• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Politics Girl: Hunter Biden

I'm not spoon-feeding you, nor am I playing the "that's not neutral source!" shell game with you, either.

You've most likely seen those texts in those stories, so you don't need anything more from me.
So you have nothing then as I have no profit to be gained from hiding facts.

So many pretending to not know things....just WHO else could be "the big guy"?
So many pretending to know who the " big guy" is! More importantly ignoring the fact that Hunter perhaps was "promising" or "suggesting" that he could pull his Dad in, just like the World Food Programme dinner. Hunter peddeling his Dad's influence only matters if Biden Sr delivered and there is ZERO, NADA, RIEN, ZIP to suggest Joe ever did.

Hunter's texts include messages written by him asserting that he hands over half his pay to his father. If you're unaware of this, you have some reading to do.
That is another falsehood. Nothing in that out of context email suggests when and why Biden junior had to pay his Dad back.

What is the number of times that Donald Trump and his clan did something one would call inappropriate? Answer is: Sorry, numbers don't go that high.

That you cannot prove or cite evidence of. This means you have speculation and rumors.
No, the messages are well documented, and I have posted many times here on DP citing them. You're welcome to go find those messages or do your own research. As I said, I'm not spoon feeding someone who is so clearly partisan on this issue as are you.

What is the number of times that Donald Trump and his clan did something one would call inappropriate? Answer is: Sorry, numbers don't go that high.
Trump! Trump! Trump! Trump! Trump! Trump! Trump! Trump! Trump! Trump! Trump! Trump! Trump! Trump! Trump! Trump! Trump! Trump! Trump! Trump! Trump! Trump! Trump! Trump! Trump! Trump! Trump! Trump! Trump! Trump! Trump! Trump! Trump! Trump! Trump! Trump! Trump! Trump! Trump! Trump! Trump! Trump! Trump! Trump! Trump! Trump! Trump! Trump! Trump! Trump! Trump! Trump! Trump! Trump! Trump! Trump! Trump! Trump! Trump! Trump! ...

No, the messages are well documented, and I have posted many times here on DP citing them. You're welcome to go find those messages or do your own research. As I said, I'm not spoon feeding someone who is so clearly partisan on this issue as are you.
You are the one making the assertion, so it is your responsibility to back that assertion, if you want have credibility.

Won't matter to right wing scum, they just lie and lie and lie, they got nothing

You’re neither objective or informed.

View attachment 67384392
Sure am.

But if you doubt this, how's about a little challenge? I'll make a friendly wager I can cite more contentious issues where here on DP I have posted an opinion in opposition to prevailing Republican opinion than you can cutting against prevailing Democratic opinion; i.e. demonstrate that I am far less partisan in favor of the GOP than you are with Democrats.

Care to take that bet?

You are the one making the assertion, so it is your responsibility to back that assertion, if you want have credibility.
I have, and likely will again. I'm just not going to waste my time doing it for you and in response to an OP that is speaking to a different issue. There are no shortage of other threads here on DP discussing the evidence on that laptop, and as I said, in many of those threads you can find my opinions -- with cites -- if you choose.

This OP is something different. It's arguing that the issue is whether Joe Biden helped Hunter in some inappropriate way. Regardless of whether you think the info on the laptop is genuine or not, nepotism is not the central issue here.

Sure am.

But if you doubt this, how's about a little challenge? I'll make a friendly wager I can cite more contentious issues where here on DP I have posted an opinion in opposition to prevailing Republican opinion than you can cutting against prevailing Democratic opinion; i.e. demonstrate that I am far less partisan in favor of the GOP than you are with Democrats.

Care to take that bet?
Ha ha ha! Can you promptly make a financial contribution to this forum to demonstrate Good Faith your willingness to honor your bets?

I have, and likely will again. I'm just not going to waste my time doing it for you and in response to an OP that is speaking to a different issue. There are no shortage of other threads here on DP discussing the evidence on that laptop, and as I said, in many of those threads you can find my opinions -- with cites -- if you choose.

This OP is something different. It's arguing that the issue is whether Joe Biden helped Hunter in some inappropriate way. Regardless of whether you think the info on the laptop is genuine or not, nepotism is not the central issue here.
Nice dodge there.

Trump! Trump! Trump! Trump! Trump! Trump! Trump! Trump! Trump! Trump! Trump! Trump! Trump! Trump! Trump! Trump! Trump! Trump! Trump! Trump! Trump! Trump! Trump! Trump! Trump! Trump! Trump! Trump! Trump! Trump! Trump! Trump! Trump! Trump! Trump! Trump! Trump! Trump! Trump! Trump! Trump! Trump! Trump! Trump! Trump! Trump! Trump! Trump! Trump! Trump! Trump! Trump! Trump! Trump! Trump! Trump! Trump! Trump! Trump! Trump! ...
Idiotic Orange Man is such an easy target. He keeps the flow going.

We can (and have) debated what the evidence means, but my point stands. The question is not whether Joe helped Hunter. It's whether Hunter helped Joe, agreed?
NOOOOOOO!

Its whether Joe committed a crime. Good luck with that.

No, I'm sticking to the OP. You're thread-jacking.
You seem to have a short memory.

In political parlance, Political Girl is best described as a useful idiot.

The central question is not "Did Joe Biden to something inappropriate to help Hunter Biden?" Phrasing the question that way is simply an attempt to reframe the issue away from the problem area.

No, the central question is "Was Hunter Biden the conduit for bribing Joe Biden?"
I will walk away from this, if you refute or apologize for this threadjacking comment that started this whole mess.

Back
Top Bottom