• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!
  • Welcome to our archives. No new posts are allowed here.

Political Site Watch List

Denton

Reaction score
Hello all,

I have recently begun a "website watch" of sorts. I feel like "old media" is on it's way out and I am trying to find good websites for conservatives and others to check out.

I am interested in hearing your all's favorite sites as well. I am listing two new sites that I have recently come across. I am definitely more impressed with www.misterpolitics.com but the 2nd one is worth looking at too.

In an effort to be fair and balanced, the first one I have listed is more conservative and the 2nd one is more liberal.

1) www.misterpolitics.com

2) www.polstate.com

Welcome to Debate Politics!

:wcm

Are either of these sites yours?

misterpolitics.com is definatly a bookmarker!

One of our members owns http://stayinformed.org a more liberal approach, but quite a bundle of content over there.

I wish I could take credit for either. I have had some good conversations through email with "Misterpolitics" though.

I sent him a list of some conservative forums I think he ought to get in and I included this one.

P.S Vague,

Plano's a cool city. I'm in University Park.

Thank you for the sited list. :)

I agree, Plano is a nice place.

But, everyone keeps going more North. Isn't that the same in every city?

I wonder if South of the Equator, folks tend to move South?

Back
Top Bottom