• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Pompeo @ CPAC

Rexedgar

Yo-Semite!
Supporting Member
DP Veteran
Monthly Donator
Reaction score
Political Leaning
Independent
Who are all the security people?

I stand corrected.

I'm tellin' ya', these guys are slick and ascribe to the Rodger Ailes' "emotion is heard over words" theory. And, it works!

If you want an interesting read that describes this well, check out "The Loudest Voice in the Room", by Gabriel Sherman

Let's look at what Biden has said about the Russian leader? Just might be surprised?

NBC trying a gotcha. Not surprised.
And what does that have to do with Pompeo? Are whataboutisms all you know?

And what does that have to do with Pompeo? Are whataboutisms all you know?
I relate a lot of stuff to baseball so use this for comparison; "Ty Cobb was a brilliant player. He was probably one of the best ever with a bat in his hands and was hell to deal with on the base paths. He was also a rotten bigot and one of the least pleasant people to deal with personally".

Was I praising Cobb or merely commenting on the facts of his career?

I relate a lot of stuff to baseball so use this for comparison; "Ty Cobb was a brilliant player. He was probably one of the best ever with a bat in his hands and was hell to deal with on the base paths. He was also a rotten bigot and one of the least pleasant people to deal with personally".

Was I praising Cobb or merely commenting on the facts of his career?
I stopped reading at Ty Cobb. This thread is about Pompeo's comments at CPAC. Try and focus.

Looks like deflection in this case.
No I am showing that politics plays into what comments were said and then how that is taken.
So NBC is going to go after republicans that said X but they probably won't touch Biden or democrats.
Understand?

These are the people the system works for. It works for Pompeo as intended.
E3C7B471-1DAB-4387-A3D5-6D74055DEB6E.jpeg

He worded that very carefully, as Putin is not communist nor is Russia.
Putin is a white russian male Nazi. That’s why Republicans at CPAC love him, along with traitor tulsi and the green weenie Dzhil Stein.

99% of Trump mentions are not Trump threads.........
Think about it? And start a Trump thread.
99% of trump apologists use whataboutisms whilst defending their cult leader.

Back
Top Bottom