• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

POLL: CLINTON +1... APPLE, TWITTER, GOOGLE, INSTAGRAM Collude to Defeat Trump..[W:51]

MickeyW

Banned
DP Veteran
Reaction score
Political Leaning
Conservative
There is no such thing as Pro-Trump free speech as Clinton corporate allies serve up a carefully curated view of the campaign.

My dad always told me that conservative candidates have to work twice as hard as their liberal opponents to win elections because they’re fighting two opponents: the Democratic Party and the media.

The usual suspects from left-leaning major media outlets like The New York Times, MSNBC, CNN and even entertainment networks are doing everything in their power to ensure a Clinton victory. Look no further than to Wolf Blitzer mincing around and drinking wine at the Democratic convention, celebrating Hillary’s nomination. But the propaganda skewing this election runs much deeper than just the media: our iPhones, iPads, social media networks, Google and even video games are all in the tank for Hillary Clinton—and it’s chilling.
Apple, Twitter, Google, and Instagram Collude to Defeat Trump | Observer

My dad always told me that conservative candidates have to work twice as hard as their liberal opponents to win elections because they’re fighting two opponents: the Democratic Party and the media.

The country see-saws around being 50/50 liberal/conservative.

You've said you were a cop for 30 years. You now refer to what your father "always" told you. Meaning you are now talking about something, what, 60 or so years in the past?

Are you telling me that you believe conservatives are so whipped, weak, and stupid that even after 60 years of this supposed oppression, you still haven't managed to set up competing media? It's been sixty years and you're still being victimized by liberals? You'd have complete control over the country, but for this liberal conspiracy? Really?

(Nevermind that if one honestly appraises all types of media currently available - rather than a few cherry picked groups like "just cable news on prime time TV and nothing else" - one finds that media IS balanced).

So sick of seeing the effects of this false martydom complex some conservatives suffer from. I'd speculate as to what psychological issues might lead one to blame all failures by one's ideological group on a vast conspiracy by one's perceived political foe, but I'll leave that to the professionals.

There is no such thing as Pro-Trump free speech as Clinton corporate allies serve up a carefully curated view of the campaign.

The usual suspects from left-leaning major media outlets like The New York Times, MSNBC, CNN and even entertainment networks are doing everything in their power to ensure a Clinton victory. Look no further than to Wolf Blitzer mincing around and drinking wine at the Democratic convention, celebrating Hillary’s nomination. But the propaganda skewing this election runs much deeper than just the media: our iPhones, iPads, social media networks, Google and even video games are all in the tank for Hillary Clinton—and it’s chilling.

reality is the country wants an adult as president so that leaves trump out

The country see-saws around being 50/50 liberal/conservative.

You've said you were a cop for 30 years. You now refer to what your father "always" told you. Meaning you are now talking about something, what, 60 or so years in the past?

Are you telling me that you believe conservatives are so whipped, weak, and stupid that even after 60 years of this supposed oppression, you still haven't managed to set up competing media? It's been sixty years and you're still being victimized by liberals? You'd have complete control over the country, but for this liberal conspiracy? Really?

(Nevermind that if one honestly appraises all types of media currently available - rather than a few cherry picked groups like "just cable news on prime time TV and nothing else" - one finds that media IS balanced).

So sick of seeing the effects of this false martydom complex some conservatives suffer from.

Rightwingers are ******s. For all their whining about revolution, the only thing they're overthrowing is the dinner plate of mashed potatoes and meat loaf their mommies brought down to the basement where they live.

Rightwingers are ******s. For all their whining about revolution, the only thing they're overthrowing is the dinner plate of mashed potatoes and meat loaf their mommies brought down to the basement where they live.

If they did actually start a revolt, there's no chance in Hell they're going to win.

Their AK-47's aren't going to do much of anything against M1 Abrams tanks and a bunch of F-22's.

The media doesn't even have to do anything this time around. They just need to sit for 10 minutes and wait for Trump to open his mouth again. Trump is his own worst enemy.

It's the responsibility of every American citizen to "collude" to defeat Trump.

If they did actually start a revolt, there's no chance in Hell they're going to win.

Their AK-47's aren't going to do much of anything against M1 Abrams tanks and a bunch of F-22's.

The similar thought has crossed my mind in the past, but the counter point is: look how much trouble terrorist groups with rifles and homemade explosives made for us in Iraq and Afghanistan.

We have all this great equipment, but we can't very well use it to its full force unless we are willing to wipe out civilians in vastly greater numbers (and the numbers are already awful as it is)

What makes you think the military will side with liberals?

Yeah, they just enlist in higher numbers than liberals and die for their country more often, but they're complete ******s. Pretty great stuff there. Liberals are actually just better at politics than people on the right since they are more aggressive and willing to give up their soul for a vote.

Liberals are actually just better at politics than people on the right since they are more aggressive and willing to give up their soul for a vote.

Yeah. I'm preparing a pentagram as we speak.

:lamo

:peace

Do you realize how much trouble the US government has against units that fight with such weapons? Historically speaking nation states are good at fighting against enemies that use a similar approach as they do, but do poorly against any kind of variation to it.

Did I say they would? No I didn't.

They aren't going to side with liberals, they're going to side with the government.

When conservatives are revolting against the government? So basically conservatives in the military will fight for the government, while other conservatives are revolting. I doubt that.

It's a figure of speech, you know. I don't actually believe in the existence of a soul.

Did I say they would? No I didn't.

They aren't going to side with liberals, they're going to side with the government.

What makes you think that? The Military defends the country and the constitution not the government.

When conservatives are revolting against the government? So basically conservatives in the military will fight for the government, while other conservatives are revolting. I doubt that.

I'm pretty sure if this extremely unlikely senario were to happen, not every single conservative would want to take up arms to overthrow the government.

What makes you think that? The Military defends the country and the constitution not the government.

Yup.

I, _____, do solemnly swear (or affirm) that I will support and defend the Constitution of the United States against all enemies, foreign and domestic

The government can become the enemy under that line.

Yeah, they just enlist in higher numbers than liberals and die for their country more often, but they're complete ******s. Pretty great stuff there. Liberals are actually just better at politics than people on the right since they are more aggressive and willing to give up their soul for a vote.

And you are not "giving up your soul" by voting for a New York liberal like Trump? You certainly are. Not only that... you are being a duped by a con artist.

It's a figure of speech, you know..

Yes, I am already perfectly well aware of the fact that conservatives are allowed to use wild hyperbole but liberals are supposed to be absolutely literal.

This certainly isn't the first online debate forum where I've seen some of the conservatives apply this dubious rule of debate...err..trolling.

Except that if there was a conservative led revolution, we'd have the military firmly on our side...

And you are not "giving up your soul" by voting for a New York liberal like Trump? You certainly are. Not only that... you are being a duped by a con artist.

I never said I was voting for him. Assume things less.

Except that if there was a conservative led revolution, we'd have the military firmly on our side...

I imagine if it came to pass liberals would start imprisoning conservative military personal asap.

I never said I was voting for him. Assume things less.

LOL So you constantly defend him but want us to believe you won't vote for him? Why? Because you know he is going down in flames and don't want to admit you are one of the passengers?

Back
Top Bottom