• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

POLL: CLINTON +1... APPLE, TWITTER, GOOGLE, INSTAGRAM Collude to Defeat Trump..[W:51]

Moderator's Warning:
Stop playing mod / insulting each other instead of discussing the topic. Stick to the OP.

Re: POLL: CLINTON +1... APPLE, TWITTER, GOOGLE, INSTAGRAM Collude to Defeat Trump..[W

lol

You do know that the Observer is owned by Jared Kushner, who is... Trump's son in law. Right?

...and I thought the thread couldn't be demonstrated to be any worse than it already has been.

I certainly don't think the Observer has any standing to complain about bias, especially in this election, if Trump's son in law owns it. (I was unaware). It'd be hard to create a greater source of potential bias.

Re: POLL: CLINTON +1... APPLE, TWITTER, GOOGLE, INSTAGRAM Collude to Defeat Trump..[W

There is no such thing as Pro-Trump free speech as Clinton corporate allies serve up a carefully curated view of the campaign.

My dad always told me that conservative candidates have to work twice as hard as their liberal opponents to win elections because they’re fighting two opponents: the Democratic Party and the media.

The usual suspects from left-leaning major media outlets like The New York Times, MSNBC, CNN and even entertainment networks are doing everything in their power to ensure a Clinton victory. Look no further than to Wolf Blitzer mincing around and drinking wine at the Democratic convention, celebrating Hillary’s nomination. But the propaganda skewing this election runs much deeper than just the media: our iPhones, iPads, social media networks, Google and even video games are all in the tank for Hillary Clinton—and it’s chilling.
Apple, Twitter, Google, and Instagram Collude to Defeat Trump | Observer

How about we get to read something that isn't a link from the website owned by Ivanka Trump's husband?

...and I thought the thread couldn't be demonstrated to be any worse than it already has been.

I certainly don't think the Observer has any standing to complain about bias, especially in this election, if Trump's son in law owns it. (I was unaware). It'd be hard to create a greater source of potential bias.

Oops I didn't realize another poster had already caught that. Yes, he's the principal owner and Publisher of The Observer.

lol

You do know that the Observer is owned by Jared Kushner, who is... Trump's son in law. Right?

Well, for people who want to be informed before commenting, it was disclosed in the article:

Apple, Twitter, Google, and Instagram Collude to Defeat Trump | Observer

Disclosure: Donald Trump is the father-in-law of Jared Kushner, the publisher of Observer Media.

Liz Crokin is an award-winning author, journalist, political pundit and an advocate for sex crime victims. Her work has appeared in the RedEye Edition of the Chicago Tribune, the Chicago Sun-Times: Splash, Townhall, Elite Daily, Marie Claire and Us Weekly. Follower her on Twitter and Instagram @LizCrokin.

Back
Top Bottom