• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!
  • Welcome to our archives. No new posts are allowed here.

Polls: Trump Closing In On Clinton

So, what you're saying is the more parties, the less democratic?

Wow, you really are a Nazi.

And yes, it is my vision of the future, because nobody (but you, Frank and a few others here) wants a One-Party State ruled by the Clinton Dynasty. Why is it so hard for you to accept how insane and unpopular your demographic's abysmal view of our future is?

It is so simple yet proves how effective the propaganda of this right-wing takeover of our democracy truly is. It is quite terrifying, yet simultaneously amusing, strangely enough.

Once again, this is America. Not Nazi Germany or North Korea.

You just don't get it. We need to change our electoral college system first if you want more then 2 parties in Presidential elections. As it is now 3 viable candidates would throw the election into the House and they could pick someone that no one voted for. How is that more "Democratic"? Your problem is denial and you cannot fathom the fact that Hillary has been working for this position her whole life and her time has come. Rejoice in the fact that Sanders is moving the party to the left. Don't ruin it with an idyllic vision of a "revolution" that happens overnight. Look at what the opposition is offering and realize the fight is far from over.

You just don't get it. We need to change or electoral college system first if you want more then 2 parties in Presidential elections. As it is now 3 viable candidates would throw the election into the House and they could pick someone that no one voted for. How is that more "Democratic"? Your problem is denial and you cannot fathom the fact that Hillary has been working for this position her whole life and her time has come. Rejoice in the fact that Sanders is moving the party to the left. Don't ruin it with an idyllic vision of a "revolution" that happens overnight.

Once again, you're assuming I'm talking about the electoral process. I am not, let alone am I speaking of this election specifically. "Her time has come" is not democracy, that is oligarchy. That is not denial, denial would be me saying that Bernie Sanders is an inevitability, despite the presence of the democratic process. There will be no revolution overnight, but make no mistake, there will be revolution.

**** your Party, 1984 was not an instruction manual.

In fact, all political parties that engage in top-down authoritarian paramilitary oppression...

nev_convention_twitter-800x430.jpg

goldendawn.jpg

a834560cd0c3521b3190effb0523e95d.jpg

...can kiss my ass.

Demo_Nazis.jpg

I'm just gonna leave this here, take awhile to think about it. Respond if you must, but at least think about the similarities between organized religion and organized political factions, and the dangers that extremists of both are to our country and to humanity as a whole.
History is certainly not on their side.

Last edited:
The simple fact that you react with such emotional hostility to the notion of my challenge to authority means you have been conquered by it.

I'm sure it makes you feel great about yourself to think that.

Hey...I'm happy about anything that helps you feel good about yourself.

Got it. Hillary Clinton is Hitler. The DRC is the Nazi party.

You've won the argument.

/thread
/prepare immigration documents to Canada

Is it just me or does Abba's new argument of "it won't happen overnight; it's going to take years of elections and incremental changes" sound a whole lot like what Hillary and the DRC has said it will need to happen?

I wasn't talking about anything as specific as the nomination process or even the election, I'm talking about the future of our country as a whole. This is the end of the two-party system. This is the end of the right-wing reigning supreme over our country, their politics, their culture, everything. It is all coming to an end.
And obedience to Hillary Clinton, Wall Street, the status quo and the establishment isn't going to change that.
This is America, not Germany.
With Donald Trump looming on the horizon, and the increasing probability of a Republican controlled Congress/Supreme Court for the foreseeable future, your prediction of the "end of the right-wing reigning supreme over our country" is not credible. To say the least.

Since you invoked the spectre of Hitler, you may also recall that the left in Germany also predicted a tremendous victory after Hitler's first few years in office failed. That didn't work out so well--at least for Hitler's victims.

Last edited:
With Donald Trump looming on the horizon, and the increasing probability of a Republican controlled Congress/Supreme Court for the foreseeable future, your prediction of the "end of the right-wing reigning supreme over our country" is not credible. To say the least.

Since you invoked the spectre of Hitler, you may also recall that the left in Germany also predicted a tremendous victory after Hitler's first few years in office failed. That didn't work out so well--at least for Hitler's victims.

That is because Hitler was charismatic and trustworthy by the most of the population of that country at the time, unlike Donald Trump.

I feel for some of you guys. You love Bernie but he won't be the nominee. You know that but can't stop the rage.
It will be interesting to read the Bernie supporters posts after things get settled and he unites with Clinton against Trump.
It could be embarrassing for you unless you decide to vote for Trump which 95% of you won't

Back
Top Bottom