsmanship.

A formal concession is not necessary, but it's a symbolic act that reaffirms each participant's commitment to democracy, the rule of law, and the peaceful transition of power that is essential the long-term stability of our Republic.

And let me just add, it's really, really, really depressing that you would not have some awareness of this.

I don't get it, man. Did you parents and teachers and community leaders simply fail at every level to teach you about our traditions and our laws and our history? How can Trump supporters be so ignorant of these sorts of things?
apparently parents and teachers and community leaders failed to teach this to trump haters as well.

What a magnificant self pawn. You failed to acknowledge Hillary encouraging abandoning this tradition law and history you speak of, and her failing want to reaffirm each participant's commitment to democracy, the rule of law, and the peaceful transition of power, while trashing a trump supporter for supposedly doing it.

I agree, under Trump and because of Trump is most assuredly has. Congratulations on awakening to reality!:cool:

You are a very mentally ill person, I pity you.

-

Ah, a MAWSTAH debate tactic, the ad hom! #winning!:roll:

I have no interest in debating you, you are a troll.

There are a few others on this web site, worthy of a discussion.

-

Remember when she was horrified and quite appalled when Trump said he might not concede the defeat of the 2016 election?
Actually, no. Can/will you provide link/s that support your assertion that Clinton was “horrified” and “quite appalled” when Trump said he might not have conceded?

Thanks.

The fact that you guys still talk about Hillary speaks volumes as to the derangement syndrome you guys are carrying.

And it ends the debate, quit with the “TDS” nonsense... you guys have HDS baked into your insanity.

Don't make me go off on Andrew Johnson. That racist prick. I have serious ADS!

We surround you. And always have. As you will learn the hard way.

-

Russia is the largest country. But it doesn't "surround" us by any means.

She's aged tremendously since the election. She looks dreadful... Her hateful entitlement is eating her up.

But her eyes are so wide, like permanent surprise.
Yeah, I agree, she isn't aging well and looks like she doesn't take care of herself, or is not well.

Actually, no. Can/will you provide link/s that support your assertion that Clinton was “horrified” and “quite appalled” when Trump said he might not have conceded?

Thanks.

Oh, That Time When Clinton Said Anyone Who Doesn’t Accept The Results Of An Election Is A Threat To Democracy

Sounds like she was quite appalled and horrified and went to far as saying that contesting the results of an election is a direct threat to democracy. Hillary is a loony hypocrite, no? How soon she changed her tune... :roll:

But her eyes are so wide, like permanent surprise.
Yeah, I agree, she isn't aging well and looks like she doesn't take care of herself, or is not well.

If she isn't well, then her denial, her entitlement, her quest to show vindictiveness, sowing discord, has taken it's toll with her physical appearance.

I pity her.

Russia is the largest country. But it doesn't "surround" us by any means.

What proof do you have that this poster lives in Russia?
His profile says he lives in New Mexico.

If she isn't well, then her denial, her entitlement, her quest to show vindictiveness, sowing discord, has taken it's toll with her physical appearance.

I pity her.
The bitterness is etched on her face.

Back
Top Bottom