• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Poll shows surge for O'Donnell in Delaware

zimmer

Educating the Ignorant
Banned
DP Veteran
Reaction score
Political Leaning
Conservative
Poll shows surge for O'Donnell in Delaware

(CNN) - A surprising new Senate poll in Delaware shows Republican Christine O'Donnell may be in striking distance of Democrat Chris Coons.

Poll shows surge for O’Donnell in Delaware – CNN Political Ticker - CNN.com Blogs

Time for corrections to start pouring in. Pollsters need to look decently accurate come Nov.3.

My question is why would Obama need to go to Delaware with Coons (Oct. 15) having such a huge lead? By the looks of it he need go again... to give Christine another boost.

Last edited:
Time for corrections to start pouring in. Pollsters need to look decently accurate come Nov.3.

My question is why Obama would need to go to Delaware with Coons having such a huge lead? By the looks of it he need go again... to give Christine another boost.

If Odonnel manages to win, I'm going to masturbate everytime she speaks on the senate floor.

If Odonnel manages to win, I'm going to masturbate everytime she speaks on the senate floor.
That's a lot of knuckle children, man. :shock:

That's a lot of knuckle children, man. :shock:

supposing I see her, of course, or anytime I hear a clip of her gaffes in the senate.

Why Odonnel? Why? I can get why people wouldn't like castle, but why run someone like Odonnel? There's thousands of people in the delaware tea party, and this is the best they can come up with?

Gawd I hope she wins. That would supply endless comedy for the next 6 years.

Damn, I forgot about the six-year Senate term. DW will have forearms like Popeye or have died of a massive stroke (;)) by then.

Damn, I forgot about the six-year Senate term. DW will have forearms like Popeye or have died of a massive stroke (;)) by then.
I already have forearms like popey, I just got out of bootcamp :p , So a stroke it is!

I can't imagine she's going to win. But she's hot, and hot nutcases . . . well, they do stir the imagination. :)

Heh. Her latest lame move is to try to suppress a live webcast/radio interview because she didn't like the questions she was being asked. In fact, her "people" threatened to "crush" the radio station with a lawsuit if it didn't remove the video from its website and hand it over.

*snork*

You obviously missed all the debates. She took on Coons and Blitzer and smacked both pretty good. I think that pretty much accounts for the 10 point gain.

ROTFLOL...

http://online.wsj.com/article/SB100...4.html?mod=WSJ_hp_MIDDLENexttoWhatsNewsSecond
Swing Voters Are Flocking to GOP

The Democrats' final push to woo undecided voters appears to have fizzled, potentially putting dozens of competitive House races beyond reach and undermining the party's chances in at least four toss-up Senate seats, according to party strategists and officials.

Independents, a crucial swing bloc, seem to be breaking sharply for Republicans in the final days of the campaign.

One nonpartisan prognosticator, Stuart Rothenberg, said Friday he thought the Republicans could pick up as many as 70 House seats—something no party has achieved since 1948.

Democratic pollster David Beattie said independents were voting against Democrats because of Mr. Obama.
In New Jersey, 11-term Democratic Rep. Frank Pallone has seen his lead over the Republican tea-party favorite Anna Little narrow rapidly as undecided independents have broken in Ms. Little's favor..., "independents are going for Republicans more than I've ever seen before."

In Mr. Obama's home state of Illinois, Republican Senate candidate Mark Kirk has moved in the past month from winning 38% of independents to now winning half of them...

...Pennsylvania Gov. Ed Rendell... "Can we win without getting our normal share of independent voters?" said Gov. Rendell. "We can, but it makes it much more unlikely."
Attack Ads

Get a look at some of the ads campaigns are running to embarrass their rivals -- and vote for the most effective.

See which House, Senate and governors' races are considered closest.

"Independents who helped Obama win in '08, are now giving GOP candidates significant edges, from the U.S. Senate to state legislative races across the country," said Republican pollster Neil Newhouse.

Democratic strategists said independents were taking out their frustrations against Democrats up and down the ballot, even in state legislative and citycouncil races.
Bodes well for O'Donnell. She needs a strong turnout, a sharp pickup of I's and demoralized D's.

Last edited:
supposing I see her, of course, or anytime I hear a clip of her gaffes in the senate.

Why Odonnel? Why? I can get why people wouldn't like castle, but why run someone like Odonnel? There's thousands of people in the delaware tea party, and this is the best they can come up with?

Mike Castle would have won that seat.

indeed he would have. Heir Biden is certainly kicking himself in the pants.

however; it will be particularly hilarious if O'Donnel wins; for the simple reason that it will establish pretty thoroughly the only requirement for a Republican Presidential Candidate to win in 2012: Don't Be Obama.

Back
Top Bottom