• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Politicians Say the Darndest Things

Today I learned that Maxine Waters is the mayor of Los Angeles.

Trump just asked Putin, the war criminal and biggest enemy of the USA, to provide dirt on Biden, and get involved in American domestic politics.

Talk about the damndest things.

That borders on treason.

There are answers to questions and then there are non-answers to questions.

This, from Kamala, has to be a non-answer for the record book.

Question from Joy Reid:

“He said Vladimir Putin should no longer be the leader of Russia, do you agree?”

Non-Answer from Harris:
Listen, I think that you frame the point quite accurately and well, which is America’s policy has been and will continue to be focused on the real issue at hand, which is one, the needs of the Ukrainian people, which we will continue to support through humanitarian assistance, through security assistance, but also ensuring there is serious consequence for Vladimir Putin and Russian aggression as it relates to Ukraine.
Which is why our policy from the beginning has been about ensuring that there are going to be real costs exacted against Russia in the form of severe sanctions, which are having a real impact and immediate impact, not to mention the longer term impact, which is about saying there is going to be consequence and accountability when you commit the kinds of atrocities that he is committing.

I will tell you in sitting down with prime ministers and presidents, often the first thing they would say to me is thank you to the United States and this administration for bringing us together, for building the coalition for reinvigorating the relationship between the United States and its NATO allies, reinvigorating the relationship and importance of the relationship to the E.U. in terms of an issue like Ukraine, which is ultimately about one of the most important principles we’re fighting for, the importance of sovereignty territorial integrity.

“If you hear, in 131 days from now at some point in the night or early morning, ‘We can now project Donald J. Trump has been re-elected the 45th president of the United States’ — let’s talk,” Hannity said, and asked “What’s at stake in this election as you compare and contrast, and what are your top priority items for a second term?”

“Well one of the things that will be really great, you know, the word ‘experience’ is still good,” Trump said. “I always say talent is more important than experience. I’ve always said that. But the word experience is a very important word. It’s a very important meaning.”

“I never did this before, I never slept over in Washington,” Trump elaborated. “I was in Washington I think 17 times, all of a sudden I’m the president of the United States, you know the story, I’m riding down Pennsylvania Avenue with our First Lady and I say, ‘This is great.’ But I didn’t know very many people in Washington, it wasn’t my thing. I was from Manhattan, from New York. Now I know everybody. And I have great people in the administration.”

“You make some mistakes, like you know an idiot like Bolton,” Trump continued, then wandered off with Hannity on a digression about his former national security adviser.

Slo-Joe thinks Michelle Obama (Or maybe Jill Biden?) was Vice President.

Then, he proceeded to fall asleep (standing up).

Back
Top Bottom