• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Pompeo @ CPAC

He's got his lips firmly anchored to tRump's ass. He can't say anything against him.

Do you even realize how dumb the above sounds?

I am not surprised that some are reading into Pompeo's remark to deflect from the failure of sitting president Biden, but this is CT, echo chamber propaganda, that people who should know better, shouldn't be engaging.

What's the topic of discussion. Putin is the enemy. Always has been.

The topic is a deflection. Some will never get off their Trump, Pompeo, Tucker Carlson traitor soap and talk about the man they put in the White House. Hell, I wouldn't either. ;)

While many might not like what Trump is saying or his timing - and I get that - he's not wrong. Just look at what is going on in Ukraine and what has been "allowed" to happen. It's turned into a disaster - all while we waited for Russia to invade before placing any sanctions - and then, once Ukrainians were being attacked and dying - NATO takes slow baby steps with sanctions (and Biden says we'll see how they are working in a month - WTH). How wrong was that! It's a mess.
General Keane has been saying for weeks that action (strong sanctions) needed to happen even as far back as spring of 21 when the writing on the wall was already becoming clear. BIDEN IS ALWAYS A MILE BEHIND WHERE HE NEEDS TO BE - about everything he does!!!!! He's always chasing and never leading.

The topic is a deflection. Some will never get off their Trump, Pompeo, Tucker Carlson traitor soap and talk about the man they put in the White House. Hell, I wouldn't either. ;)
I know, it's amazing. Every thread someone devolves into a "Yeah, but Trump . . ." mantra. What's even sadder is that it's always the same tired lies, accusations and distortions. But, I guess when you back FauxJoe, Chucky, and San Fran Nan there really never is anything to cheer about. ;)

I know, it's amazing. Every thread someone devolves into a "Yeah, but Trump . . ." mantra. What's even sadder is that it's always the same tired lies, accusations and distortions. But, I guess when you back FauxJoe, Chucky, and San Fran Nan there really never is anything to cheer about. ;)

If we deflected to a former president, like Obama, this group would be the first to call us on it as being dishonest.

I can totally understand why they can't cheer for Biden right now as his poll numbers have sunk the Democrats' chances in the upcoming midterms. Keeping the eye off his self-made blunders by reigniting the Trump and Pompeo are colluding with maniacal, evil killer Putin, is just plain silly nonsense.

While many might not like what Trump is saying or his timing - and I get that - he's not wrong. Just look at what is going on in Ukraine and what has been "allowed" to happen. It's turned into a disaster - all while we waited for Russia to invade before placing any sanctions - and then, once Ukrainians were being attacked and dying - NATO takes slow baby steps with sanctions (and Biden says we'll see how they are working in a month - WTH). How wrong was that! It's a mess.
General Keane has been saying for weeks that action (strong sanctions) needed to happen even as far back as spring of 21 when the writing on the wall was already becoming clear. BIDEN IS ALWAYS A MILE BEHIND WHERE HE NEEDS TO BE - about everything he does!!!!! He's always chasing and never leading.

Maybe he needs to borrow Hillary's reset button. ;)

Well said, gbg3!

[edited to fit 5K word limit]

I'm not sure what point you believe you've made, with this video?

In December 2016, Sussmann called then-CIA Director John Brennan’s general counsel – Caroline Krass – to set up a meeting to brief her about the same Alfa Bank rumors.​
<edit.​
The CIA, in turn, referred the rumors to an FBI liaison for further investigation, according to the sources briefed on his case. Strzok was the lead FBI liaison to the CIA at the time.​

Yes. The intelligence agencies received a tip, and they investigated it. That's what they do. It's what they're supposed to do. What's the problem here?

Among the documents Durham has obtained is a CIA memo memorializing the meeting with Sussmann, according to the sources. In his grand jury indictment, Durham accused Sussmann of also misleading the CIA,​

And Sussman was 'charged' with providing 'misleading' information. He has pleaded no guilty, and has not been convicted.

How is this a "CIA" problem? Even if he was found guilty? And How does this excuse Trump from siding with Putin? Then, and now?

Both FBI and CIA participated in the promulgation of the false Alpha-Bank political narrative traced back to the Clinton campaign. It is also suspected that the CIA was part of the fabricated Steel Dossier hoax as well.​

Would you trust the CIA from those points forward?

That's yours & your source's ascertain.

And the constant barrage of dishonest hit pieces are beyond old, as it the ginned up fauxrage, as is the gaslighting, as is the faux-pearl clutching.

I recall the left’s was outrage when Trump shared old intel of questionable value with Russians, this is current intel shared with the Chinese. Where’s the outrage now?

WASHINGTON — Over three months, senior Biden administration officials held half a dozen urgent meetings with top Chinese officials in which the Americans presented intelligence showing Russia’s troop buildup around Ukraine and beseeched the Chinese to tell Russia not to invade, according to U.S. officials.​
Each time, the Chinese officials, including the foreign minister and the ambassador to the United States, rebuffed the Americans, saying they did not think an invasion was in the works. After one diplomatic exchange in December, U.S. officials got intelligence showing Beijing had shared the information with Moscow, telling the Russians that the United States was trying to sow discord — and that China would not try to impede Russian plans and actions, the officials said.​

The topic is Trump, not Biden.

But regardless, I don't see what's the issue with the above? We told the Chinese to show Putin we knew what he was doing, and that he should desist. Why is this a problem?

Where's the fauxrage for this?

You know, you, and others from the left, would have a lot more credibility if a consistent set of standards were applied. The standards which have been chosen, varying greatly strictly along party lines, has destroyed their credibility, ironically self-inflicted damage.

You provided tons of information, and I do very much respect the time & effort you put forth to reply to me. But I really don't have the take-away from these things you seem to.

'No', I really don't see problems with the above, but do believe the events & reporting are being portrayed in partisan ways to produce a narrative that's not there.

Meanwhile, we have Trump's words themselves, which are worth more than any reporting or investigations.

He worded that very carefully, as Putin is not communist nor is Russia.

Putin is decidedly anti-communist.

I wonder how many realize this as you do?
My guess, very very few.

The above is not the truth. It's manufactured outrage...

You might consider the rebuttal.

I don't believe the sources present the same narrative as eohrnberger does.

[edited to fit 5K word limit]

I'm not sure what point you believe you've made, with this video?
The intel agencies can screw with anyone, and they were with Trump.

Yes. The intelligence agencies received a tip, and they investigated it. That's what they do. It's what they're supposed to do. What's the problem here?
See above.

And Sussman was 'charged' with providing 'misleading' information. He has pleaded no guilty, and has not been convicted.

How is this a "CIA" problem? Even if he was found guilty? And How does this excuse Trump from siding with Putin? Then, and now?
His statements to the FBI and CIA (suspected) were clearly false, being on the Clinton campaigns' payroll yet stating he was not.

That's yours & your source's ascertain.

The topic is Trump, not Biden.
Of course you don't want to acknowledge a clear case of hypocrisy. Don't blame you.

But regardless, I don't see what's the issue with the above? We told the Chinese to show Putin we knew what he was doing, and that he should desist. Why is this a problem?
And there it is.

You provided tons of information, and I do very much respect the time & effort you put forth to reply to me. But I really don't have the take-away from these things you seem to.
1645904545914.png

'No', I really don't see problems with the above, but do believe the events & reporting are being portrayed in partisan ways to produce a narrative that's not there.

Meanwhile, we have Trump's words themselves, which are worth more than any reporting or investigations.

The intel agencies can screw with anyone, and they were with Trump.
See above.

But Schumer didn't say, 'they screw with you by making stuff up'. There's a difference.

And since when is Chucker Schumer the final arbitrator of truth, for Trump supporters?

His statements to the FBI and CIA (suspected) were clearly false, being on the Clinton campaigns' payroll yet stating he was not.

And again, what has that to do with the CIA?

They get a lead, they investigate it. It's what they do.

Of course you don't want to acknowledge a clear case of hypocrisy. Don't blame you.

But, it's not hypocrisy; not in the example you provided; not at all. I see nothing wrong in what Biden did with China.

Tell me? What did he do wrong?

Oh geez . . .

It's absolutely mind-blowing that people cannot understand the sarcasm of both Trump and Pompeo; (both of their recent statements). TDS to a new level...

All this white noise, misplaced blame in this thread and others like it is faux outrage.

You want to see a dunce in action, look to who is always a day late and a dollar short. Biden's foreign policy is garbage.

But Schumer didn't say, 'they screw with you by making stuff up'. There's a difference.
CIA / US Intel making stuff up is screwing with you.

Mind you, CIA has a lot it needs to answer for:

Senators: CIA has secret program that collects American data. Two Democrats on the Senate Intelligence Committee say the CIA has a secret, undisclosed data repository that includes information ...​

Senators: CIA has secret program that collects American data By NOMAAN MERCHANT, Associated Press 9 hrs ago 'It will only get worse': Trucker protests hurt auto plants across North America​

A 'non-partisan player' they most certainly are not, having been politicized by Brennan and wielded as a political weapon by Obama.

And since when is Chucker Schumer the final arbitrator of truth, for Trump supporters?

And again, what has that to do with the CIA?

They get a lead, they investigate it. It's what they do.

But, it's not hypocrisy; not in the example you provided; not at all. I see nothing wrong in what Biden did with China.

Tell me? What did he do wrong?
Tell me the difference between these two instances:

Trump intel reaction 06:39. The classified information passed on to Russian government officials last week by President Trump originated with the Israeli government, a source briefed on the matter ...​

Fauxrage from the left! 'How could he??' 'He's a traitor!'

Never mind that ISIS is a common enemy of Russia and the US.

And:

U.S. Officials Repeatedly Urged China to Help Avert War in Ukraine
Americans presented Chinese officials with intelligence on Russia’s troop buildup in hopes that President Xi Jinping would step in, but were repeatedly rebuffed.​
By Edward Wong, Feb. 25, 2022​
WASHINGTON — Over three months, senior Biden administration officials held half a dozen urgent meetings with top Chinese officials in which the Americans presented intelligence showing Russia’s troop buildup around Ukraine and beseeched the Chinese to tell Russia not to invade, according to U.S. officials.​
Each time, the Chinese officials, including the foreign minister and the ambassador to the United States, rebuffed the Americans, saying they did not think an invasion was in the works. After one diplomatic exchange in December, U.S. officials got intelligence showing Beijing had shared the information with Moscow, telling the Russians that the United States was trying to sow discord — and that China would not try to impede Russian plans and actions, the officials said.​

Radio silence.
Intel shared with Chinese (an adversary) and then they share it with the Russians (an immediate adversary in the Ukrainian conflict).

Clearly, two different standards at play.

Oh geez . . .
Yeah, I thought I'd throw that in for your pleasure and enjoyment. ;)

[edited to fit 5K limit]

Here's the deal:

You're showing me a lot of stuff to cast doubt on the CIA, but nothing to show Putin should be trusted over them, as Trump did.

--

But, anyway . . .

CIA / US Intel making stuff up is screwing with you.

Mind you, CIA has a lot it needs to answer for:

Senators: CIA has secret program that collects American data. Two Democrats on the Senate Intelligence Committee say the CIA has a secret, undisclosed data repository that includes information ...​

Senators: CIA has secret program that collects American data By NOMAAN MERCHANT, Associated Press 9 hrs ago 'It will only get worse': Trucker protests hurt auto plants across North America​

A 'non-partisan player' they most certainly are not, having been politicized by Brennan and wielded as a political weapon by Obama.

I'm not familiar. But even if so, how could this possibly support your believe that the CIA is making stuff up?

This above has nothing to do with Trump siding with Putin, over us.

Tell me the difference between these two instances:

Trump intel reaction 06:39. The classified information passed on to Russian government officials last week by President Trump originated with the Israeli government, a source briefed on the matter ...​

Fauxrage from the left! 'How could he??' 'He's a traitor!'

Never mind that ISIS is a common enemy of Russia and the US.

This is a very easy one, my friend;

Here, Trump leaked classified data from another trusted ally, scuttling the operation and jeopardizing the source plant, as well as removing him from further information sourcing.

And:

U.S. Officials Repeatedly Urged China to Help Avert War in Ukraine
Americans presented Chinese officials with intelligence on Russia’s troop buildup in hopes that President Xi Jinping would step in, but were repeatedly rebuffed.​
By Edward Wong, Feb. 25, 2022​
<edit>​

Radio silence.
Intel shared with Chinese (an adversary) and then they share it with the Russians (an immediate adversary in the Ukrainian conflict).

Clearly, two different standards at play

This above, is us strategically leaking our intelligence, to effect an outcome.

--

Now I must ask, do you not see a difference?

Feel free to further research.

Yeah, I thought I'd throw that in for your pleasure and enjoyment. ;)

Alright, no problem . . . water under the bridge . . .

[edited to fit 5K limit]

Here's the deal:

You're showing me a lot of stuff to cast doubt on the CIA, but nothing to show Putin should be trusted over them, as Trump did.
To be specific, you believe that Trump trusted Putin. I don't think Trump trusts very many, and certainly not Putin.

--

But, anyway . . .

I'm not familiar. But even if so, how could this possibly support your believe that the CIA is making stuff up?
It's Democrat Senators which are calling out CIA's data gathering program on US citizens. If the CIA have made anything up, it would have been before the Senate Intelligence committee.

• Former systems administrator Edward Snowden later that year revealed the NSA’s access to bulk data through U.S. internet companies and hundreds of millions of call records from telecommunications providers. Those revelations sparked worldwide controversy and new legislation in Congress.
  • Clapper would later apologize in a letter to the Senate Intelligence Committee, calling his response to Wyden “clearly erroneous.”
Senators: CIA has secret program that collects American data
Two Democrats on the Senate Intelligence Committee say the CIA has a secret, undisclosed data repository that includes information collected about Americans​
By NOMAAN MERCHANT Associated Press, February 11, 2022​

and

Senators: CIA has secret program that collects American data
By NOMAAN MERCHANT, Associated Press - Feb 10​

Clapper lied / mislead the Senate Intelligence Committee.

This above has nothing to do with Trump siding with Putin, over us.
Not 'over us', over the CIA.

This is a very easy one, my friend;

Here, Trump leaked classified data from another trusted ally, scuttling the operation and jeopardizing the source plant, as well as removing him from further information sourcing.
I don't recall the Israelis confirming those things.

This above, is us strategically leaking our intelligence, to effect an outcome.
And you see the double standards right there.

--

Now I must ask, do you not see a difference?
I think I see the difference quite clearly.

Feel free to further research.

Alright, no problem . . . water under the bridge . . .

If we deflected to a former president, like Obama, this group would be the first to call us on it as being dishonest.

I can totally understand why they can't cheer for Biden right now as his poll numbers have sunk the Democrats' chances in the upcoming midterms. Keeping the eye off his self-made blunders by reigniting the Trump and Pompeo are colluding with maniacal, evil killer Putin, is just plain silly nonsense.
You're right, his poll numbers are graphic proof his base is NOT cheering for him.

Back
Top Bottom