• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Pompeo says world is 'very concerned' America is 'leaving the international stage' under Biden foreign policy

France is very concerned over what's happening here. And quite frankly, I'd put Pompeo's word up against yours any day all day.

ROTFLMAO!!!!!!!!!!!

This is a full 4 clowns shoes stupid post, a rare award! 🤡 🤡 🤡 🤡

That predicate is clearly not accurate, as he was clearly talking about the protesters who were against the taking down of the statue and the renaming of a park. He listed both of these issues in reference to who the 'good people' were. This 'good people' was extended to those who were protesting for and against the statue and the renaming of the park.

So this 'predicate' is not valid, and was clearly fabricated on which to attack Trump for something he didn't do.
Yes, this is the politically biased 'news' (political propaganda) media at work.
'With friends like those . . .'
He said these remarks in response to the disaster at the Unite the Right rally.

The fact that there has to be Trump translator to explain as to why he didn't fail such an easy test when he obviously did is mind boggling.

I think that'd be founded in reality. I think she speaks 6 languages.

Poor Ol' Joe is constantly stumbling around with just one, and Harris also has just one, as far as I know.

So 6 to 1 or 6 to 2 (depending on how you count).

Biden speaks a dialect of dementia.Harris is quite fluent in fellatio

ROTFLMAO!!!!!!!!!!!

This is a full 4 clowns shoes stupid post, a rare award! 🤡 🤡 🤡 🤡
wow, four clowns shoes stupid-a most apt description of just about everything you post on this board

energy prices are expected to double this winter

I generally only find posts this stupid only during full moons.

So you are predicting gas prices to go up to $7 this winter.

We will need to reference this whenever you post so all know what they are dealing with. 🤡 🤣

Continued from post # 112

President Lyndon B. Johnson once said, "If you can convince the lowest white man he's better than the best colored man, he won't notice you're picking his pocket. Hell, give him somebody to look down on, and he'll empty his pockets for you."
end quote

Trump and the Cult that Republicanism has become, plays on the most vile aspects within the minds of the masses that bought into their brand of savagery.

What's sad is some of these Right Wing and Republican people, have been feed so much wrongful information and tricked into buying into drama fictions, until they have made themselves unable to see and know truth. They've become nothing more than a "terrorist organization", who has members in the seats of our Congress.

Trump was nothing more than the Loud Mouth Bigot, that brought out in the open, what Republican have groomed into these people for decades, since they brought their Dixiecrat Segregationist Racist Stupidity to consume the Republican Party.
From the days of Barry Goldwater that led them to focus on nothing but "Attack" the media, attack ideas, attack program, and attack anything and any idea that can and will advance America and for certain to attack anything that has any chance to be of benefit that will include, single women, black people and non white immigrants. Nixon, follow it up, and Reagan tried to take over the Courts to ensure that anything that benefits single women, black people and non white immigrants get attacked and defeated.

They hate like hell, that anyone has written it out, because they expected people to fall for their fictions, illusions and obsession to deflect. They can't attack what's written, because they know its true.
So, they try and bury it, by a litany of one liner slap stick stupidity spins.

Pay attention to the news of the idiocy and vile these types continue to create, its so sick and pathetic, one nut case, kills his own brother and his brothers wife, because his cult led stupidity about the virus and the vaccine. Pompeo, bought into the cult, and this is the same imbecile that helped Trump get sucker played by the Taliban, while ignoring the Afghan Government and the Afghan Military. He's the same one that helped and aided by ever means for the Screwing and Sucker Play that N. Korean Kim, did in using Trumps on vanity to make a sucker out of him.

We watched the Right White Evangelicals, expose themselves as being without the ethnic and void of the pretense of Morality they tried to claim.

No one can make up stuff of this nation... That's why the old saying is, that Reality is far stranger than Fiction.

NEVER GET CAUGHT UP IN RIGHT WING NARRATIVES... They have been the "confederate idealist who make up what is the deep state" for over 157+ yrs, and caused grave damage in this nation over all those decades.

Now, its all exposed, so don't get misled by Right Wing Narratives... nor get wound up in their spin game.

What happened happened. Claims of being smart can't change that. We were the legitimate laughing stock of the world because of the charade Trump allowed his children to perform on the international stage.

America was, for a bit, leaning regime more than a democracy. The President's children, having both failed their security clearances, were nonetheless our spearhead of diploma

I generally only find posts this stupid only during full moons.

So you are predicting gas prices to go up to $7 this winter.

We will need to reference this whenever you post so all know what they are dealing with. 🤡 🤣

Yeah I know, right wing source.... only natural gas..

Continued from post # 112

President Lyndon B. Johnson once said, "If you can convince the lowest white man he's better than the best colored man, he won't notice you're picking his pocket. Hell, give him somebody to look down on, and he'll empty his pockets for you."
end quote

Trump and the Cult that Republicanism has become, plays on the most vile aspects within the minds of the masses that bought into their brand of savagery.

What's sad is some of these Right Wing and Republican people, have been feed so much wrongful information and tricked into buying into drama fictions, until they have made themselves unable to see and know truth. They've become nothing more than a "terrorist organization", who has members in the seats of our Congress.

Trump was nothing more than the Loud Mouth Bigot, that brought out in the open, what Republican have groomed into these people for decades, since they brought their Dixiecrat Segregationist Racist Stupidity to consume the Republican Party.
From the days of Barry Goldwater that led them to focus on nothing but "Attack" the media, attack ideas, attack program, and attack anything and any idea that can and will advance America and for certain to attack anything that has any chance to be of benefit that will include, single women, black people and non white immigrants. Nixon, follow it up, and Reagan tried to take over the Courts to ensure that anything that benefits single women, black people and non white immigrants get attacked and defeated.

They hate like hell, that anyone has written it out, because they expected people to fall for their fictions, illusions and obsession to deflect. They can't attack what's written, because they know its true.
So, they try and bury it, by a litany of one liner slap stick stupidity spins.

Pay attention to the news of the idiocy and vile these types continue to create, its so sick and pathetic, one nut case, kills his own brother and his brothers wife, because his cult led stupidity about the virus and the vaccine. Pompeo, bought into the cult, and this is the same imbecile that helped Trump get sucker played by the Taliban, while ignoring the Afghan Government and the Afghan Military. He's the same one that helped and aided by ever means for the Screwing and Sucker Play that N. Korean Kim, did in using Trumps on vanity to make a sucker out of him.

We watched the Right White Evangelicals, expose themselves as being without the ethnic and void of the pretense of Morality they tried to claim.

No one can make up stuff of this nation... That's why the old saying is, that Reality is far stranger than Fiction.

NEVER GET CAUGHT UP IN RIGHT WING NARRATIVES... They have been the "confederate idealist who make up what is the deep state" for over 157+ yrs, and caused grave damage in this nation over all those decades.

Now, its all exposed, so don't get misled by Right Wing Narratives... nor get wound up in their spin game.
psychobabbling bullshit-it needs some serious reality now.

psychobabbling bullshit-it needs some serious reality now.
....... that sounds like something out of the mouth of someone from the yester-years of Jim Crow Grooming, still thinking such insidious comments can get them a fictional ego lift.

Terminal TDS folks are the one's running around thinking Biden is in full control of his mental faculties. I just watched a speech by Joe and he addressed none of the issues facing real people this moment. Our ports are clogged, energy prices are expected to double this winter, store shelves are empty.. but Joe is worried that 3 year olds aren't in school.
You narrative is not moving anyone, other than your cult like devotee's who buy into it.

He said these remarks in response to the disaster at the Unite the Right rally.

The fact that there has to be Trump translator to explain as to why he didn't fail such an easy test when he obviously did is mind boggling.
The more accurate and realistic question to ask is why did the media take out of context, distort, lie and mislead as they did in their reporting of this, as they clearly did.

The entire exchange is in this transcript (Read the complete transcript of President Trump’s remarks at Trump Tower on Charlottesville, Aug. 15, 2017 5:22 PM PT) referenced in the citation I provided in my post.

The odds are better you cure the common cold this winter than gas prices hitting $7.

But thanks for the comment! 🤡

Clear as crystal that you didn't read the linked source that proves my point about gas prices inching up and the reason why....

The odds are better you cure the common cold this winter than gas prices hitting $7.

But thanks for the comment! 🤡
Odds are much better than that of Trump being elected president.. but that happened. He lost to Biden but who knows what will happen next.

How does the above counter TurtleDude's point?

Oh wait, it doesn't.
Mostly what this site is good for, is "exposing what these Jim Crow Era groomed old men and their insidiousness continues to spew into society"

Then, they get hung into trying to play "slap stick ego chasing games.
You might be here for a game... that's your choice.. Playing such a game is of no interest to me.. So maybe you need to move along and find someone that wants to play games with you.

The more accurate and realistic question to ask is why did the media take out of context, distort, lie and mislead as they did in their reporting of this, as they clearly did.

The entire exchange is in this transcript (Read the complete transcript of President Trump’s remarks at Trump Tower on Charlottesville, Aug. 15, 2017 5:22 PM PT) referenced in the citation I provided in my post.
Indeed....
Even Politico backs up the above.

You are pissing up a rope. The left is incapable of swaying from their TRumpisms as reported by MSNBC. LIberals love to parse words, ask Bill Clinton.

Biden needs to change direction now.
Pompeo is very smart and knowledgeable on this subject, that's why you will see a bunch of dopey, leftist playbook responses here. They know he knows way more than they do, and anyone in the Biden administration. But, you don't have to be an expert to see what a clown show we have right now in the State department.

Back
Top Bottom