• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

POLL SHOCKER: Sununu Beats Biden for Prez in New Hampshire Head-to-Head

I don't like foreigners sticking their noses in American business. That has NOTHING to do with what the facts and logic of the matter are, in your mind.
Thank you for confirming what kind of person you are...

Trump supporters took "issue" with the election results because as far back as 2015 Trump claimed any election he'd lose would be rigged. Even in 2016, which he won, he had a phony investigation done looking for mythical "fraud" because he lost the popular vote...that went nowhere. Like all of his bogus election lawsuits that followed.

The election wasn't stolen, Trump lost because he was a terrible president that the majority didn't like. Biden got more votes than Obama because Biden ran against a hideously awful president that rubbed the majority of the country the wrong way. Had it been Obama vs Trump, Obama likely receives 100 million votes against Trump. That a boring old career politician like Biden soundly defeated Trump speaks volumes to how awful Trump was...and yet you people want to run him again in 2 years:ROFLMAO:
No official investigation has actually been done, and the way the system is set up, slipshod and sloppy, it is built to not be able to reveal fraud when it happens. Only blatant cases of people voting twice can more easily be found. It's very difficult and time consuming to find mail in ballot fraud, for example

I didn't say it was stolen. I gave reasons why people are suspicious. You don't know it "wasn't stolen." You can say that you haven't seen evidence that it was, which is fine. But to definitively say "it wasn't stolen" is something you can't have proof of.

Biden ran against a hideously awful president? Really? Trump got more votes than any candidate in presidential election history, except Biden. So, it's not because of a lack of Trump popularity.

I can't say I have seen proof the election was definitively stolen. I have suspicions. Something wasn't right. I watched on election night as trump was solidly in the lead, and then, bam, flip, several states just shot past the other way, like all of a sudden, a trove of Biden votes just came in. It didn't smell right on election night. I see zero enthusiasm today for Biden, who is wildly unpopular. https://www.realclearpolitics.com/epolls/other/president-biden-job-approval-7320.html

His numbers are abysmal. And, this is with the media fawning all over him, hiding every wart, and pretending there is no bad news about him: https://www.usatoday.com/story/opin...less-popular-than-trump/6828413001/?gnt-cfr=1 (he's less popular than Trump was at this point in his presidency).

CNBC has his approval rating at 38% and Quinnipiaq has him at 35%. His numbers stink.

Posted to Politics
April 18, 2022
by Michael Graham

Screen-Shot-2022-01-19-at-9.54.56-PM-300x300.png

If the 2024 election were held today, and the two candidates for president were Democrat Joe Biden and Republican Chris Sununu, the GOP governor would trounce Biden in New Hampshire 53-36 percent.

That was just one of the many problematic findings for Biden from a new NHJournal poll released Monday night.

The poll also found Granite Staters believe America is on the wrong track by a nearly 3-to-1 margin (64-23 percent), and only 14 percent “strongly approve” of how Biden is doing his job.

poll-4-18-biden-sununu-1024x285.png

On the question of whether Biden would be “physically and mentally up to the job” if America faced a crisis like war or another pandemic, a solid majority – 54 percent – said no.

“New Hampshire voters are angry and frustrated, and these brutal numbers make clear that in November, they intend to hold President Biden fully accountable for everything, from inflation and a porous border to Will Smith slapping Chris Rock at the Oscars,” said veteran GOP strategist Jim Merrill, who has worked on multiple presidential campaigns in New Hampshire.

poll-4-18-biden-old-1024x252.png

“Concerning 2024, the silent primary is already underway, and these numbers make clear that President Biden’s re-election hopes are dead in the water, while the speculation about a potential presidential candidacy by Gov. Sununu is – and will continue to be – very much alive,” Merrill added.

Biden’s problem isn’t Republicans. In America’s current polarized politics, having a job approval of just 13 percent with GOP voters is expected. But Biden’s numbers among Granite State independents are disastrous: 34 percent approve/61 percent disapprove. And 63 percent say they have little or no confidence that he is mentally and physically able to handle a crisis.

(...)

A very unorthodox poll, because it's a state that Biden won by 7 against Trump - but they tested Biden at a polling low, against the incumbent Republican governor of New Hampshire who is among the most popular governors in the country.

Sununu therefore enjoys a huge home state advantage over Biden, but outside NH no voter knows who Sununu is ...

The bag lady’s pet cat on homeless corner street in CA beats Biden

Bad news for the Dims. Only 19% of voters think Biden should run again. And he is by far the front runner. Kamala 6%, Hillary 4%, poor mayor Pete 3%.

No official investigation has actually been done, and the way the system is set up, slipshod and sloppy, it is built to not be able to reveal fraud when it happens. Only blatant cases of people voting twice can more easily be found. It's very difficult and time consuming to find mail in ballot fraud, for example

I didn't say it was stolen. I gave reasons why people are suspicious. You don't know it "wasn't stolen." You can say that you haven't seen evidence that it was, which is fine. But to definitively say "it wasn't stolen" is something you can't have proof of.

Biden ran against a hideously awful president? Really? Trump got more votes than any candidate in presidential election history, except Biden. So, it's not because of a lack of Trump popularity.

I can't say I have seen proof the election was definitively stolen. I have suspicions. Something wasn't right. I watched on election night as trump was solidly in the lead, and then, bam, flip, several states just shot past the other way, like all of a sudden, a trove of Biden votes just came in. It didn't smell right on election night. I see zero enthusiasm today for Biden, who is wildly unpopular. https://www.realclearpolitics.com/epolls/other/president-biden-job-approval-7320.html

His numbers are abysmal. And, this is with the media fawning all over him, hiding every wart, and pretending there is no bad news about him: https://www.usatoday.com/story/opin...less-popular-than-trump/6828413001/?gnt-cfr=1 (he's less popular than Trump was at this point in his presidency).

CNBC has his approval rating at 38% and Quinnipiaq has him at 35%. His numbers stink.

You're rambling at this point. Put down the Newsmax and Oann, and get some fresh air.

Yes, it was just coincidence that nobody but Sanders ran against Hillary -

Yeeesh, making it up as we go arent we?

As per usual, don't address the issues, just make baseless ad hominem attacks.

I've already addressed your fake news narratives.

Back
Top Bottom