• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Politically Correct rectal smears advocate Muslim-only toilets - for 'integration'?!

Republic_Of_Public

Banned
DP Veteran
Reaction score
Political Leaning
Conservative
LEFT WING SOILED SANITARY SWABS have caused a rumpus over their potty plans for squat-holes for Muslims - even amongst the Islamics themselves!

The tinpot Islamic cultural 'advisor' Ghulam Rasul Shahzad advised the tolerance-mad clowns at a Rochdale shopping centre to build the special loos. However, the plans were kiboshed when other Muslims worried about the PR issues of this latest bridge too far nagged the council to step in.

View attachment 67112098

The mosques are crammed with inferior-designed 'Nile Pans', so what a better thing to do than put them EVERYWHERE to keep the Muslims happy:
Muslim public toilet madness | The Economic Voice

- Evidently a plan which backfired, though seemingly only for cynical reasons!

Still, you can't expect the high-on-dogma, low-on-commonsense 'liberals' to do anything other than get confused. Whenever they want to enact some barmy edict to please a hard crust of supremacists, the call tends to come from the 'community' itself.

And it's not as if po-faced* Islamics have been appeased in their lavatorial habits for the first time either....

London's Olympic Park toilets to turn away from Mecca out of respect for Islamic law | Mail Online

BBC NEWS | UK | England | London | Jail toilets face away from Mecca

Muslim friendly houses in Britain

Eleanor Duckwall's Spotlight: Muslim's Lawsuit Alleges Humiliation

Nurses to help Muslim patients face Mecca - Telegraph , etc.

Islamic toilet etiquette - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Curious that so much 'sensitivity' has to be shown towards those who slavishly follow a barmy creed which dictates which foot you should enter the lavatory with, as well as demanding Muslims clean their backsides with pebbles afterwards!

* Pardon the pun!

Just leave the pushy ones to fume. They'll only find something else to find offensive in Britain today.....

View attachment 67112098

And Britain can't do without each and every supremacist Muslim living here because....?

Attachments

• For Allah's sake Muslims!!!.jpg
    For Allah's sake Muslims!!!.jpg
    90.3 KB · Views: 73
Last edited:
Re: Politically Correct rectal smears advocate Muslim-only toilets - for 'integration

News article:

left wing divisive VERMIN!!!.jpg

Re: Politically Correct rectal smears advocate Muslim-only toilets - for 'integration

Gotta face it, the trendy lunatics who impose these divisively 'inclusive' ideas are just as mad as the Islamonutzis they serve....

Express.co.uk - Home of the Daily and Sunday Express | UK News :: Loo with no one to use it

BAKERY giants Greggs have installed a Muslims-only toilet at their new Scottish headquarters - despite the fact that no Muslims work there.

The politically-correct: Rubbing Britain's nose in 'diversity'!

Last edited:

Gotta face it, the trendy lunatics who impose these divisively 'inclusive' ideas are just as mad as the Islamonutzis they serve....

Express.co.uk - Home of the Daily and Sunday Express | UK News :: Loo with no one to use it

Did you complain when Greggs put in toilets that befitted other religious groups or do you only complain when it's about Muslims? From the article - He said: "In many of our bakeries across the country, we have had requests for toilet facilities that cater for different religions. In order to future-proof our facilities we try to incorporate them where possible and have therefore introduced in our new bakery at Cambuslang.”.

Did you complain when Greggs put in toilets that befitted other religious groups or do you only complain when it's about Muslims? From the article - He said: "In many of our bakeries across the country, we have had requests for toilet facilities that cater for different religions. In order to future-proof our facilities we try to incorporate them where possible and have therefore introduced in our new bakery at Cambuslang.”.

A better question might be...did YOU? The left has the tendency of bitching about ANY perceived special privelege afforded religous groups...any groups except for some reason muslims...who they defend to the nth on vitually every issue. Very odd...

-- A better question might be...did YOU?

I'm not the one foaming at the mouth about how a private company decides to spend its money...

-- The left has the tendency of bitching about ANY perceived special privelege afforded religous groups...any groups except for some reason muslims...who they defend to the nth on vitually every issue. Very odd...

Do you worry about how private industry spends its money? I would only care if the industry was carrying out illegal operations or defrauding less fortunate citizens of another country so I think wasting money on building toilets for people it doesn't employ is something more suited to any "Darwin Awards for Industry" than for political ire.

"In many of our bakeries across the country, we have had requests for toilet facilities that cater for different religions.

Are some people really that self-centered that they think it's a worthy use of their time to bother their employers about special toilets just for them? Are they really that supremacist, petulant, demanding and arrogant?

And will the Left ever stop crawling to people who make it an occupation to play victim around the clock? No wonder religious extremism runs rampant and no wonder the Leftists are totally baffled. They think to APPEASE is to HALT, though that just makes things worse, especially for peaceful Muslims who always wanted nothing to do with the lunacy all along.

Reminiscent of the old days where trade unionists made their own unreasonable demands.. only this time the legal ramifications regarding the racial or religious aspects puts the fear of God into people who could otherwise ignore the cranks and loonies.

Last edited:

Are some people really that self-centered that they think it's a worthy use of their time to bother their employers about special toilets just for them? Are they really that supremacist, petulant, demanding and arrogant? --

They probably are - but that simply makes employers like Greggs who give in to such matters all the more culpable. I'm not aware of any particular laws that require manufacturers to put in toilet facilities that have a particular religious basis.

Greggs is the national church of the pie, where food isn't food unless it's wrapped in pastry. They have had requests from staff in their hundreds of bakery shops for improved hygiene facilities. Those of Hindu and Muslim faiths are required to wash after defecation, (A swift wipe with a scrap of paper is not adequate) so Greggs future-proofed their new headquarters by including one alaturka cubicle in every communal toilet.
Getting their staff to wash their hands every visit would be enough for me, so any improvement on that is surely to be welcomed.

Getting their staff to wash their hands every visit would be enough for me, so any improvement on that is surely to be welcomed.

It's not just toilet paper supplied to sort yourself out with, rubbish as some brands are. There are sinks and soaps too, plus paper towel dispensers.

In most workplaces the toilets have been OK, as long as the firm were prepared to pay for cleaners to still come in (which most didn't). But I know I'd be insulted if the only reason a boss would install 5-star toilets and maintain them with extra paid staff would be because some truculent people have used their religion to gain special privileges.

It's not future-proofing, it's giving way to demanding annoyances who would only find something else to grumble about.

(And such is a crock anyway. I've worked with Muslims who have been perfectly happy to use the same facilities as the rest of us without a grumble. If they can do it, than so can others.)

A clean bog for everyone, not just the perceived elite! And if you don't like the facilities provided, bring your own paper, soap and towel!

Last edited:

Well.
It's difficult to understand what you're getting at, with the weird way you've got this thread formatted.
I don't think it's a matter of religion, but one of culture.
And I don't think the crux of the matter is that people from Islamic countries prefer squatting over holes to using western-style toilets (although they might have adjustment issues upon initially encountering toilets, as each and every one of us did; but they will adjust eventually, as all of us did).

I think the salient point is that people in Islamic countries typically prefer to clean their bottoms with water after they defecate, rather than simply wiping them with paper, as we do in Western countries.
Looking at it from their perspective, I can see that our method of merely wiping with paper no doubt appears unhygienic, foul, unsanitary, unclean, and probably barbaric to them.
I mean, our buttholes no doubt smell like crap all the time, except when we first step out of the shower, because we don't wash them after we crap.
If you had poop on your hand, or on your clothes, would you just wipe it off with a piece of paper and go about your business??
Hell no, you'd wash it with soap and water until it was GONE, and until all traces of odor were gone as well.

I'm just saying, look at it from their perspective.
They are accustomed to having the means to clean their butts with water after they poop.
And really, if you set your cultural biases aside, their method is superior, it is more hygienic than ours, and although we don't have any moral or ethical obligation to accommodate them (they can and do bring their own water bottles and soap into Western public restrooms), I don't see any reason to mock, belittle, or look down on them, either.
We're the gross ones, really. Our method is the more primitive and inferior one.

Not so much inferior, more that the method suffices for most of us with no problems. As long as you wipe well and wash your hands thoroughly, there'll be no residue, no smell and you're fine. The germs are only your own and they'll always be up your backside, whether between your cheeks or past your rectum. (And even so, once you're out of the shower with a nice spotless bot, one or two farts can often take you partway back to where you started! So put that in your backside and smoke it!)

I'm not looking down on the Muslims for wanting clean botties - more the trendy berks causing more division than they claim to fix when they cave in to the demands or emotional blackmail of militants.

As it is, a bit of damp toilet paper gently wiped across some soap would do the trick if you want to go further, as it doubtless did with the Muslims I worked with. As a boy it worked well when I was ill, at times when ordinary wiping just wouldn't do.

And Nile Pans would be murder for 'splashback' by the look of them, as well as being capable of spreading the mess, particularly urine. That's the inferior choice if you ask me. Works' toilets don't tend to be salubrious for any of us. Some of those people whose religions encourage compulsive-obsessive behaviour perhaps ought to use their initiatives a bit more instead of getting people scared of what might happen if they don't jump to 'em.

Unless, of course, employers and politically-correct zealots fit things like bidets for everybody's use.

Last edited:

Well.
It's difficult to understand what you're getting at, with the weird way you've got this thread formatted.
I don't think it's a matter of religion, but one of culture.
And I don't think the crux of the matter is that people from Islamic countries prefer squatting over holes to using western-style toilets (although they might have adjustment issues upon initially encountering toilets, as each and every one of us did; but they will adjust eventually, as all of us did).

I think the salient point is that people in Islamic countries typically prefer to clean their bottoms with water after they defecate, rather than simply wiping them with paper, as we do in Western countries.
Looking at it from their perspective, I can see that our method of merely wiping with paper no doubt appears unhygienic, foul, unsanitary, unclean, and probably barbaric to them.
I mean, our buttholes no doubt smell like crap all the time, except when we first step out of the shower, because we don't wash them after we crap.
If you had poop on your hand, or on your clothes, would you just wipe it off with a piece of paper and go about your business??
Hell no, you'd wash it with soap and water until it was GONE, and until all traces of odor were gone as well.

I'm just saying, look at it from their perspective.
They are accustomed to having the means to clean their butts with water after they poop.
And really, if you set your cultural biases aside, their method is superior, it is more hygienic than ours, and although we don't have any moral or ethical obligation to accommodate them (they can and do bring their own water bottles and soap into Western public restrooms), I don't see any reason to mock, belittle, or look down on them, either.
We're the gross ones, really. Our method is the more primitive and inferior one.

Surely one of the weirdest posts I have ever read, rationalism to the extreme. However, I do think we can only be 'superior' as long as we are willing to contemplate different ways of doing things, be rational about our behavings, only then we'll be able to move forward. To discard criticism from other cultures a priori wont get us any further, we should take the best from both worlds.

I'm taking a shower..

-- I'm just saying, look at it from their perspective.

To balance this out, it's only because they didn't invent toilet paper and appropriate leaves weren't always available.

--And really, if you set your cultural biases aside, their method is superior, it is more hygienic than ours --

Disagree here, a basic test of how hygienic they consider it is to offer a left handed shake / exchange of greetings or money change with someone from that type of culture. They use their left hands for bottom wiping (actually - they don't actually touch their anus when cleaning, they flush the water in a splashing motion) and consider left handed gestures as an insult as the left hand is considered unclean.

I ran out of toilet paper once in Nigeria and a colleague explained how the water flushing worked.

-- We're the gross ones, really. Our method is the more primitive and inferior one.

Not really and without a scientific study (ugh!) hard to tell but I'd much prefer having a moist wipe (why do we only use these for babies?) for my sanitary cleaning.

Indeed. Enough's enough but not too far, though nobody ever died from having an overly-clean bum.

Extremity can breed extremity - give yourself a chance and you'd next worry about splashes of brown water or germs on the toilet seat itself. Some people do and need treatment for it.

Back
Top Bottom