• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Politics Girl: Hunter Biden

In political parlance, Political Girl is best described as a useful idiot.

The central question is not "Did Joe Biden to something inappropriate to help Hunter Biden?" Phrasing the question that way is simply an attempt to reframe the issue away from the problem area.

No, the central question is "Was Hunter Biden the conduit for bribing Joe Biden?"

In political parlance, Political Girl is best described as a useful idiot.

The central question is not "Did Joe Biden to something inappropriate to help Hunter Biden?" Phrasing the question that way is simply an attempt to reframe the issue away from the problem area.

No, the central question is "Was Hunter Biden the conduit for bribing Joe Biden?"
obviously you don't like what she has to say, so the truth must hurt. Now how about Trump's kiddies???

So what.....the central issue really is not what Hunter was up to, I think all can agree he is sleaze. The issue is....was Joe complicit. So far the evidence and facts say no.

So what.....the central issue really is not what Hunter was up to, I think all can agree he is sleaze. The issue is....was Joe complicit. So far the evidence and facts say no.
We can (and have) debated what the evidence means, but my point stands. The question is not whether Joe helped Hunter. It's whether Hunter helped Joe, agreed?

We can (and have) debated what the evidence means, but my point stands. The question is not whether Joe helped Hunter. It's whether Hunter helped Joe, agreed?
Nope......in no way do I see anything that Hunter did was benefiting anyone other than himself.

No, it's much more than that. It's literally Hunter saying he's paid large sums of money to his father, money he's earned from lobbying.
Please show me where he "literally" names his father in a transaction. Remember, Biden's middle name is Robinette, not "big guy".

then show us the proof!!
I suggest you do some reading on the contents of Hunter's laptop. You'll find copies of the messages included in those stories (though I would suggest going to media outlets that, until quite recently, haven't been actively attempting to suppress this story over the past 18 months).

Please show me where he "literally" names his father in a transaction. Remember, Biden's middle name is Robinette, not "big guy".
Hunter's texts include messages written by him asserting that he hands over half his pay to his father. If you're unaware of this, you have some reading to do.

Please cite these texts from a direct or neutral source.
I'm not spoon-feeding you, nor am I playing the "that's not neutral source!" shell game with you, either.

You've most likely seen those texts in those stories, so you don't need anything more from me.

Back
Top Bottom