• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!
  • Welcome to our archives. No new posts are allowed here.

Political Correctness-Word Fascism

There are parties which don't support multiculturalism, the BNP, addmittedly broadly speaking, are against multiculteralism, or are at least percieved to be, and are the only mainstreamish party advocating complete shutdown of borders and deportation and they crawled away with 0.7% of the vote.

Your original point was that the people of Europe had not been asked whether multiculteralism was acceptable, they have been. I believe the fact that they vote as described shows they support it, you, as you mentioned, do not. Either way, they have had the opportunity to voice thier views, and act on it, and so far the majority have not acted against it.

But your arguement assumes that people are informed. They are not.

In terms of multiculteralism we are just going to have to disagree on whether or not the people are informed. Either way, they have the chance to give their views, informed or not, via the democracy described.

Political Correctness is a tool that has been successfuly used by the real powers that govern this world to impose an alien and unnatural Weltanschauung,multiculturalism upon an unwilling audience.

Political correctness is a tool used by sissy punk bitches to snuff out compitition and speech because they do not want their fragile girly feelings hurt or are afraid of getting the **** stomped out of them in a game.Political correctness is also a means to de-ball a nation and turn the men into sissys.

jamesrage said:
Political correctness is a tool used by sissy punk bitches to snuff out compitition and speech because they do not want their fragile girly feelings hurt or are afraid of getting the **** stomped out of them in a game.Political correctness is also a means to de-ball a nation and turn the men into sissys.

I would have put it somewhat differently but I agree.
I think Political correctness Was invented by The Feminist movement to gag anyone
who disagrees with any of their purile ideology . It was so sucsessful that other
groups have benefited from using the same methods....so much so hardly anyone
can say anything anymore ...They have banned books , changed history ,changed social paterns and no one says a piggin word .
Why??....Political correctness

Yet, if someone says something offensive about Christianity, it's okay to whinge about it. :roll:

vergiss said:
Yet, if someone says something offensive about Christianity, it's okay to whinge about it. :roll:

What are you trying to say??

vergiss said:

People don't "whinge" when they're called bible thumpers. Evangelicals are criticised for supporting the President... they don't cry about it.

KevinWan said:
People don't "whinge" when they're called bible thumpers. Evangelicals are criticised for supporting the President... they don't cry about it.

Actually, ironically enough... an Australian footballer has lodged a complaint in the last few days for being called "Bible basher", exactly. If some Christians aren't lacking a sense of humour, why is there controversy whenever a movie like Dogma is made?

Windy said:
What are you trying to say??

I should think that it's quite obviously - some WASPy types are paranoid about what they think is "political correctness", until someone's politically incorrect about them.

Auftrag said:
Obviously you have no idea about what a race is.

A race is a group of people who share common denominators. Such as skin colour, height, strength and brain size.

Yes, people have different genes which determine themselves as individuals but races have common denominator genes which determines their race.

Race:

1 : a breeding stock of animals
2 a : a family, tribe, people, or nation belonging to the same stock b : a class or kind of people unified by community of interests, habits, or characteristics <the English race>
3 a : an actually or potentially interbreeding group within a species; also : a taxonomic category (as a subspecies) representing such a group b : BREED c : a division of mankind possessing traits that are transmissible by descent and sufficient to characterize it as a distinct human type

Aryan:

1 : INDO-EUROPEAN
2 a : of or relating to a hypothetical ethnic type illustrated by or descended from early speakers of Indo-European languages b : NORDIC c -- used in Nazism to designate a supposed master race of non-Jewish Caucasians having especially Nordic features
3 : of or relating to Indo-Iranian or its speakers

vergiss said:
Actually, ironically enough... an Australian footballer has lodged a complaint in the last few days for being called "Bible basher", exactly. If some Christians aren't lacking a sense of humour, why is there controversy whenever a movie like Dogma is made?

I should think that it's quite obviously - some WASPy types are paranoid about what they think is "political correctness", until someone's politically incorrect about them.

Did I make you mad at me??:confused:
Good on yer blue make em hav it mate....kick the bludgers ar**es:rofl
fems have no sense of humour GOWD

vergiss said:

bzzzzzzzzz,,,,,,,bzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz:confused:

Gandhi>Bush said:
Race:

1 : a breeding stock of animals
2 a : a family, tribe, people, or nation belonging to the same stock b : a class or kind of people unified by community of interests, habits, or characteristics <the English race>
3 a : an actually or potentially interbreeding group within a species; also : a taxonomic category (as a subspecies) representing such a group b : BREED c : a division of mankind possessing traits that are transmissible by descent and sufficient to characterize it as a distinct human type

Thank you for proving my point.

Aryan:

1 : INDO-EUROPEAN
2 a : of or relating to a hypothetical ethnic type illustrated by or descended from early speakers of Indo-European languages b : NORDIC c -- used in Nazism to designate a supposed master race of non-Jewish Caucasians having especially Nordic features
3 : of or relating to Indo-Iranian or its speakers

The word is used to describe the common denominators of a specific race. Namely the Nordic/Saxons.

What are you trying to illustrate

The concept of race suggests subspecies. Subspecies is a term that has fallen out of use in the scientific community over the last 30-40 years, mostly because there are no examples in nature. Species that were once thought to be subspecies have turned out to be the same species after all, often separated geographically for some reason and are in the process of speciation (but not quite there yet).

The concept of breeds is 100 % construct of human thought and are completely subjective. We have decided what attributes make up a German Shepard or a poodle. The truth is, they are both just dogs.

The test for species is as follows: If a male and female can produce offspring, which are in turn capable of producing offspring, they are of the same species. Any healthy man and woman anywhere on the globe pass this test.

Genetic studies have shown that there is more genetic variation in one group of chimps than in all 6 billion humans. This means that chimps have a much easier time telling themselves apart than we do telling ourselves apart.

Chimp, Human gentic study
Race exists only in our minds.

I can't think of anything more worthless than what a human being claims to believe. Don’t ask yourself what you believe. Ask yourself why you believe what you believe.

Last edited:
teacher said:
Been twenty years, but, I'm thinking my German is EXACTLY half(1/2) decent. Read, half. Lived there a while Adolf. They understood me just fine. Even the honeys. Notice you impugn my diction, not my point. Again. The asker of a unanswered question is the winner of the debate.

Warum sagt du das?

Seems you struggle not so much to verstehen as you do to run away like a little frau.

The phrase that you are struggling for is "Warum sagst du das?"
I think you are making deliberate mistakes with your conjugation as a way of ridiculing the German language which is the purest of all European languages,mainly free from alien contamination.

Who, exactly has thrust this alien concept upon us? If it's alien, it must have come from outside. So where did it come from?

The jew has thrust this concept upon us and has been doing so since their expulsion from the Aryan land of Egypt.

And who's to say who is an unwilling audience? I'm not unwilling. I think multiculturalism is a great thing.

If you are advocating miscegenation,the dilution of Aryan blood then you are a race-traitor pure and simple.Any man who seeks to mix his blood with an alien or encourage others to do or accept a society where this is not only possible but encouraged is a traitor to his race.

HTColeman said:
I think I would like to participate in this forum, but I don't have a clue what teacher is talking about. I am sure his German is just fine, but mine is a step under non-existent.

BTW, political correctness is not "The Man" trying to get you to give up your ignorance about multiculturalism, it is just trying to get you to respect fellow citizens. As our world changes, terminology must change also. It is no longer respectable to call a black person, "colored" or "negroe". It use to be used without a problem, but the world changed and it is no longer acceptable. This is the goal, respect.

Why isnt it "acceptable"? By whose standards? Clearly not by negroes themselves as they refer to themselves by a word that is more extreme than this.

Comrade Brian said:
My point is the 'Aryan' race does not exist there is one race. Humans!

The evidence of our eyes tells us that there are different races.It is part of our human make up to differentiate,to classify things or beings into groups,species,breeds and races.
Why is it that liberals accept without question the fact of various and diverse breeds of dogs but when it comes to humans they refrain from classifying them that way?
Why has that attitude come about only since the end of WWII? Don`t tell me:the holocaust!"Never again",etc.You are allowing your emotions and the blackmailing of jews to get in the way of thinking logically.
The liberals and Zionists do not want us to think in terms of race,ethnic groups or nations as this impedes their progress in creating a global economy where one size fits all.This is why people like me are viewed as a threat to the New World Order.
Also the recognition of race requires us to preserve our unique differences in the same way that zoologists seek to preserve different species.
Think of me in that way:a preserver of species.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Validity_of_human_races

The validity of human races is a subject of much debate. Many anthropologists, drawing on biological research, think common definitions of human races are without taxonomic validity. They argue that race definitions are imprecise, arbitrary, derived from custom, and vary across cultures. Others, however, argue that race continues to serve as a valid concept, and argue that movements to discredit racial classifications are often politically rather than scientifically motivated.

Human variation can be used to distinguish and classify humans into groups. Group admixture can hinder such analysis. The relationship between social and genetic definitions of race is complex. Phenotypic and genotypic classifications do not always correspond exactly. Common race definitions correspond to genotypic groupings insomuch as they correspond to ancestry. Whether human population structure warrants racial groupings is a matter of debate, with majority opinions varying between disciplines. Some biologists prefer the term population to race. Similar reasoning has led some to describe races as (inbred) extended families.

Plain old me said:
There are parties which don't support multiculturalism, the BNP, addmittedly broadly speaking, are against multiculteralism, or are at least percieved to be, and are the only mainstreamish party advocating complete shutdown of borders and deportation and they crawled away with 0.7% of the vote.

Your original point was that the people of Europe had not been asked whether multiculteralism was acceptable, they have been. I believe the fact that they vote as described shows they support it, you, as you mentioned, do not. Either way, they have had the opportunity to voice thier views, and act on it, and so far the majority have not acted against it.

I am not a supporter of the BNP but I fail to see how anyone could marginalise what they have achieved in terms of them having more than 20 council seats at one time[they achieved this from nothing] and polling 1,000,000 votes in the last election.This is no mean achievement and indicates that a significant number of indigenous people who bothered to vote gave a resounding NO to the multicultural experiment.
Bear in mind also that all the propaganda of the media and mainstream political parties were brought into play to fight the BNP.
The Aryan people of Britain were never asked at any time by politicians if they wanted to permit mass immigration of racially diverse people.This is something that has been foisted upon them:a peaceful invasion.

jamesrage said:

Correct.The jew has succeeded in reducing masses of Aryan men to being "homemakers",pushers of prams,punchbags of their wives and "getting in touch with their feminine side".A very effective ploy as there is now hardly anyone left with the balls to stand up to international Zionism and mass alien immigration.

Aryan Imperium said:
Correct.The jew has succeeded in reducing masses of Aryan men to being "homemakers",pushers of prams,punchbags of their wives and "getting in touch with their feminine side".A very effective ploy as there is now hardly anyone left with the balls to stand up to international Zionism and mass alien immigration.

I agree with most of you say ..if you want to help then go to

www.mensactivism.org

Back
Top Bottom