• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!
  • Welcome to our archives. No new posts are allowed here.

Poll: 70% have unfavorable opinion of Trump

Good for Kasich. Now will he help dump Trump?Washington Post‎ - 6 hours ago

On “Morning Joe,” formerly a pro-Trump venue, Kasich said: “Sometimes things come about ...

:agree: with the "Good for Kasich" editorial written by Jennifer Rubin! :thumbs: She will be the sixth gal to get invited to my "join us for a drink" wish list! So I'm being partisan, some would say? You bet I am! :happy:

I think it has to do with the bogus nature of the methodology and questioning.

For example, to arrive at the 70% number, this is what they did. Hint, do you notice any demographic missing in the data that if present, could change the outcome?

View attachment 67202889

Moderate republicans, independants etc.

I already knew it was bunk though, as it flies against the rcp average, which is based off polls from numerous places from every political spectrum.Rcp also lists the individual poll results, to show outliers and more accurate polls.

This is nothing more than a cheap shot poll, in reality trump is less favorable than hillary, but not by much, and both are breaking records in how much they are hated.

Moderate republicans, independants etc.

I already knew it was bunk though, as it flies against the rcp average, which is based off polls from numerous places from every political spectrum.Rcp also lists the individual poll results, to show outliers and more accurate polls.

This is nothing more than a cheap shot poll, in reality trump is less favorable than hillary, but not by much, and both are breaking records in how much they are hated.
70% versus 55% unfavorability is not insignificant, especially because Trump's unfavorables are getting worse, not better. But the unfavorablility polls are just the beginning of Trump's problems. He's losing to Mrs. Clinton in 7 of 10 swing states and the all important Electoral College.

Worse still for Mr. Trump, this poll, and others, were regularly quoted by him during the Republican Party primaries. He can't very well call them "bunk" now that the numbers aren't in his favor. But he and his supporters will try.

The Donald loves him some polls - as long as they show him winning. That was all he could talk about - well, that and Muslims and Mexicans - during the Primary season. Funny we don't hear much from him about polls these days.

That is because he is a *****.

I'd like to take the pulses of the 30% who have a favorable opinion of that obnoxious, rude, bloviating moron.

That's the % that like that he's an obnoxious, rude, bloviating moron. :(

70% versus 55% unfavorability is not insignificant, especially because Trump's unfavorables are getting worse, not better. But the unfavorablility polls are just the beginning of Trump's problems. He's losing to Mrs. Clinton in 7 of 10 swing states and the all important Electoral College.

Worse still for Mr. Trump, this poll, and others, were regularly quoted by him during the Republican Party primaries. He can't very well call them "bunk" now that the numbers aren't in his favor. But he and his supporters will try.

70% vs 55% is actually a massive difference. But it is not 70 vs 55, only one poll out in left feild says that, rcp average has trump at 61% vs 55%, because the 55% for clinton is actually the rcp average.

Also to note hillaries unfavorability has been constantly climbing for a while now, and also Romney in 2012 mcain in 08 and obama in 08 and 12 had very high unfavorability rates at points in time, but every single one of them rose in october.

I supported Kasich throughout, and I still do. That's no secret.

I would have crossed the line to vote Kasich.

Pity the Republicans don't know how to win a general election.

Back
Top Bottom