• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!
  • Welcome to our archives. No new posts are allowed here.

Political Correctness-Word Fascism

And did anyone ask whether or not you were Aryan? No? Is that a democracy?

Maybe if people decided to kill all aryans, would you like that.

Give Hitler the salute he deserves. *Finger*.

Comrade Brian said:
And did anyone ask whether or not you were Aryan? No? Is that a democracy?

What are you talking about?

Maybe if people decided to kill all aryans, would you like that.

You mean aryans killing aryans? Who are these "all"?

Comrade Brian said:
My point is the 'Aryan' race does not exist there is one race. Humans!

Then what is genetics if it is not the differentiation of race?

Don't all people have different genes? Is everybody their own little race?

Comrade Brian said:
Don't all people have different genes? Is everybody their own little race?

Obviously you have no idea about what a race is.

A race is a group of people who share common denominators. Such as skin colour, height, strength and brain size.

Yes, people have different genes which determine themselves as individuals but races have common denominator genes which determines their race.

Just to leap in and answer this question...

Auftrag said:
The conspiracy runs far too deep.

We are told we live in a "democracy" yet what have we, as people, as a race as aryans decided. The people of Western and Northern Europe were never asked whether or not multi-culturalism was acceptable. We have votes on EU consitutions but not on whether we want other races to be moved into our countries.

Is this democracy?

Now, I don't often like to get anally retentative and bog myself down in definitions but democracy, from www.dictionary.com, seems to be...

1. Government by the people, exercised either directly or through elected representatives.
2. A political or social unit that has such a government.
3. The common people, considered as the primary source of political power.
4. Majority rule.
5. The principles of social equality and respect for the individual within a community.

So here in Western / Northern Europe, we have majority rule by elected representatives. It just so happens that the majority of these elected representatives support multiculturalism. If you don't, thats your opinion and your right to vote for a representative that agrees with you, but when the majority of people vote for a majority of elected representatives who do support it, I don't think thats a conspiracy, its just democracy.

Auftrag said:
Obviously you have no idea about what a race is.

A race is a group of people who share common denominators. Such as skin colour, height, strength and brain size.

Yes, people have different genes which determine themselves as individuals but races have common denominator genes which determines their race.

Skin color varies from person to person, and height, strength, and brain size.

Humans usually have around the same brain sizes, but I'm not sure in you're case.

The political parties within Europe are not representative at all. They are pretty much the same pro-capitalist, liberal jewish led/sympothetic political groups who have slight variations in their politics. That's not a democracy.

The system of governments are also not contorlled by these representatives. They are controlled by unaccountable, unelected civil servants who control the means of government through their finger tips.

The aryan people of Europe have absolutely no say in anything and have lost all hope in parlimentary politics. How can you blame us?

Plain old me said:
Just to leap in and answer this question...

Now, I don't often like to get anally retentative and bog myself down in definitions but democracy, from www.dictionary.com, seems to be...

1. Government by the people, exercised either directly or through elected representatives.
2. A political or social unit that has such a government.
3. The common people, considered as the primary source of political power.
4. Majority rule.
5. The principles of social equality and respect for the individual within a community.

So here in Western / Northern Europe, we have majority rule by elected representatives. It just so happens that the majority of these elected representatives support multiculturalism. If you don't, thats your opinion and your right to vote for a representative that agrees with you, but when the majority of people vote for a majority of elected representatives who do support it, I don't think thats a conspiracy, its just democracy.

Comrade Brian said:
Skin color varies from person to person, and height, strength, and brain size.

Within the common denominators yes. If you have two aryan people procreating then the common denominators that are passed down would be aryan. The same for nego's and jews.

Humans usually have around the same brain sizes, but I'm not sure in you're case.

Actually negros have less frontal cortex tissue which deals with intelligence, while aryan's have more.

The jew has more tissue in the cortex which determines cunning and less in the one that determines morality. Nature has selected each varying race in an effort to survive.

The aryan has always prevailed.

I'd rather have those parties then. We live in a 2-party dictatorship. And one is controlled by god, the other by environmentalists. Just kidding both parties are Bourgeois-controlled parties, I hear in France the Communist Party gots quite a bit of support. And in Greece.

Auftrag said:
The political parties within Europe are not representative at all. They are pretty much the same pro-capitalist, liberal jewish led/sympothetic political groups who have slight variations in their politics. That's not a democracy.

The system of governments are also not contorlled by these representatives. They are controlled by unaccountable, unelected civil servants who control the means of government through their finger tips.

The aryan people of Europe have absolutely no say in anything and have lost all hope in parlimentary politics. How can you blame us?

Well, in terms of my own country (I'm afriad thats the only European country I know enough about politically), the main parties do differ, not so much on multiculturalism as you have said. The fact that they seem to agree on multiculturalism and yet get elected time and time again surely shows that the people who elect them, the vast majority of UK citizens, agree with their policies on it. Policy may be controlled by civil servants, but election of representatives is not.

Plain old me said:
Well, in terms of my own country (I'm afriad thats the only European country I know enough about politically), the main parties do differ, not so much on multiculturalism as you have said. The fact that they seem to agree on multiculturalism and yet get elected time and time again surely shows that the people who elect them, the vast majority of UK citizens, agree with their policies on it.

22% of the electorate, made up of middle class liberals or old dying conservatives, not at all the vast majority.

Policy may be controlled by civil servants, but election of representatives is not.

Naivity to believe that these people have no say over how elections are ran and won. If they control the nation, they control the nation. Not selections of it.

And less than .000001% Nazi is even less majority. I made this up but its probably true.

Comrade Brian said:
And less than .000001% Nazi is even less majority. I made this up but its probably true.

:roll:

Spoken like a true jew.

Plain old me said:
Where did 22% of the electorate come from? Which electorate? UK or EU?

Great Britain.

Plain old me said:
Where did you get 22% from? What is that statistic? turnout?

The statistic actually came from the last election, there was a few % increase in this election due to the war in Iraq. The result came from the government election commission.

People call it apathy, I call it frustration.

Plain old me said:
But the voter turnout for the last election was 61.3%...a majority, hardly the vast I mentioned, but a majority nonetheless.

http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/uk_politics/vote_2005/constituencies/default.stm

If that is true, do you think people voted this year because of politics, or because of the Iraq war. If it's the latter, which I suspect it is, my point still stands.

Britain, nor Europe have a representative system of any degree which represents the aryan population.

But that figure is true, and since nearly 100% of the votes cast went to a party that supports multiculturalism, then clearly the majority support it. I see no evidence to the contrary.

You're right, it doesn't speciffically represent the aryan population. The UK Parliamant, and European Parliament, represent the peoples of the UK and the EU, and not all the peoples of the UK and EU are aryan. It would not be democracy if they purely represented the aryan population, as this does not constitute the entire nation.

Plain old me said:
But that figure is true, and since nearly 100% of the votes cast went to a party that supports multiculturalism, then clearly the majority support it. I see no evidence to the contrary.

You're right, it doesn't speciffically represent the aryan population. The UK Parliamant, and European Parliament, represent the peoples of the UK and the EU, and not all the peoples of the UK and EU are aryan. It would not be democracy if they purely represented the aryan population, as this does not constitute the entire nation.

I'm sorry, I don't accept that the electorate, especially the aryan working class electorate took into consideration all the political facts.

For a start, they couldnt vote for a viable party which was against multi-culturalism because there werent any. Secondly the fact that the jew lover Blair had lied so blatantly, people felt the need to do something. That does not mean they supported the policies on multi-culturalism.

Back
Top Bottom