• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Politics at Work?

NeverTrump

Exposing GOP since 2015
DP Veteran
Reaction score
Political Leaning
Moderate
Do you guys discuss politics with your co-workers? I discuss the race results and follow the people movements and the scandals but I don't touch the topics. I don't have a lot of the same viewpoints even of people in my own party anymore, so when I hear how pissed off the blue-collar workers are. I just don't engage or jump on that bandwagon. Plus I've lived a very different life than they did.

I'm more pro-establishment and its hard to find anyone who agrees with me in real life. What about you?

Do you guys discuss politics with your co-workers? I discuss the race results and follow the people movements and the scandals but I don't touch the topics. I don't have a lot of the same viewpoints even of people in my own party anymore, so when I hear how pissed off the blue-collar workers are. I just don't engage or jump on that bandwagon. Plus I've lived a very different life than they did.

I'm more pro-establishment and its hard to find anyone who agrees with me in real life. What about you?
I don't dare discuss my politics with my coworkers, whom are mostly liberal.

I only talk politics with guys that I trust with my life, or well being, when I am off the Debate Politics website. Golf buddies, and fishing buddies.

I have always been quite interested in the opinions of people around me. This has been in business as well as social situations and have discussed political issues and policy a lot. My work has always been closely connected to these areas, though.

Back
Top Bottom