• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Poll: Hillary dramatic drop!

MickeyW

Banned
DP Veteran
Reaction score
Political Leaning
Conservative
Clinton’s lead over Trump shrinks dramatically

CLEVELAND

Hillary Clinton’s lead over Donald Trump has withered to 3 percentage points, signaling their battle for the White House has become too close to call heading into the two major-party national conventions, according to a new McClatchy-Marist poll.

Clinton, the presumptive Democratic presidential nominee, now leads Trump by 42 to 39

Hillary Clinton lead over Donald Trump shrinks to 3 points in a new McClatchy-Marist Institute poll | McClatchy DC

CLEVELAND

Hillary Clinton’s lead over Donald Trump has withered to 3 percentage points, signaling their battle for the White House has become too close to call heading into the two major-party national conventions, according to a new McClatchy-Marist poll.

Clinton, the presumptive Democratic presidential nominee, now leads Trump by 42 to 39

Hillary Clinton lead over Donald Trump shrinks to 3 points in a new McClatchy-Marist Institute poll | McClatchy DC

If these police shootings did not happen the drop in Hillarys support would be in double digits.

CLEVELAND

Yawn...

Despite the lack of an indictment, Comey's report was scathing and certainly hurt her numbers.

If these police shootings did not happen the drop in Hillarys support would be in double digits.

I think the police shootings helped Trump. He is the Law and Order Candidate.

Last edited:
I think the police shootings helped Trump. He is the Law and order Candidate.

:lamo ....................... really ....................:lamo

Despite the lack of an indictment, Comey's report was scathing and certainly hurt her numbers.

Not only is that true, but a lot of Democrats aren't voting for her. A lot more than the Pubs who aren't voting for Trump.

Not only is that true, but a lot of Democrats aren't voting for her. A lot more than the Pubs who aren't voting for Trump.

Interesting also that the polls get even worse for Clinton when factoring in the third party candidates. I really do wonder- of those Democrats who are not going to vote for Hillary- will they go for Trump or go for the third party people? In either instance, it looks like any vote against Hillary will essentially be a vote for Trump.

Interesting also that the polls get even worse for Clinton when factoring in the third party candidates. I really do wonder- of those Democrats who are not going to vote for Hillary- will they go for Trump or go for the third party people? In either instance, it looks like any vote against Hillary will essentially be a vote for Trump.

:thumbs::thumbs:

Yep!

What? You think that Crooked Hillary should be that person? :2rofll::2rofll:

It's cute that these guys think Trump isn't crooked.

Yep!

What? You think that Crooked Hillary should be that person? :2rofll::2rofll:

Nope, Neither Is. Good grief, I would not buy a used car from either of them.

I caught about 2 minutes of her(Clinton) at some rally today. She was bitching about people not being held accountable. Can you believe it? I wonder if anyone walked out?

I caught about 2 minutes of her(Clinton) at some rally today. She was bitching about people not being held accountable. Can you believe it? I wonder if anyone walked out?

OMFG that witch has no shame.

Nope, Neither Is. Good grief, I would not buy a used car from either of them.

I see your point.

I definitely wouldn't say that, but Hillary is really crooked.

Yep!

Some Demos have publicly said they would never vote for her, because she is Da Crook!

OMFG that witch has no shame.

Correct. She doesn't. She is the epitome of Lies and Hypocrisy!

As the Trumpanzees said when the Grand Oompa Loompa was behind in the polls

Nov is a long way off

With Trumps big mouth, i wouldn't place any bets

Donald Trump is definitely the lesser of two evils, on top of wanting to pull out of NATO he won't get us entrenched in needless and endless internationalist conflicts.
Bad for his business.
Unlike Hillary, who will likely start WW3.

CLEVELAND

Were you shaking your pom poms last week when the Oompa Loompa was down in the polls, oh no those didn't count lol

Its a long way until Nov, so put the cheer leading outfit away.

I think the police shootings helped Trump. He is the Law and Order Candidate.

Are you so ignorant that because Trump takes on some stupid slogan, you just follow along like a trained dog?

You might be right but do you have any data to back that up?

Back
Top Bottom