• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Poll for men only: Were married when you lost your virginity?

Poll for men only: Speaking of roe v wade, how many of you were married when you lost your virginity

• I was married

Votes: 2 3.4%
  • I was not married

Votes: 57 96.6%

• Total voters

CaughtInThe

DP Veteran
Reaction score
Political Leaning
Undisclosed
I'll make this an anonymous poll.

I'll make this an anonymous poll.
why-no big deal-I didn't marry until I was in my early thirties. I lost my virginity well over a decade before that

I'm suspicious of the results so far as I suspect a healthy proportion of posters here are in fact virgins

(Edit: although on further reflection I guess the poll is inapplicable to virgins)

No but I married her afterwords. Women are smart lol

Nope....ive alway been a big puto.....I was fifteen and decidedly not married....

These days....ive been happily married to tbe same beautiful Latina for more than 30 years

Well I had never had sex with a woman, but that does not mean I was a virgin when I married a woman.

I Had Sex with a girl WHO was 20 and I was 24..

I was late...

But am I ashamed?

No

L

why-no big deal-I didn't marry until I was in my early thirties. I lost my virginity well over a decade before that
See, that's because everyone in the community knew you were damaged goods. Tainted by your lascivious lechery. You're lucky to have found someone who could forgive you for your promiscuity.
Uh, wait a minute. What year is this?

See, thats because everyone in the community knew you were damaged goods. Tainted by your lascivious lechery. Youre lucky to have found someone who could forgive you for your promiscuity.
Yeah I was a regular Ron Jeremy!!

Yeah I was a regular Ron Jeremy!!
which is what a ton of guys across all political groups joke and say they are but have you ever noticed that we all hear very little from men about the women they impregnated who then get an abortion? is it like 7 guys doing all the impregnating?

have any of your guy "friends" confided in you that they (the girl/woman they impregnated) had an abortion?

Bit of a dog in the service (was a 'line-doggie' so it fits). Married at 28- been married 34 some years. After 20 years when I didn't get a gold watch and could retire, I quit keeping close track- too depressing.... ✌️

I wasn't married but she was.... my high school biology teacher;)

I Had Sex with a girl WHO was 20 and I was 24..

I was late...

But am I ashamed?

No

L

I had sex for the first time in the same year I was able to legally drink. Now all you have to figure out, is whether that was before or after the Regan Highway bill. :)

which is what a ton of guys across all political groups joke and say they are but have you ever noticed that we all hear very little from men about the women they impregnated who then get an abortion? is it like 7 guys doing all the impregnating?

have any of your guy "friends" confided in you that they (the girl/woman they impregnated) had an abortion?
No, I don't recall any of my friends telling me that. I have had female friends tell me they had abortions.

I was 17. Still good friends with her, we keep in regular touch along with two others from my high school clique.

I may be the youngest of the bunch in terms of first time but a dry spell of almost two years followed that first encounter and even so, after I had more, it was still a lot like my first, disasters.

I had no earthly idea how to go about it proper....not the first time and not for a few more times after that.
I think I even began to develop a bit of a teen angst complex about it after one more rather miserable effort with a girl who I thought was total fantasy material, she just had the look and vibe that really spoke to me, and once again, I made the dog's dinner out of it, after truly winning her over.

I count age seventeen more than the original because I guess I finally didn't mess up too badly, at least according to the damsel I was with.
She seemed happy and thus, so was I. So...that little dalliance turned into an actual boyfriend/girlfriend thing, my first real "serious" girlfriend.

Of course it didn't last but we still remain friends because we're both the same kind of "weird" --- our idiosyncracies mesh well.
Truth be told it's also what caused us to finally drop the romantic aspect...too MUCH alike isn't a good thing and we were very much alike.

She's good people, much more oddball than I am but she's fun to talk to, even though SHE does most of the talking.

I think you cannot marry in Austria at the age of 16, so no.

Or maybe you were able to in the past (with parental consent) when I was 16, which was in 2003, but I think they raised it to 18 now.

pretty sure ive never lost my v-card

Back
Top Bottom