• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Politics Girl: Hunter Biden

Trump! Trump! Trump! Trump! Trump! Trump! Trump! Trump! Trump! Trump! Trump! Trump! Trump! Trump! Trump! Trump! Trump! Trump! Trump! Trump! Trump! Trump! Trump! Trump! Trump! Trump! Trump! Trump! Trump! Trump! Trump! Trump! Trump! Trump! Trump! Trump! Trump! Trump! Trump! Trump! Trump! Trump! Trump! Trump! Trump! Trump! Trump! Trump! Trump! Trump! Trump! Trump! Trump! Trump! Trump! Trump! Trump! Trump! Trump! Trump! ...

Yeah about that many at least...

Sure am.

But if you doubt this, how's about a little challenge? I'll make a friendly wager I can cite more contentious issues where here on DP I have posted an opinion in opposition to prevailing Republican opinion than you can cutting against prevailing Democratic opinion; i.e. demonstrate that I am far less partisan in favor of the GOP than you are with Democrats.

Care to take that bet?
Sure, and we can start with your blatant lying (flip flopping) from one thread to the next between “I’m not saying Joe Biden is guilty of corruptly receiving money through my son’s business dealings, but there deserves to be an investigation”, to
No, the central question is "Was Hunter Biden the conduit for bribing Joe Biden?"

Yes, whether Hunter was a conduit for a bribe, i.e. Hunter helping Joe by being, in effect, his bag man.
Again....good luck with that. I think you will find it hard to find fault with Joe in this mess though since I don't credit Hunter for much between the ears, I will not be at all surprised if he crossed some IRS line or screwed something else up.

You seem to have a short memory.

I will walk away from this, if you refute or apologize for this threadjacking comment that started this whole mess.
No, I don't have a short memory. You have a reading comprehension issue.

This thread asserts that the big issue is whether Joe Biden inappropriately helped Hunter Biden. My assertion is that is not the big issue. The big issue is whether Joe profited in a pay-for-play scheme. A debate about whether he actually did is a different topic.

Slow down. Read more carefully. And don't be quick to gainsay.

No, I don't have a short memory. You have a reading comprehension issue.

This thread asserts that the big issue is whether Joe Biden inappropriately helped Hunter Biden. My assertion is that is not the big issue. The big issue is whether Joe profited in a pay-for-play scheme. A debate about whether he actually did is a different topic.

Slow down. Read more carefully. And don't be quick to gainsay.
And in that comment you attempted to pivot the thread to another topic, this is known as thread jacking.

Again just mentioning 'the big guy' does not add anything material. What actual transactions took place and where's the paper trail?
That's why we need a special prosecutor to look into it. Someone who can get ALL of Biden's financial records, including for his and Jill's S-Corps.

And you can cite this?
I have told you where you can find that info and my opinions on it, including cites. If you honestly want to know, you'll go look for yourself. Debating what the evidence means, or not, is irrelevant to the OP.

I have told you where you can find that info and my opinions on it, including cites. If you honestly want to know, you'll go look for yourself. Debating what the evidence means, or not, is irrelevant to the OP.
Heck, even mycroft just started a thread with this "evidence", this would not be hard for you to do.

IMO, the OP provided a compelling YouTube by Politics Girl stating enough already with this obsession over Hunter. How about investigating how Trump’s children exploited their political connections for personal gain?

Does anyone else notice how some posters in this thread attempt to feverishly focus only on Hunter and totally avoid delving into the topic of Trump’s children?

Evidently, she's never hear about "the big guy".

(Or she's pretending not to know things.)
fill us in....proof is helpful.
That's why we need a special prosecutor to look into it. Someone who can get ALL of Biden's financial records, including for his and Jill's S-Corps.
I see, and how did you feel about this with Trump, oh correct me if wrong, WITCH HUNT!!! LOL. Your hypocrisy is stunning.

the only thing Hunter may be guilty of thus far, would be maybe bad judgement unless anyone else has HARD proof....

Since some are so desperate to have a debate about whether there is a bribery case to be made against Joe Biden, by all means, join a recent thread on it:

That this is the issue is not the question; i.e. the OP is BS.

Sure, and we can start with your blatant lying (flip flopping) from one thread to the next between “I’m not saying Joe Biden is guilty of corruptly receiving money through my son’s business dealings, but there deserves to be an investigation”, to
Um, that's not flip flopping. That's giving the accused the benefit of the doubt.

Want to try again?

Back
Top Bottom