• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Poll: Majority of Americans Approve Sending Congress to Syria

rocket88

Mod Conspiracy Theorist
Banned
DP Veteran
Reaction score
Political Leaning
Independent
Poll: Majority Of Americans Approve Of Sending Congress To Syria | The Onion - America's Finest News Source

The New York Times/CBS News poll showed that though just 1 in 4 Americans believe that the United States has a responsibility to intervene in the Syrian conflict, more than 90 percent of the public is convinced that putting all 535 representatives of the United States Congress on the ground in Syria—including Senate pro tempore Patrick Leahy, House Speaker John Boehner, House Majority Leader Eric Cantor, and House Minority Leader Nancy Pelosi, and, in fact, all current members of the House and Senate—is the best course of action at this time.

Not only do I totally approve of this fine idea, I nominate John Boehner for point man.

Why? Nancy seems hot to trot, why not her? Syrians are superstitious - they'll run screaming from monsters.
images.jpeg

Only 90%. Disappointing.

Showing my age but it reminds me of an old anti-war commercial from my youth where the leaders of the two warring countries duked it out. Seems like a fine idea though watching two septagenarians box is probably as exciting as watching rocks.

The Onion is turning into a more reliable news source than all mainstream media.

This is a WIN-WIN situation!!

They won't be here to screw us up & time they get done the ME
will be beyond salvation!

Truly a win-win.:mrgreen:

Back
Top Bottom