• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Polls...

radcen

Phonetic Mnemonic ©
DP Veteran
Reaction score
Political Leaning
Centrist
This probably isn't even possible, but I wish polls would include an automatic "Other" option that cannot be overridden by the person making the poll. Too many people provide only "yes" and "no" type answers when many people openly state they cannot participate because they see a middle gray area. The world isn't yes/no black/white right/wrong to everybody all the time.

This probably isn't even possible, but I wish polls would include an automatic "Other" option that cannot be overridden by the person making the poll. Too many people provide only "yes" and "no" type answers when many people openly state they cannot participate because they see a middle gray area. The world isn't yes/no black/white right/wrong to everybody all the time.

People can fill in their own clickable poll answers.

Unless I'm not understanding what you're saying, the person who makes a poll has the ability to put other as a choice. If they don't, then don't vote?

I don't know if there's a way to set a default for "other" with this forum software...

People can fill in their own clickable poll answers.

Unless I'm not understanding what you're saying, the person who makes a poll has the ability to put other as a choice. If they don't, then don't vote?

I don't know if there's a way to set a default for "other" with this forum software...

I'm just kvetching.

Yes, if there is no appropriate option, then you don't vote. No kidding. But, if one wishes to participate in a well-rounded discussion it is nice to have well-rounded options. That's all I'm saying.

I'm just kvetching.

Yes, if there is no appropriate option, then you don't vote. No kidding. But, if one wishes to participate in a well-rounded discussion it is nice to have well-rounded options. That's all I'm saying.

I think you're wanting sometimes partisan and unreasonable people to be reasonable.

What are you thinking!?

Back
Top Bottom