• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Poll... Have you ever needed a gun to protect yourself?

Have you ever needed a gun to protect yourself?

• Total voters
Can you get them in matching colors?

I forgot the great attachments you can add to your K-9. I have this enemy detection system that works great.

Dog4.jpg

I forgot the great attachments you can add to your K-9. I have this enemy detection system that works great.

Dog4.jpg

I asked for a gun in a matching color. Where is it? :2razz:

You're right, I didn't type what I meant to type. Needed a gun TO PROTECT YOURSELF. As in you were in some sort of mortal danger that a gun would solve. I stand by the premise of my post, though, which is that a significant portion of those are either outright lies or exaggerations, as is common when asking about these sorts of things. Macho thing. When polled via internet, penis size also averages about 30% above the actual average.

Uhm. Tucker ruins the curve on this

Uhm. Tucker ruins the curve on this

You have just violated "Tucker's Law".

Tucker's Law: Any discussion about penis size, automatically morphs into a discussion about Tucker; conversely, any discussion about Tucker, automatically morphs into a discussion about penis size.

Tucker's Law: Any discussion about penis size, automatically morphs into a discussion about Tucker; conversely, any discussion about Tucker, automatically morphs into a discussion about penis size.

And nazis.

I also would like to add that dogs are a great accessory to your weapons.

I dunno man.

I went to a house last night on a fail to pay taxi driver call and two drunk chicks were spooning on the couch. The door was cracked open and a viscious sounding Pit Bull was at the door. I rang the damned doorbell for like 5 minutes straight before a drunk broad got off the couch, staggered, fell, got back up, and opened the door to let the dog out and then closed it again. The dog was now like 5 feet from me barking visciously, but then decided to go take a **** instead. I finally got the drunk chick to the door, droolling all over herself, covered in vomit. Managed to get her to understand what was going on, she handed over cash that was given to taxi driver. The dog was let back inside the house and after seeing that we were in the house for 5 minutes not causing harm, he came over and licked my hand.

Moral of the Story: Dogs can be unpredictable. Especially if they have to ****.

I dunno man.

I went to a house last night on a fail to pay taxi driver call and two drunk chicks were spooning on the couch. The door was cracked open and a viscious sounding Pit Bull was at the door. I rang the damned doorbell for like 5 minutes straight before a drunk broad got off the couch, staggered, fell, got back up, and opened the door to let the dog out and then closed it again. The dog was now like 5 feet from me barking visciously, but then decided to go take a **** instead. I finally got the drunk chick to the door, droolling all over herself, covered in vomit. Managed to get her to understand what was going on, she handed over cash that was given to taxi driver. The dog was let back inside the house and after seeing that we were in the house for 5 minutes not causing harm, he came over and licked my hand.

Drunk vomit-covered lesbians FTW!

is that called a dickotomy?

I dunno man.

:rofl:rofl:rofl Great story. Love the moral. :rofl

:rofl:rofl:rofl Great story. Love the moral. :rofl

I've learned that true stories always make the best stories.

There is another moral to the story when it comes to how drunk you should allow yourself to get, but that isn't gonna fit the topic of this thread.

We don't want anyone to get robbed or hurt, right? Even if they are actively anti-gun, we don't wish things like that on innocent citizens.... RIGHT? :no:

Of course not, which is why they should have a firearm.

If they choose to be a victim, well, then imo they should be held liable for allowing the hazard.

Last edited:
I dunno man.

I went to a house last night on a fail to pay taxi driver call and two drunk chicks were spooning on the couch.

Did you get a picture?

The door was cracked open and a viscious sounding Pit Bull was at the door. I rang the damned doorbell for like 5 minutes straight before a drunk broad got off the couch, staggered, fell, got back up, and opened the door to let the dog out and then closed it again. The dog was now like 5 feet from me barking visciously, but then decided to go take a **** instead. I finally got the drunk chick to the door, droolling all over herself, covered in vomit. Managed to get her to understand what was going on, she handed over cash that was given to taxi driver. The dog was let back inside the house and after seeing that we were in the house for 5 minutes not causing harm, he came over and licked my hand.

Only a minor set back, man's best friend can be modified. I already have discovered beta plans

Team Fortress 2 - The Guard Dog Update

Back
Top Bottom