• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Poll: Obama worst president since WWII

I read the poll this morning and the first thought that came into my mind was "It's about damned time"... I had begun to wonder if the public would ever wake up.

*correction for thread name*

Obama BELIEVED to be worst president since WWII

Which I find laughable anyway but that's beside the point.

I'm guessing you didn't click on the link? Look at the article title.

From the link:

According to a Quinnipiac University poll released Wednesday, 33 percent of voters think the current president is the worst since 1945.

Obama’s predecessor, former President George W. Bush, came in at second-worst with 28 percent, and Richard Nixon was in third place with 13 percent of the vote. After Jimmy Carter, who 8 percent of voters said was the worst president in the time period, no other president received more than 3 percent.

Poll: Obama worst president since WWII - Jonathan Topaz - POLITICO.com

I'm guessing you didn't click on the link? Look at the article title.

From the link:

According to a Quinnipiac University poll released Wednesday, 33 percent of voters think the current president is the worst since 1945.

Obama’s predecessor, former President George W. Bush, came in at second-worst with 28 percent, and Richard Nixon was in third place with 13 percent of the vote. After Jimmy Carter, who 8 percent of voters said was the worst president in the time period, no other president received more than 3 percent.

Poll: Obama worst president since WWII - Jonathan Topaz - POLITICO.com

I'm guessing you didn't even half digest what I said?

People's opinions at this point doesn't mean ****.

What is that called again? Argumentum ad populum? I think that was the correct term. believing something is automatically positively true because people think it's true (classic!).

Both Carter and Bush 2 were worse and that is not even considering Tricky Dick Nixon who was in a class by himself and you can go all the way back to POTUS one for that comparison.

Same polls that showed Romney winning in a landslide?

Both Carter and Bush 2 were worse and that is not even considering Tricky Dick Nixon who was in a class by himself and you can go all the way back to POTUS one for that comparison.

Carter maybe. GWB was far better than BHO. Public is now realizing that.

Carter maybe. GWB was far better than BHO. Public is now realizing that.

Carter was better mannered, more humble, and more likely to work with both sides politically to get things done than Obama. Carter was worse in other areas and really became as nit-wit in his later years but I attribute that to advancing age.

I knew that the job of POTUS was bigger than Obama at the same time Obama realised it, back in April of 2009.

Come on, 52% of the voters voted for a community organizer. :lamo
That's like when you need an electrician and you call in a burger flipper.

And then we have FOX-morons sarcastically quipping that the Prez should have been in Brazil to cheer the team on.
Just imagine the phony poutrage from righties on dp of how much money that might cost, plus the huge traffic jams and security nightmares.
Obama should have sent A. Coulter as his soccer ambassador .

I knew that the job of POTUS was bigger than Obama at the same time Obama realised it, back in April of 2009.
You knew nothing of the kind Apache.
You only prayed for it and have preyed on it.

Come on, 52% of the voters voted for a community organizer.
Not to mention his professional and political life, too lengthy to detail.

You knew nothing of the kind Apache.
You only prayed for it and have preyed on it.

Not to mention his professional and political life, too lengthy to detail.

Even today the majority of Americans if anyone knows little about Obama's past. Still no college transcripts, draft registration records, passport/visa records, student loan records from Occidental, why he attended a racist church for ten years, why would he associate with a known terrorist, where was he on the night of 9-11-11 ?

Well we do know one thing for sure, he never made the Deans List at any college he attended. Those list are always published.

Even today the majority of Americans if anyone knows little about Obama's past. Still no college transcripts, draft registration records, passport/visa records, student loan records from Occidental, why he attended a racist church for ten years, why would he associate with a known terrorist, where was he on the night of 9-11-11 ?Well we do know one thing for sure, he never made the Deans List at any college he attended. Those list are always published.

As far as the racist church part, did you know that Rev. Wright served as a medic and went into enemy fire to drag out wounded brothers of yours?

Now compare that to your chickenhawk heroes like Cheney and Nugent and LIEmbaugh .

As far as the racist church part, did you know that Rev. Wright served as a medic and went into enemy fire to drag out wounded brothers of yours?

Now compare that to your chickenhawk heroes like Cheney and Nugent and LIEmbaugh .

So . . . Does military service exempt one from social standards and obligations? :peace

I'm guessing you didn't even half digest what I said?

People's opinions at this point doesn't mean ****.

What is that called again? Argumentum ad populum? I think that was the correct term. believing something is automatically positively true because people think it's true (classic!).

''People's Opinions" is how we got landed with such a incompetent for a President.

Now, people can actually base their opinions on something substantial, instead of the empty platitudes and bumper sticker slogans people like YOU fell for....twice

I don't think Cheney, Nugent and Limbaugh want to be compared to any of Obama's racist or terrorist friends.
Cheney, Nugent and Limbaugh never "damned America" or bombed the Capitol or Pentagon.

So . . . Does military service exempt one from social standards and obligations? :peace

In todays Obama's PC military it seems it does.

You can bug out and desert from your unit in combat and the Obama administration will claim you served with honor with distinction.

America sure has changed in just the past 5 1/2 years. Even a community organizer can be POTUS.

Back
Top Bottom