• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Political Correctness: A Problem?

A Problem?

• Political Correctness is opressive.

Votes: 35 87.5%
  • Political Correctness is only suggestive.

Votes: 5 12.5%

• Total voters
And, of course, white people did not do one thing to deserve that. Remember all that knowledge that Islam saved(yeah), why didn't they use it? People of color have had oppurtunities. Chinese are successful. Indians are sucessful. Those people are not white.

You only say such things because you do not understand history. The Middle East was certainly a prime center of education in the world in the late 12th and very early 13th centuries...until the Mongol horde led by the sons of Genghis Khan showed up and wrecked several of their great centers of learning. They destroyed Baghdad and sacked many other cities as far west as Damascus, and even took Egypt. Remember, they did have the largest contiguous land empire in all human history - nobody else - not the Brits, nor the Chinese, nor the Soviets, nor the Romans - even comes close.

That, sir, is what happened to the great centers of learning that had blossomed in the Middle East until that time. If you want an easy way to learn just how terrible it was, I recommend you listen to Dan Carlin's Hardcore History podcast series, "Wrath of the Khans". You'll have to pay a few bucks for it...but the education's well worth it.

Also, you'd do well to read Jared Diamond's Pulitzer prize-winning "Guns, Germs, and Steel"...wherein you'll learn just how stupidly lucky - especially in terms of resources (mineral, animal, and edible) and geography - we in the West have been.

You only say such things because you do not understand history. The Middle East was certainly a prime center of education in the world in the late 12th and very early 13th centuries...until the Mongol horde led by the sons of Genghis Khan showed up and wrecked several of their great centers of learning. They destroyed Baghdad and sacked many other cities as far west as Damascus, and even took Egypt. Remember, they did have the largest contiguous land empire in all human history - nobody else - not the Brits, nor the Chinese, nor the Soviets, nor the Romans - even comes close.

That, sir, is what happened to the great centers of learning that had blossomed in the Middle East until that time. If you want an easy way to learn just how terrible it was, I recommend you listen to Dan Carlin's Hardcore History podcast series, "Wrath of the Khans". You'll have to pay a few bucks for it...but the education's well worth it.

Also, you'd do well to read Jared Diamond's Pulitzer prize-winning "Guns, Germs, and Steel"...wherein you'll learn just how stupidly lucky - especially in terms of resources (mineral, animal, and edible) and geography - we in the West have been.

I am not going to waste my time trying to convince you of anything. Your mind is closed about the white race, racist.

Given that I came from USSR, I know that Liberal agenda is not unstoppable -- for 70 years Communism was considered The Truth and then it fell.

Back
Top Bottom