• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!
  • Welcome to our archives. No new posts are allowed here.

Poll: More Americans blame Bush for 9/11

KidRocks

DP Veteran
Reaction score
Political Leaning
Liberal
"WAKE UP AMERICA"

This was and has been one of my signitures and it looks like America is indeed finally waking up! It's been a long and treacherous nightmare for the past 6 years and indeed it looks like our national nightmare is in it's last throes.

But we have to be vigilant because Carl Rove is still loose and could still have an October trick up his sleeve. As the nation has have learned the RNC and the Republicans excell in dirty, destructive politics, they don't play by the rules anymore, they dont play fair and worst of all they still have the Swift Boat Liars creeping around and ready for call up.

WASHINGTON (CNN) -- The percentage of Americans who blame the Bush administration for the September 11, 2001, attacks on New York and Washington has risen from almost a third to almost half over the past four years, a CNN poll released Monday found.

Asked whether they blame the Bush administration for the attacks, 45 percent said either a "great deal" or a "moderate amount," up from 32 percent in a June 2002 CNN/USA Today/Gallup poll.

KidRocks said:
"WAKE UP AMERICA"

This was and has been one of my signitures and it looks like America is indeed finally waking up! It's been a long and treacherous nightmare for the past 6 years and indeed it looks like our national nightmare is in it's last throes.

But we have to be vigilant because Carl Rove is still loose and could still have an October trick up his sleeve. As the nation has have learned the RNC and the Republicans excell in dirty, destructive politics, they don't play by the rules anymore, they dont play fair and worst of all they still have the Swift Boat Liars creeping around and ready for call up.

WASHINGTON (CNN) -- The percentage of Americans who blame the Bush administration for the September 11, 2001, attacks on New York and Washington has risen from almost a third to almost half over the past four years, a CNN poll released Monday found.

Asked whether they blame the Bush administration for the attacks, 45 percent said either a "great deal" or a "moderate amount," up from 32 percent in a June 2002 CNN/USA Today/Gallup poll.

Its not only Bush who let us down. Dont forget that the Clinton administration could have had bin Laden facing trial in the US, but lost him because they argued over who was going to pay for the plane ticket to the US. With all the BS and made up stories in the phoney ABC docudrama on 911, they could at least have put that in there, dont you think? At least that was a fact.

danarhea said:
Its not only Bush who let us down. Dont forget that the Clinton administration could have had bin Laden facing trial in the US, but lost him because they argued over who was going to pay for the plane ticket to the US. With all the BS and made up stories in the phoney ABC documentary on 911, they could at least have put that in there, dont you think? At least that was a fact.

Is it a fact? I really would like to know because I've heard that Clinton was offered bin Laden but that those offering did not actually have Osama in custody.

This is very interesting.

I thought it was Al Queda that flew those jets. I didn't know it was Bush. Shucks, Bush was on TV just the other night.

Nope. Can't blame Bush. My nickel is on Al Quead.

All this poll shows is that more Americans are succumbing to stupidity.

My problem with Bush (At least on Foreign policy) started with the war in Iraq. Up until that point, I thought he was handling things well.

I truly believe that even if Gore was President instead of Bush, 9/11 would have still happened.

TheNextEra said:
My problem with Bush (At least on Foreign policy) started with the war in Iraq. Up until that point, I thought he was handling things well.

I truly believe that even if Gore was President instead of Bush, 9/11 would have still happened.

Tru dat. I don't think Al Queda distinguishes between dems and repubs. And we're all fools to think that, no matter who is or was in charge, they can't hit us again.

KidRocks said:
"WAKE UP AMERICA"

There all liars and theives you A$$!

You do know how money flows right?

KidRocks said:
Is it a fact? I really would like to know because I've heard that Clinton was offered bin Laden but that those offering did not actually have Osama in custody.

Sudan claimed that it offered bin Laden to the US in early 1996, and Clinton made an off the cuff remark in a speech that implied it. But the 9-11 commission exhaustively investigated the issue and determined there was no such offer.

In any case, in early 1996, bin Laden was not known as the mastermind of several terrorist attacks and the leader of Al-Queda and the radical islamic movement that he is today. At the time he was suspected of financing a terrorists groups.

This issue was recently discussed in this thread if you want to read more about it.

http://www.debatepolitics.com/385566-post195.html

Captain America said:
Tru dat. I don't think Al Queda distinguishes between dems and repubs. And we're all fools to think that, no matter who is or was in charge, they can't hit us again.

Actually they do decipher between D and R, They did support Kerry, not Bush in the 04 Elections.

KidRocks said:
"WAKE UP AMERICA"

This was and has been one of my signitures and it looks like America is indeed finally waking up (comically clueless)! It's been a long and treacherous nightmare for the past 6 years (hysteria-god forbid we actually fight the enemy) and indeed it looks like our national nightmare is in it's last throes.

But we have to be vigilant because Carl Rove is still loose (ooh! those evil Republican Disney villains are out to get us all) and could still have an October trick up his sleeve (conspiracy theories). As the nation has have learned (translation: as the left has spun) the RNC and the Republicans excell in dirty, destructive politics, they don't play by the rules anymore (except the ones you can ACTUALLY find in the Constitution) , they dont play fair and worst of all they still have the Swift Boat Liars creeping around and ready for call up (people we can't refute might reveal another Democrat as a sniveling, posturing coward).

"a CNN poll released Monday found."-enough said.

A Christian Science Monitor poll found that anti-abortionism is up to 89% too. Doesn't mean much when the people who use the media in question are overwhelmingly invested in one side of the aisle.

Dumb hysteria as usual. :roll:

Captain America said:
I thought it was Al Queda that flew those jets. I didn't know it was Bush. Shucks, Bush was on TV just the other night.

Nope. Can't blame Bush. My nickel is on Al Quead.

I'm gonna put a dollar on Al Queda If I have to pick a president,i'm putting a quarter on Clinton ignoring Able Danger. And then maybe a nickle on President Bush.... Butthe factof the matter is anyone that blames anyone other then Al Queda is a moron. Blame those that implemented the plan and flew the planes. The rest is just babble to make you feel better

Back
Top Bottom