• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!
  • Welcome to our archives. No new posts are allowed here.

Political Humor tip from a degenerate pig ****er.

Trajan Octavian Titus

Banned
DP Veteran
Reaction score
Political Leaning
Very Conservative
Allright I've just started reading a great book by Hunter S. Thompson called: "Better than Sex, confessions of a political junky," about the ''92 Clinton campaign trail, here's a short passage from it, it's the funniest thing I've heard since . . . well, since the last HST book I read:

H.S.T. that miserable degenerate pig fuc*er said:
. . . No wonder the poor bastards from generation X have lost their sense of humor about politics. Some things are not funny to the doomed, especially when they've just elected a President with no sense of humor at all. The joke is over when even victory is a downhill run into hardship, disappointment and a queasy sense of betrayal. If you can laugh in the face of these things, you are probably ready for a staff job with a serious presidential candidate. The humor of the campaign trail is relentlessly cruel and brutal. If you think you like jokes, try hanging around the cooler after midnight with hired killers like James Carville or the late Lee Atwater, whose death by cancer in 1991 was a fatal loss to the Bush reelection effort. Atwater could say, without rancor, that he wanted to castrate Michael Dukakis and dump him on the Boston Common with his nuts stuffed down his throat. Atwater said a lot of things that made people cringe, but he usually smiled when he said them, and people tried to laugh.

It was deep background stuff, they figured; of course he didn't mean it. Hell in some states you could go to prison for making conspiracy to commit murder and/or felony assault with intent to commit great bodily harm, minium fifty years in Arkansas and Texas, also kidnapping (death), rape, sodomy, malicious disfigurement, treason, perjury, gross sexual imposition, aggravated conspiracy to commit all of the above (600 years minimum). . . and all of this without anybody ever doing anything. Ho, ho. How's that for the wheels of justice, Bubba? Six hundred fify-two years, just for downing a few gin-bucks at lunch and trading jokes among warriors . . .

Richard Nixon was not a Crook. Ho, ho.

George Bush was innocent. Ho, ho.

Ed Rollins bribed every Negro preacher in New Jersey to hold down the black vote for the Governor in ''93. Hee-haw.

James Carville set Hamilton Jordan's heart on fire and then refused to p!ss down his throat to save his life. Ho, ho.,

That is the kind of humor that campaign junkies admire and will tell to their children-for the same perverse reasons that make me confess to my son, over breakfast, that I blew John Kennedy's head off in Dallas.

You have to be very mean to get a laugh on the campaign trail. There is no such thing as paranoia.

"And that kids is the moral of the story, don't lean on the weird, cuz they'll chop off your ****ing head and perverts will eat your brains."-HST

Hunter S. Thompson. What a strange guy. When ever I read his stuff I get all de-je-vu like. Or I feel plagerized, but I'm younger, so it can't be, the kind of a guy I could split a bottle with and finish each others sentences. Like I do with Letterman's TT's. That used to creep my ex out.

teacher said:
Hunter S. Thompson. What a strange guy. When ever I read his stuff I get all de-je-vu like. Or I feel plagerized, but I'm younger, so it can't be, the kind of a guy I could split a bottle with and finish each others sentences. Like I do with Letterman's TT's. That used to creep my ex out.

Ya but fuq em, no sympathy for the devil, that's how he'd want it.

Back
Top Bottom